god of islam and christianity cannot be philosophically proven (HIGH IQcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
before I start I'd like to make this clear, all my life I've been a muslim, and for now I consider myself a muslim aswell, I have no problems with islam and it makes perfect sense to me, my morality and values are entirely dependent on islamic worldview. yet I think too deeply into shit and this whole thing suddenly popped in my mind, I am still unsure and I am here to listen to other people's opinions and counter arguments to this so I can hopefully save my faith.

its important for you to know that this is directed at a specific set of the religions that operate in a similar manner which is: god sends message, lets people knew he exists and tells them about whats right and wrong, he also claims everyone can understand the message and people who refuse to believe in it and act as it commands gets punished in some form, which is how islam and christianity works. my arguments apply to all religions who have similar characteristics I described but not those who dont.

Religion and Perfection: A Circular Mindfuck

Alright, let’s break this down. Everyone knows you can't prove God's existence with science; no lab experiment is gonna find God hanging out in a petri dish, anyone who says God can be proven with science is a low IQ dumb fuck, the god we're talking about isn't physical and hence isn't governed by a set of laws that we can measure and test for. So, some folks try to "prove" religion, philosophically; by saying their chosen holy text allegedly sent by God is too perfect for humans to have created, and that must mean divine inspiration, right? But here's where it all gets twisted.

Circular Reasoning and Self-Referential Standards

If a religious text claims it's perfect based on standards that the text itself defines, we’re stuck in a bullshit loop. It's like saying, "I'm awesome because I said so, and my definition of awesome is exactly what I am." Trying to use the message's own criteria of perfection to prove itself is straight-up nonsensical.

And using one religion’s standards to judge another makes zero sense too because you can't prove the divine origin of either. Plus, if you already knew your message was perfect, why even bother comparing it to others? It's like knowing your favorite pizza joint is the best and then holding a pizza taste test for no reason.

Subjective Standards and Setting Up for Failure

But wait, there's more. Some religions don't set a clear standard for perfection, so people judge them based on their own ideas of what's "perfect," which are shaped by upbringing, culture, and whatever other external crap life throws at them. This means that inevitably, the religious message falls short of what some people expect because everyone's idea of perfection is all over the place.

Universal Claims and the Fairness Fiasco

This leads to the next big problem: when a religion says it's for all able-bodied humans and that it'll punish those who don't believe, it's setting itself up for failure. If the religion claims to be fair and defines fairness in a way that aligns with common sense (like treating people equitably) which the religions we talk about do. then punishing those who don't believe is unfair because of how subjective this whole perfection thing is.

So basically, the idea that a religious message is perfect and will punish non-believers doesn’t hold up because everyone's got different expectations. And if a religion claims it's fair but then doles out punishment without considering this subjectivity, it's directly contradicting its own principles.

Final Thoughts: The Universal Religious Paradox

So yeah, if you're trying to prove that a religious message is divine because it's "too perfect" for humans to have made, you're gonna be going in circles all day. The combination of circular reasoning and subjective standards just doesn't work, especially if you're trying to say that the message applies to everyone equally. If your religion’s gonna claim it’s perfect, it’s gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that. A religion that cannot prove its perfection, cannot prove the existence of its God.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Klasik01, thebuffdon690 and 3 others
tagging users who engaged in similar debates recently
@thebuffdon690 @MaghrebGator @Klasik01 @<6PSLcel @noodlelover
@depressionmaxxing
@Moggable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Did not read a single electron or neutron or proton. Jesus is God! ✝️😇

Also, the god of Islam is a fake ass sand nigga. Fuck that Arab desert dwelling cave god allah ❌🤮

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, butterworld, emeraldglass and 3 others

Also, the god of Islam is a fake ass sand nigga. Fuck that Arab desert dwelling cave god allah ❌🤮
keep coping 3 in 1 christ cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Accelerator, emeraldglass, Autismcel and 1 other person
I fucking LOVE soyence

