being incel isnt so bad if you can make up for it by moneymaxxing or being a successful normie

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Greycel Anti-Defamation League
lots of people here who that would apply to would probabyl disagree but imagine being a loozer and you dont even have control over your own life like it would be pretty hard for me to find a new job or to beta bux im legit socially incapable autist who cant learn shit i literally coasted through life doing the bare minimum like even if i was smarter id still struggle meanwhile there's niggas here with like top tier credentials.

you're not a true rotter unless youve never exerted yourself and just rot all day even when you have a job

Water if ur rich u shouldnt be here go on holiday or buy a car or something

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and sub5c3l
Water if ur rich u shouldnt be here go on holiday or buy a car or something
rich peoople is outlier, ppl with good jobs seem even more likely to complain than some incel autist subhuman who;s been a neet for 10 years

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
lots of people here who that would apply to would probabyl disagree but imagine being a loozer and you dont even have control over your own life like it would be pretty hard for me to find a new job or to beta bux im legit socially incapable autist who cant learn shit i literally coasted through life doing the bare minimum like even if i was smarter id still struggle meanwhile there's niggas here with like top tier credentials.

you're not a true rotter unless youve never exerted yourself and just rot all day even when you have a job
Not disagreeing but is this not just blue pill

being an incel isnt even a problem

Not disagreeing but is this not just blue pill
from my perspective no its really not i would rather be high iq and competent than some rotfraud slayer provided i was LTN and white which i am

from my perspective no its really not i would rather be high iq and competent than some rotfraud slayer provided i was LTN and white which i am
I think your point is a lack of looks is compensated for with money

being rich and incel is better than not being rich and incel obviously. imagine not being able to live decently as a an incel

I think your point is a lack of looks is compensated for with money
yes buut i mean you dont just get money like anyone who easily gets money is high iq and competent and probably socially competent to a performative degree that's such a solid place to be even if you dont get pussy like im not imagining some genius autist these people barely exist