Being high inhibition is THE death sentence for psl 5~6

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing
If you look above average but not MM tier the DEATH SENTENCE is high inhibition. If you're psl 5~6 and you're not getting laid on a regular basis it's because you're a shy socially awkward little faggot that can't hold eye contact with a girl without feeling like you gonna shit your pants.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680, CupOfCoffee and 6 others
I can't hold eye contact with anybody

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Demir and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 245
I can hold eye contact but am too high inhib

these toilets aren't worth it
hopemaxxer

only chad can get away with being autistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, rockndogs, Insomniac and 1 other person
good thread don’t kill yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, rockndogs and 1 other person
Jfl at how inhibition is disregarded here. We need inhibitionmax.me for those who already lookmaxxed to being above average.

Jfl at being above average and trying to get surgeries that will FUCK UP your harmony instead of trying to inhibitionmax.

Jfl at how inhibition is disregarded here. We need inhibitionmax.me for those who already lookmaxxed to being above average.

Jfl at being above average and trying to get surgeries that will FUCK UP your harmony instead of trying to inhibitionmax.

the harmony meme is a fucking cope that most people fell for it

this guy easily went 1 PSL up just from rhinoplasty

Male-Bulbous-Nose-Before-And-After-Nose-Surgery.jpg

just lol at muh harmony cope.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I'd stomp on your estrogenic small incel skull irl till your transgender parents can't recognize your subhuman face anymore. Cry for me.
chill bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I'd stomp on your estrogenic small incel skull irl till your transgender parents can't recognize your subhuman face anymore. Cry for me.
Bro don't do Ritalinbro like that bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Death

• +1
the harmony meme is a fucking cope that most people fell for it

this guy easily went 1 PSL up just from rhinoplasty

Male-Bulbous-Nose-Before-And-After-Nose-Surgery.jpg

just lol at muh harmony cope.

He looks like a high T thug on the left picture, with low inhib he would have EASILY gotten laid left and right with top 40% women.

JFL AT THE HOMOSEXUAL LOOKING FAGGOT ON THE RIGHT, with high inhib he'd have ZERO chance or whatsoever. Would probably secure a psl 3 WHALE after weeks of tryharding on tinder.

He looks like a high T thug on the left picture, with low inhib he would have EASILY gotten laid left and right with top 40% women.

JFL AT THE HOMOSEXUAL LOOKING FAGGOT ON THE RIGHT, with high inhib he'd have ZERO chance or whatsoever. Would probably secure a psl 3 WHALE after weeks of tryharding on tinder.
you're low iq as fuck if you think the one on the left will slay more than the right cause if being low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, kobecel and androidcel
you're low iq as fuck if you think the one on the left will slay more than the right cause if being low inhib.

If left low inhib and right high inhib. 2000% would.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 206
Legit tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Death

Cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended and androidcel
Legit t. ex-high-inhibcel

I think its more damaging when you're young age 5 to 12
you can be gl and most kids wont really care if you're socially retarded
what you do to cure it my nigga?

Can you explain to these iqcels how that alone changed your dating life pls. It hurts me that they're so fucking delusional to reality.

Can you explain to these iqcels how that alone changed your dating life pls. It hurts me that they're so fucking delusional to reality.
I went from KHV to 5 lays and getting a gf in about two months after I started being decently low-inhib.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Demir and Insomniac
I think id definetely have ascended if i was low inhib or if i had friends. Its over

I went from KHV to 5 lays and getting a gf in about two months after I started being decently low-inhib.

Yea as expected. This thread is literally the most important thread posted in a while but they gonna cope because circlejerking all day on a forum about surgeries they'll never get anyway is way easier than getting out of their comfort zone.

I've done my job to try show them the path, the rest is natural selection.

Damn, legit

Wish I wasn’t such an autistic faggot tbh

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalCel and Ritalincel
Damn, legit

Wish I wasn’t such an autistic faggot tbh

It is not over till you decide it is boyo.

Alcoholdrugmaxx and get out of your basement meet new people is all you gotta do boyo. Trust in me I only want the best for you.

• Woah
@Ritalincel is angry..

• So Sad
im high inhib but like a 2.5/10 anyways

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It is not over till you decide it is boyo.

Alcoholdrugmaxx and get out of your basement meet new people is all you gotta do boyo. Trust in me I only want the best for you.

I tried that 15 years ago