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress

✝️

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mog_me, gigell and Autismcel
tagging users who engaged in similar debates recently
@thebuffdon690 @MaghrebGator @Klasik01 @<6PSLcel @noodlelover
@depressionmaxxing
@Moggable
Insaine u haven’t tagged me. I’m the one that usually claps islams bum bum with a big spank and you don’t tag me :feelshah:

Insaine u haven’t tagged me. I’m the one that usually claps islams bum bum with a big spank and you don’t tag me :feelshah:
sorry niggy but I think you gotta team up with muslims for this one

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
sorry niggy but I think you gotta team up with muslims for this one
Islam is a meme, Christianity moggs your meme of a book you guys call Islam lmfao @ you. Keep mocking the trinity like it’s an issue you joker keep worshipping ONE aspect of god the “father” but you neglect the son and spirit because your stupid and lack the IQ. Doesn’t your religion say “nothing is like Allah” but then you idiots cannot accept his triune natures. He is one being 3 Logos now cry for me ibn ali iftaha

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Islam is a meme, Christianity moggs your meme of a book you guys call Islam lmfao @ you. Keep mocking the trinity like it’s an issue you joker keep worshipping ONE aspect of god the “father” but you neglect the son and spirit because your stupid and lack the IQ. Doesn’t your religion say “nothing is like Allah” but then you idiots cannot accept his triune natures. He is one being 3 Logos now cry for me ibn ali iftaha
there is no way a living conscious person could posses such low IQ, your book is the definition of contradiction, no christian in the world understands the trinity because its simply illogical, anyone who claims to do so is on copium. I know islam lives in your lil cucky christian brain rent free, but rather than discussing islam for no reason, you should probably focus on what the post is discussing.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
before I start I'd like to make this clear, all my life I've been a muslim, and for now I consider myself a muslim aswell, I have no problems with islam and it makes perfect sense to me, my morality and values are entirely dependent on islamic worldview. yet I think too deeply into shit and this whole thing suddenly popped in my mind, I am still unsure and I am here to listen to other people's opinions and counter arguments to this so I can hopefully save my faith.

its important for you to know that this is directed at a specific set of the religions that operate in a similar manner which is: god sends message, lets people knew he exists and tells them about whats right and wrong, he also claims everyone can understand the message and people who refuse to believe in it and act as it commands gets punished in some form, which is how islam and christianity works. my arguments apply to all religions who have similar characteristics I described but not those who dont.

Alright, let’s break this down. Everyone knows you can't prove God's existence with science; no lab experiment is gonna find God hanging out in a petri dish, anyone who says God can be proven with science is a low IQ dumb fuck, the god we're talking about isn't physical and hence isn't governed by a set of laws that we can measure and test for. So, some folks try to "prove" religion, philosophically; by saying their chosen holy text allegedly sent by God is too perfect for humans to have created, and that must mean divine inspiration, right? But here's where it all gets twisted.

If a religious text claims it's perfect based on standards that the text itself defines, we’re stuck in a bullshit loop. It's like saying, "I'm awesome because I said so, and my definition of awesome is exactly what I am." Trying to use the message's own criteria of perfection to prove itself is straight-up nonsensical.

And using one religion’s standards to judge another makes zero sense too because you can't prove the divine origin of either. Plus, if you already knew your message was perfect, why even bother comparing it to others? It's like knowing your favorite pizza joint is the best and then holding a pizza taste test for no reason.

But wait, there's more. Some religions don't set a clear standard for perfection, so people judge them based on their own ideas of what's "perfect," which are shaped by upbringing, culture, and whatever other external crap life throws at them. This means that inevitably, the religious message falls short of what some people expect because everyone's idea of perfection is all over the place.

This leads to the next big problem: when a religion says it's for all able-bodied humans and that it'll punish those who don't believe, it's setting itself up for failure. If the religion claims to be fair and defines fairness in a way that aligns with common sense (like treating people equitably) which the religions we talk about do. then punishing those who don't believe is unfair because of how subjective this whole perfection thing is.

So basically, the idea that a religious message is perfect and will punish non-believers doesn’t hold up because everyone's got different expectations. And if a religion claims it's fair but then doles out punishment without considering this subjectivity, it's directly contradicting its own principles.

