ForeverShitskin & JustMewBrah's Complete Guide to PSL Ratings - Looksmax.org Edition

D

Deleted member 62819

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Decades Ago I was beaten to almost death and threw away on this pit
tenor.gif

It was painful on the first days, I almost felt like there was no hope anymore, I wanted to give up... until...
giphy.gif

I saw the news...

A horde of blue-pillers and copers invaded Looks City, I saw with my own eyes... people claiming no-fap made girls more interested in them, people suggesting nw0.5s to take tranny drugs to save their hair, people claiming jelq and using DHT gel past puberty will grow their dick... I've seen all, I can't let that happen, I have to do as they did...

I rise once again
Bruce wayne prison

I need to stop them, I can't let these bluepillers win
source.gif

7a4.gif

So What are PSL RATINGS?
PSL ratings were created as a way of being able to determine ones aesthetic value and applying beauty standards to a rating system, based on solely their face. The central idea behind PSL ratings is not purely finding ones SMV/appeal, but it can be better described as giving objective ratings based on Facial Harmony, Balance, Symmetry, Sexual Dimorphism, Unique qualities, and averageness.

Actual PSL rating examples: All these pics are public btw.

<2 PSL selections:
@Meraki The Infamous HTN Slayer

@moggathon

The people who fall in this range will be considered ugly by the entirety of the population and extremely undesirable. Their faces will have little to no harmony, and every single feature will be poor and unaesthetic. The people who fall in the upper part of this range( 1.5-2) are people who have immensely unappealing faces and uncanny features. The people who fall in the lower part of this range(1.5 and under) will have extreme deformities.

3PSL selections:
@Iasacrko

@Itsmelurking505

These people are noticeably below average and widely considered unattractive and unappealing. They will have a lack of facial harmony, good ratios, and good features. Asymmetry and other flaws will be common in this range of ratings.

4 PSL selections:
@Beastimmung aka Ben Lutzimmung

Iranian Mogger @MakinItHappen
This is dead average. Most men will be within this area (3.5-4.5), and it is the most common that you will see. Nothing will stand out about their faces, and nothing is noticeably ugly or unappealing.

4.5 PSL selections:
Balkan Mogger @TsarTsar444

@ForeverShitskin Before he was beaten almost to death and thrown away in this pit.
People in this rating will be considered above average, and will be found attractive by a decent amount of people. Striking features are not apparent, but facial averageness and decent ratios may put these people in this range.

5 PSL selections:
@the BULL

@Blackgymmax

This is where you start getting appreciated for your looks and are considered attractive by many people. Individual features will be decent, and facial harmony will be good. A couple failos may be what holds these people back from a higher range, or a lack of a defined jaw or good orbitals.

5.5 PSL selections:
@pneumocystosis

@ascendedd

The people who fall in this range are noticeably very good looking and stand out in a crowd for their good looks. Good jawline, good soft features, good collagen and other ideal aspects of aesthetics will be present. These are some of the most good looking people you may see on a daily basis.

6 PSL selections:
@Shieda_Kayn

@BrahminBoss

This is the start of a model tier rating. Many famous actors and models fall into this category. Great facial harmony is required for this rating, and sexually dimorphic features as well as classically handsome faces will fall into this range. There may be one or two small failo’s or aspects that aren’t top tier, but they will not detract from the overall aesthetic of the face that much.

6.5 PSL selections:
@averagejoe

@mrriceguyreturns

Those who fall into this category are extremely attractive and well into model tier. Many of the best looking actors in Hollywood belong in this category, as well as many famous models and influencers. There will be no failos on their face, and pretty much every single feature will be top tier.

7 PSL selections:
@_MVP_

@Gengar uploaded this picture on his incels.is account, asking for a rating.

The people in this rating will be considered some of the best looking people in the world. Near-perfect facial symmetry, unique features, top-tier bone structure, and incredible facial Harmony is common in this rating. Only the top models and the best looking Hollywood actors out there belong in this category.

