Being High mogs any other feeling in the world

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Life Is so much fucking worthless without drugs. I'm losing all the Will to stay alive. As usual the people Who go to "rehab" and Say they have changed their Life are psyops created by the jews, there's no way one's Life can be Better without drugs. The dopamine rush you get After a joint of burbuka mogs any Stacy bouncing on your dick, it's scientifically proven, the production of serotonin Is Just superior, yeah the High goes away but so does everything else so cope. I still can't believe people enjoy Life sober, starting to think majority of people are Just drones created by the zionist and not biological humans

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, try2beme, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Soon enough you will realize that drugs and addiction will ruin your life.
Now you're only experiencing the fun side

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, SoundnVision, Deprived and 5 others
Soon enough you will realize that drugs and addiction will ruin your life.
Now you're only experiencing the fun side
Bro i quitted 8 months ago and feel miserable lol my Life was way Better when i smoked 1 gram of weed a day. I learned to not trust whatever anyone says, Just a bunch of gaslighters.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I’m gonna stop smoking weed, had a bad trip yesterday which made me question and rethink me life.

I’m gonna stop for a while.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, butterworld and the BULL
Being happy mogs everything

I’m gonna stop smoking weed, had a bad trip yesterday which made me question and rethink me life.

the bad trips are most memorable ones. you gotta endure through them and come up stronger than before

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Medical marijuana and movies are life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
the bad trips are most memorable ones. you gotta endure through them and come up stronger than before
Wdym with come up stronger than before?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and butterworld
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, butterworld, soulless_npc and 1 other person
are you smoking charas?
No it’s too high thc for me , I take medical edibles oil. High lasts 5-6 hours w one dose only con u need be careful w how much u take there is a golden zone where perfect amount of thc leads to ideal enjoyment and ur not completely confused

I use this , getting prescription is very easy I just told them I had insomnia

to be happy you need either top 10% in looks and height and money or be high 24/7
Some subhumans are just happy in general because of genetic factors but some good looking guys (mentalcels) have a hard time with depression and insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No it’s too high thc for me , I take medical edibles oil. High lasts 5-6 hours w one dose only con u need be careful w how much u take there is a golden zone where perfect amount of thc leads to ideal enjoyment and ur not completely confused

I use this , getting prescription is very easy I just told them I had insomnia

bro that stuff doesn't make you high lol it's all placebo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss

Had a bad trip and was barely affected I've grown so evil and biologically dissasociated the demons don't scare me anymore,

it was a challenge for my consciousness

But it was eventually overwhelming because my friend had left the room

I had to regroup with my nigga when I started hearing ringing noises and an instense fight or flight stimuli

Honestly I'm not gonna find that kind of fear anywhere else. I kinda wanna get back there

Next time I'll have the doom soundtrack and it'll really be a battle in a foreign hellscape

I never had a bad trip on lsd tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
mentally thoughened, life isn't that scary anymore when you just fought with your demons inside
Bro I felt like my life was over, every negative flashback came back and it was just a pure hell.

I smoked a king size joint with 3,5 grams of high quality gelato weed with a friend. Never been that high in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, n0rthface and the BULL
Some subhumans are just happy in general because of genetic factors
theu just fake it, or are too low sentience to understand how much they're fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and moreroidsmoredates
bro that stuff doesn't make you high lol it's all placebo
I have 0 tolerance the brick weed on my city is too strong I prefer this , I watched Jesse James movie on it felt earth shattering insane

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Gaygymmaxx
Bro I felt like my life was over, every negative flashback came back and it was just a pure hell.

I smoked a king size joint with 3,5 grams of high quality gelato weed with a friend. Never been that high in my life.
yeah what did you expect lol it's like eating 1 kilo of chocolate and complaining you spend the day after on the toilet

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
theu just fake it, or are too low sentience to understand how much they're fucked
And then there’s guys who release dopamine and sexual pleasure from being ridiculed and dominated by women

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yeah what did you expect lol it's like eating 1 kilo of chocolate and complaining you spend the day after on the toilet
What would you do if you can smoke again without getting tested? Will you smoke everyday?

I have 0 tolerance the brick weed on my city is too strong I prefer this , I watched Jesse James movie on it felt earth shattering insane
I am cooked on the weed lately i don't even feel like smoking, it's just to ease the pain of not being high

To make it easier to not be bored

But if I maintained my sobriety I'd require the capacity to be entertained without weed

If I'm not with friends weed just makes me feel depressed, and like I'm fucking up my vibrational frequency

damn bro you're weak how the fuck do you get overwhelmed by weed

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and moreroidsmoredates
yep ure dying soon

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
damn bro you're weak how the fuck do you get overwhelmed by weed
Not overwhelmed just don’t enjoy being that high , cos it is intense spiritual to me. For day to day I just prefer a buzz

rest in piss
Not overwhelmed just don’t enjoy being that high , cos it is intense spiritual to me. For day to day I just prefer a buzz
youre alive WHATT?

man i had manifested u died a dogs death

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you need to endure that high spiritual vibration if you want to ascend

yeah that's all i think about. there's nothing else in my mind
IMG 8777

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Manletmachine and the BULL
eating something so good that you can't talk while eating is better.

eating something so good that you can't talk while eating is better.
nah the dopamine release is not even close

U life must pretty shitty if u cannot enjoy sober life.

say daddy please kill that pussy
if you had the same understanding of life as mine you would wish you were dead every living second

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
U life must pretty shitty if u cannot enjoy sober life.
there's just nothing better to do. it's the best way to release a shit ton of dopamine. working out, sex, eating food, videogames only release a fraction of that.

nah, its just u
you can't suffer if you don't understand how worthless life is. only 130+ iq people like me and nietzsche reach those conclusions.

you can't suffer if you don't understand how worthless life is. only 130+ iq people like me and nietzsche reach those conclusions.
lemme send u a iq test if ure 130+ ill carve ur name of my arm

there's just nothing better to do. it's the best way to release a shit ton of dopamine. working out, sex, eating food, videogames only release a fraction of that.
I enjoy smallest thing in the world + i have dream and ambition. Life is actullly pretty decent if u like something you really enjoy and make career from it.

DNRD

I'm never buying cocaine from you, stop trying to convince me

I enjoy smallest thing in the world + i have dream and ambition. Life is actullly pretty decent if u like something you really enjoy and make career from it.
if you tried weed or cocaine you would understand that those are nothing compared to the high. why do you think the most powerful people on earth all do massive doses of cocaine?