So yeah, if you're trying to prove that a religious message is divine because it's "too perfect" for humans to have made, you're gonna be going in circles all day. The combination of circular reasoning and subjective standards just doesn't work, especially if you're trying to say that the message applies to everyone equally. If your religion’s gonna claim it’s perfect, it’s gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that. A religion that cannot prove its perfection, cannot prove the existence of its God.
This is some Reddit bullshit argument that sounds like it was written by someone who read a sentence by Nietzsche (you know the one).

There's no argument in this. It's literally just Strawman after Strawman.

We don't believe that God is human, or a sandnigger at that. But YOU, however, believe God took form as a human, who was a sandnigger Jew.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and st.hamudi but 6‘5
This is some Reddit bullshit argument that sounds like it was written by someone who read a sentence by Nietzsche (you know the one).

We don't believe that God is human, or a sandnigger at that. But YOU, however, believe God took form as a human, who was a sandnigger Jew.
no idea what sentence you're refering to + point out the strawmans or please stfu + christians are beyond saving

Who is “we”? You’re a Muslimcel?

I suppose so, but my views are quite unorthodox.
Now that I’ve confirmed, you need to apologize to your allah for speaking such vile words against the Holy Jesus. Your own Quran cites Jesus as living a sinless life and being born from a virgin. Mother Mary has her own chapter dedicated in the Quran as well.

Repent to your god IMMEDIATELY for saying that Jesus was a “sandnigger”. You’re only allowed to say “peace be upon Him” and that he was a “prophet”, but you’re forbidden to use such disgusting language towards Jesus.

Repent for your wrong-doing Muslimcel!

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Now that I’ve confirmed, you need to apologize to your allah for speaking such vile words against the Holy Jesus. Your own Quran cites Jesus as living a sinless life and being born from a virgin. Mother Mary has her own chapter dedicated in the Quran as well.

Repent to your god IMMEDIATELY for saying that Jesus was a “sandnigger”. You’re only allowed to say “peace be upon Him” and that he was a “prophet”, but you’re forbidden to use such disgusting language towards Jesus.

I was quoting you lol.
And nonetheless, the Muslim view of Jesus and that of Paul are quite different, so no, not really.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 68446
That's why it's called Faith. If it was to be proven, the entire world would convert and it wouldn't be much of a test. Look into NDEs, that should confirm a God/Afterlife/Spiritual confirmation that there is more.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and emeraldglass

No real muslim is going to bad mouth the prophet Jesus. He's considered the messiah even in Islam, only jews speak bad about Jesus. We just don't believe in the trinity or that he's the son of God

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I was quoting you lol.
And nonetheless, the Muslim view of Jesus and that of Paul are quite different, so no, not really.
What are you talking about retard? You didn’t quote me because I never called Jesus a sandnigger—you did.

Repent to your god for saying such vile words towards your beloved prophet—Jesus Christ. The same “prophet” who comes back to defeat the dajaal and judge mankind.

Repent and then say (peace be upon Him) like you’re obligated to. Such a horrific Muslimcel that you are. For shame

That's why it's called Faith. If it was to be proven, the entire world would convert and it wouldn't be much of a test. Look into NDEs, that should confirm a God/Afterlife/Spiritual confirmation that there is more.
I understand that the whole thing is based on faith, but faith is not something we can really explain and understand in contrast to factual based knowledge, how do I get judged based on something I cant control, doesn't that contradict god's claim of fair judgement? Also NDE's prove nothing, it has a whole scientific explanation behind why they happen + how do we know if the way we imagine the afterlife isn't a direct result of people throughout history experiencing NDE's and telling us about what they saw? and hence all these stories?

there is no way a living conscious person could posses such low IQ, your book is the definition of contradiction, no christian in the world understands the trinity because its simply illogical, anyone who claims to do so is on copium. I know islam lives in your lil cucky christian brain rent free, but rather than discussing islam for no reason, you should probably focus on what the post is discussing.
Your book is the living definition of contradiction your shit has soooo many contradictions it’s hilarious and to top it off you faggots belive it’s the “Infallible word of god” us christians don’t even view our book with the same reverence you Muslims see yours as and yet yours is still full of 🧢.