7.5 PSL selections:
@subhumanchad

@thecel

This rating is a near perfect score only given to the best looking people of all time. Pretty much every single feature and aspect of their faces are incredible, and only a few people in the world achieve this rating.

8 PSL selection:
@Schery6

This rating is almost unheard of, and there are almost no real examples of people who fall in this category. Near perfect facial aesthetics are required for this rating, and there is only one man in history that can possibly have a rating this high.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Youㅤ, N1666 and 24 others
Ngl Im half-asleep and I thought you were insulting @forevergymcelling by calling him forevershitskin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, JoshuaG, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
mirin your piss poor attempt to gain popularity by trying to insult me.

My nigga no way the BULL mogs @ForeverShitskin

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 62819
I didn't recognise it was a hoax until you put The Bull in at psl 5 ngl

tenor.gif

It was painful on the first days, I almost felt like there was no hope anymore, I wanted to give up... until...
giphy.gif

I saw the news...

A horde of blue-pillers and copers invaded Looks City, I saw with my own eyes... people claiming no-fap made girls more interested in them, people suggesting nw0.5s to take tranny drugs to save their hair, people claiming jelq and using DHT gel past puberty will grow their dick... I've seen all, I can't let that happen, I have to do as they did...

I rise once again
View attachment 2741527

source.gif

7a4.gif

So What are PSL RATINGS?
PSL ratings were created as a way of being able to determine ones aesthetic value and applying beauty standards to a rating system, based on solely their face. The central idea behind PSL ratings is not purely finding ones SMV/appeal, but it can be better described as giving objective ratings based on Facial Harmony, Balance, Symmetry, Sexual Dimorphism, Unique qualities, and averageness.

<2 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741560

@moggathon
View attachment 2741568
The people who fall in this range will be considered ugly by the entirety of the population and extremely undesirable. Their faces will have little to no harmony, and every single feature will be poor and unaesthetic. The people who fall in the upper part of this range( 1.5-2) are people who have immensely unappealing faces and uncanny features. The people who fall in the lower part of this range(1.5 and under) will have extreme deformities.

3PSL selections:
@Iasacrko
View attachment 2741575

@Itsmelurking505
View attachment 2741608
These people are noticeably below average and widely considered unattractive and unappealing. They will have a lack of facial harmony, good ratios, and good features. Asymmetry and other flaws will be common in this range of ratings.

4 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741685

View attachment 2741728
This is dead average. Most men will be within this area (3.5-4.5), and it is the most common that you will see. Nothing will stand out about their faces, and nothing is noticeably ugly or unappealing.

4.5 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741703

@ForeverShitskin Before he was beaten almost to death and thrown away in this pit.
View attachment 2741595
People in this rating will be considered above average, and will be found attractive by a decent amount of people. Striking features are not apparent, but facial averageness and decent ratios may put these people in this range.

5 PSL selections:
@the BULL
View attachment 2741670

@Blackgymmax
View attachment 2741682
This is where you start getting appreciated for your looks and are considered attractive by many people. Individual features will be decent, and facial harmony will be good. A couple failos may be what holds these people back from a higher range, or a lack of a defined jaw or good orbitals.

5.5 PSL selections:
@pneumocystosis
View attachment 2741598

@ascendedd
View attachment 2741602
The people who fall in this range are noticeably very good looking and stand out in a crowd for their good looks. Good jawline, good soft features, good collagen and other ideal aspects of aesthetics will be present. These are some of the most good looking people you may see on a daily basis.

6 PSL selections:
@Shieda_Kayn
View attachment 2741576

@BrahminBoss
View attachment 2741780
This is the start of a model tier rating. Many famous actors and models fall into this category. Great facial harmony is required for this rating, and sexually dimorphic features as well as classically handsome faces will fall into this range. There may be one or two small failo’s or aspects that aren’t top tier, but they will not detract from the overall aesthetic of the face that much.

6.5 PSL selections:
@averagejoe
View attachment 2741617

@mrriceguyreturns
View attachment 2741632
Those who fall into this category are extremely attractive and well into model tier. Many of the best looking actors in Hollywood belong in this category, as well as many famous models and influencers. There will be no failos on their face, and pretty much every single feature will be top tier.

7 PSL selections:
@_MVP_
View attachment 2741605

View attachment 2741664
The people in this rating will be considered some of the best looking people in the world. Near-perfect facial symmetry, unique features, top-tier bone structure, and incredible facial Harmony is common in this rating. Only the top models and the best looking Hollywood actors out there belong in this category.

7.5 PSL selections:
@subhumanchad
View attachment 2741564

@thecel
View attachment 2741569
This rating is a near perfect score only given to the best looking people of all time. Pretty much every single feature and aspect of their faces are incredible, and only a few people in the world achieve this rating.

8 PSL selection:
@Schery6
View attachment 2741709
This rating is almost unheard of, and there are almost no real examples of people who fall in this category. Near perfect facial aesthetics are required for this rating, and there is only one man in history that can possibly have a rating this high.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
@chaddyboi66 finish him once and for all.

christian bale batman GIF by Maudit
Who?

What?

I don't even know what's going on here or who any of you even are.

Wait, are you saying @moggathon is Devansh?

If so, then I'm going to need to see some proof before I even consider anything...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62819

• +1
accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62819 and ElTruecel
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62819 and ElTruecel
Tumblr: Image

• +1
@the BULL @mrriceguyreturns @thecel @Shieda_Kayn @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: thecel and HarrierDuBois
I am incel not saved from inceldom like you said.
I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unpleasant man. I think my liver is diseased.
Holy shit that book is incredible. So much fun reading, his subtle power dynamic with his butler and him planning the shoulder push like it was a bank robbery, among other things, are some of the most profoundly telling things of human nature put to paper. Also the pride in the toothache, imagine having a mind like Dostoevskys.

• +1
Holy shit that book is incredible. So much fun reading, his subtle power dynamic with his butler and him planning the shoulder push like it was a bank robbery, among other things, are some of the most profoundly telling things of human nature put to paper. Also the pride in the toothache, imagine having a mind like Dostoevskys.
Dostoevsky had a knack for capturing the complexities of human nature. What's been your favorite aspect of the book so far?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Dostoevsky had a knack for capturing the complexities of human nature. What's been your favorite aspect of the book so far?
Notes from Underground? Railed it in a week. I really enjoyed how packed the first segment was of psychological revelations. My favorite part was either the shoulder push planning or the hooker rant. The hooker rant was insanely drawn out in a great way, really let you build into the desperation of the situation he spoke of.

• +1
@_MVP_ @the BULL @Meraki

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and kebab
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

I saw the news...

I rise once again
View attachment 2741527

source.gif

7a4.gif

So What are PSL RATINGS?

<2 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741560

@moggathon
View attachment 2741568

3PSL selections:
@Iasacrko
View attachment 2741575

@Itsmelurking505
View attachment 2741608

4 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741685

View attachment 2741728

4.5 PSL selections:
View attachment 2741703

View attachment 2741595

5 PSL selections:
@the BULL
View attachment 2741670

@Blackgymmax
View attachment 2741682

5.5 PSL selections:
@pneumocystosis
View attachment 2741598

@ascendedd
View attachment 2741602

6 PSL selections:
@Shieda_Kayn
View attachment 2741576

@BrahminBoss
View attachment 2741780

6.5 PSL selections:
@averagejoe
View attachment 2741617

@mrriceguyreturns
View attachment 2741632

7 PSL selections:
@_MVP_
View attachment 2741605

View attachment 2741664

7.5 PSL selections:
@subhumanchad
View attachment 2741564

@thecel
View attachment 2741569

8 PSL selection:
@Schery6
View attachment 2741709
How tf did I miss this utter cagefuel masterpiece of a thread

Finally someone accurately rated me