Mec. 2:256 There is no compulsion in religion

Med. 9:123 Oh ye who believe! Kill the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.

Mec. 73:10 Be patient with what they say, and part from them courteously

Med. 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.

Mec. 109:6 To you be your religion, and to me my religion"

3:85 Whoso desires another religion than Islam, it shall not be accepted of him; in the next world he shall be among the losers."

Mec. 20:103 Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate (constantly) the praises of thy Lord,

Med. 2:191 kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out

Mec. 2:83 Speak good to men...

Med. 9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them

Mec. 10:99 If it had been thy Lord's Will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! Wilt thou then compel mankind against their will to believe!

Med. 2:193 Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah

Mec. 50:45 We well know what the infidels say: but you are not to compel them

Med. 9:14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers

Mec. 29:45 Argue with people of the book, other than evil doers, only by means of what are better! and say, we believe in what has been sent down to us and sent down to you. Our God is the same as your God, and we are surrendered to Him

Med. 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute by hand, being inferior"

Mec. 2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabeans,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Med. 9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Mec. 6:108 and insult not (Revile not) those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus we made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end they return to their Lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did

Med. 3:61 If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

Mec. 43:88,89 O Lord, these are people who do not believe,’ Bear with them and wish them ‘peace.’ In the end they shall know their folly.

Med. 47:4 When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.

Mec. 50:45 We know best what they say; and thou art not one to overawe them by force.

Med. 8:65, O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers

Mec. 16:90 Allah commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.

Med. 3:28 Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah. except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (to fear) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah

Mec. 45.14 Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not look forward to the Days of Allah

Med. 8:60 Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies.

And many many more for u Muslims to drink through. @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @murdah remeber this BOOK they follow is the infallible word of god and devoid of any mistakes and supposedly “easy to understand and grasp” for anybody 😉

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
Your book is the living definition of contradiction your shit has soooo many contradictions it’s hilarious and to top it off you faggots belive it’s the “Infallible word of god” us christians don’t even view our book with the same reverence you Muslims see yours as and yet yours is still full of 🧢.

Mec. 2:256 There is no compulsion in religion

Med. 9:123 Oh ye who believe! Kill the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.

Mec. 73:10 Be patient with what they say, and part from them courteously

Med. 8:12 I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.

Mec. 109:6 To you be your religion, and to me my religion"

3:85 Whoso desires another religion than Islam, it shall not be accepted of him; in the next world he shall be among the losers."

Mec. 20:103 Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate (constantly) the praises of thy Lord,

Med. 2:191 kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out

Mec. 2:83 Speak good to men...

Med. 9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them

Mec. 10:99 If it had been thy Lord's Will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! Wilt thou then compel mankind against their will to believe!

Med. 2:193 Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah

Mec. 50:45 We well know what the infidels say: but you are not to compel them

Med. 9:14 Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers

Mec. 29:45 Argue with people of the book, other than evil doers, only by means of what are better! and say, we believe in what has been sent down to us and sent down to you. Our God is the same as your God, and we are surrendered to Him

Med. 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in God and the last day... and fight People of the Book, who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute by hand, being inferior"

Mec. 2:62 Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabeans,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Med. 9:30 The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Mec. 6:108 and insult not (Revile not) those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus we made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end they return to their Lord, and we shall then tell them the truth of all that they did

Med. 3:61 If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

Mec. 43:88,89 O Lord, these are people who do not believe,’ Bear with them and wish them ‘peace.’ In the end they shall know their folly.

Med. 47:4 When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives.

Mec. 50:45 We know best what they say; and thou art not one to overawe them by force.

Med. 8:65, O Prophet! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers

Mec. 16:90 Allah commands justice, the doing of good, and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive admonition.

Med. 3:28 Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah. except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (to fear) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah

Mec. 45.14 Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not look forward to the Days of Allah

Med. 8:60 Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies.

And many many more for u Muslims to drink through. @Eternal_ @i_love_roosters @murdah remeber this BOOK they follow is the infallible word of god and devoid of any mistakes and supposedly “easy to understand and grasp” for anybody 😉
typical "islam scary they war woooo". kys, any avg iq muslim can refute these but you'll still be blind. you're still ducking my post, I am talking about both islam and christianity here, these retard religion vs religion debates are for low T cucks

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
typical "islam scary they war woooo". kys, any avg iq muslim can refute these but you'll still be blind. you're still ducking my post, I am talking about both islam and christianity here, these retard religion vs religion debates are for low T cucks
Then why don’t you refute it mr high IQ?

Christianity is the truth I have no reason to debate you over the truth if your blind to reality then that’s on you. Keep your bullshit for your religion and leave my Jesus out of it.

As my Sig says im am the champion the warrior holy I am to smite down the false preachers and uphold the honor of Christ

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and Eternal_
Are you an ex Muslim by chance? You’ve been liking pro-Islam comments and you just defended Islam again in this very comment as well as other ones bahahahaha

What a disgraceful cuck lmao. You ex Mooselimcels are like stray dogs and yearn for when you were part of the cult and still identify with and defend the cult—even though you’ve left it lmao.

I understand that the whole thing is based on faith, but faith is not something we can really explain and understand in contrast to factual based knowledge, how do I get judged based on something I cant control, doesn't that contradict god's claim of fair judgement? Also NDE's prove nothing, it has a whole scientific explanation behind why they happen + how do we know if the way we imagine the afterlife isn't a direct result of people throughout history experiencing NDE's and telling us about what they saw? and hence all these stories?
We aren't supposed to fully understand and comprehend it, we aren't enlightened beings like Angels/etc. Faith is supposed to be like that, if you can explain it, it wouldn't be Faith. You are judged on your actions which are in your control and yours alone.
NDEs hsve not been scientifically proven at all. All the common explanations hsve been debunked, I can link you to a post that does so in PM if you like. Certain things like a "dead" patient able to hear the doctors conversation in another room isn't scientifically possible yet it happened. You can believe what you like but I've researched it quite a bit and come to the conclusion it's real. Anyways NDEs are one thing, belief in God and having faith is what matters. Atheism is a midwit take and I don't respect anyone who is one.

Then why don’t you refute it me high IQ?

Christianity is the truth I have no reason to debate you over the truth if your blind to reality then that’s on you. Keep your bullshit for your religion and leave my Jesus out of it.

As my Sig says im am the champion the warrior holy I am to smite down the false preachers and uphold the honor of Christ
you're so dumb its starting to get funny. boyo I am trynna find proof of god's existence and you're here talking about some dude who's saying I am god and died crucified by kikes for my sins

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are you an ex Muslim by chance? You’ve been liking pro-Islam comments and you just defended Islam again in this very comment as well as other ones bahahahaha

What a disgraceful cuck lmao. You ex Mooselimcels are like stray dogs and yearn for when you were part of the cult and still identify with and defend the cult—even though you’ve left it lmao.
read my post you illiterate fuck, I am a current muslim who's searching for answers. I wasn't planning on debating christians, but somehow you christcucks managed to turn it into a islam vs christianity debate when it isn't.

you're so dumb its starting to get funny. boyo I am trynna find proof of god's existence and you're here talking about some dude who's saying I am god and died crucified by kikes for my sins
Says the retard who follows a religion that copied Christianity so terribly you have Mary as the 3rd person in the trinity
IMG 8510

IMG 2877

Hold this undisputed L

@murdah another W for the Christian’s ☦️16-0☪️ hold this L my niggaz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
read my post you illiterate fuck, I am a current muslim who's searching for answers. I wasn't planning on debating christians, but somehow you christcucks managed to turn it into a islam vs christianity debate when it isn't.

Oh hell no, I’m not reading anything lmao. Read the very first comment of this thread—I already told you I didn’t read a single atom.

Your final prophet is a pedophile who got poisoned and tortured to death 💀 don’t ever disrespect Jesus, muslimcel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68446
We aren't supposed to fully understand and comprehend it, we aren't enlightened beings like Angels/etc. Faith is supposed to be like that, if you can explain it, it wouldn't be Faith. You are judged on your actions which are in your control and yours alone.
NDEs hsve not been scientifically proven at all. All the common explanations hsve been debunked, I can link you to a post that does so in PM if you like. Certain things like a "dead" patient able to hear the doctors conversation in another room isn't scientifically possible yet it happened. You can believe what you like but I've researched it quite a bit and come to the conclusion it's real. Anyways NDEs are one thing, belief in God and having faith is what matters. Atheism is a midwit take and I don't respect anyone who is one.
I dont disagree with you, I've heard some "supernatural" stories here and there but I refuse to make decisions based on anecdotes. since we're judged by our actions, aren't we supposed to know what are the good actiond we should do and bad actions we should avoid through the religion? what if I believe in the wrong religion basing my beleif on uncomprehensible "faith" and do actions that are seen to be wrong in the correct and uncorrupted faith, what happens then? this is my problem with taking the risk of choosing a religion based on what my heart feel like rather than facts and deep analysis

What are you talking about retard? You didn’t quote me because I never called Jesus a sandnigger—you did.
You said the Islamic view of God was that it was a sandnigger. I was pointing out that, by your own words, YOUR God is a "sandnigger", not vice-versa.
Are you acting obtuse on purpose or are you just retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You said the Islamic view of God was that it was a sandnigger. I was pointing out that, by your own words, YOUR God is a "sandnigger", not vice-versa.
Are you acting obtuse on purpose or are you just retarded?
“We don't believe that God is human, or a sandnigger at that. But YOU, however, believe God took form as a human, who was a sandnigger Jew”

I would never call Jesus that. You directly did though. I only believe that God took form as a human. You decided to add that last derogatory part in the end to insult Jesus, forgetting that you’re not allowed to say such things towards your prophet.

Shame on you, little Muslimcel. Repent

“We don't believe that God is human, or a sandnigger at that. But YOU, however, believe God took form as a human, who was a sandnigger Jew”

I would never call Jesus that. You directly did though. I only believe that God took form as a human. You decided to add that last derogatory part in the end to insult Jesus, forgetting that you’re not allowed to say such things towards your prophet.

Shame on you, little Muslimcel. Repent
Calling something a sandnigger implies it is humanoid. Stop with the Strawman.

Calling something a sandnigger implies it is humanoid. Stop with the Strawman.
You would make for a horrible lawyer. Why would I ever imply that your sand deity is a humanoid? What would be in it for me to do so? Your fake deity is intangible and this has never been a point of contention for me.

Repent for insulting Jesus. Don’t try to backtrack on your sin. Be a good muslimcel like Allah tells you and repent

You would make for a horrible lawyer. Why would I ever imply that your sand deity is a humanoid? What would be in it for me to do so? Your fake deity is intangible and this has never been a point of contention for me.

Repent for insulting Jesus. Don’t try to backtrack on your sin. Be a good muslimcel like Allah tells you and repent
Would you call a Camel a sandnigger? The sand itself? A sandnigger means a nigger of the sand, and a nigger is a black man.
Again, pure Strawmanning again.

water

Would you call a Camel a sandnigger? The sand itself? A sandnigger means a nigger of the sand, and a nigger is a black man.
Again, pure Strawmanning again.
Why are you typing random words and submitting the reply? You’re supposed to think about what you’re saying before you type and click send

Why are you typing random words and submitting the reply? You’re supposed to think about what you’re saying before you type and click send
Yeah, OK, you're retarded and most likely some form of Central or South American, now bother someone else with your soyrage.

Yeah, OK, you're retarded and most likely some form of Central or South American, now bother someone else with your soyrage.
Where I’m from is irrelevant to this discussion, Muslimcel.

Repent, jahil.