being indian is better than being easturn european

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Time online
89d 7h 7m
He's already married with kids. He's also a millionaire and has worldwide fame. He doesn't have a reason to care about his looks.
True.

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

I dont care about virginity, Freedom&Social Life
Time online
108d 5h 5m
there is 1 problem with you.
you judge the whole country based on immigrants.

jfl comparing an average white ee person living in home country, just poorer becaused being cucked by allies vs person who shits on a street with a dark skin

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
Wait you are trying to say Miroslav Cech is mogged by this dude? View attachment 134285

Well not at cheryrpicked photos because Miro has stornger features
But other dude is taller, better pheno, and more appeal and may looks better at motion
sure Miro mogs at photos no doubt

Attachments

Over

Over

Suicide is coming
Time online
108d 13h 12m
It is also discussed here in Poland that a lot of trash drunk uneducated worms are migrating to Denmark/Ger/Uk/Netherlands and they destroy imagine of whole nation.

But tbh all that matters if how good looking you are, not where you from. Do you think people would discriminate Salludon because he's Paki? Or some polish 7/10 looking guy because he's a polack? I guarantee not unless his behavior is out of place.

Same about Indians, Chadpreet 175cm+ will never be looked down at.

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
It is also discussed here in Poland that a lot of trash drunk uneducated worms are migrating to Denmark/Ger/Uk/Netherlands and they destroy imagine of whole nation.

But tbh all that matters if how good looking you are, not where you from. Do you think people would discriminate Salludon because he's Paki? Or some polish 7/10 looking guy because he's a polack? I guarantee not unless his behavior is out of place.

Same about Indians, Chadpreet 175cm+ will never be looked down at.
dude u are completely wrong i am sorry
Yeah they will discriminate him at west, do tinder experiment with salludon, who is 7+ PSL and a 5/10 white dude
Dont rope yourself after

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Banned
Time online
23d 7h 41m
tbh the EE people who come to the UK have shit tier reputation ngl, even the cool ones who don't make much trouble are hated

Over

Over

Suicide is coming
Time online
108d 13h 12m
Yeah they will discriminate him at west, do tinder experiment with salludon, who is 7+ PSL and a 5/10 white dude
Dont rope yourself after
"Do a tinder experiment" and I already know you are low IQ. Salludon meets universal beauty standards he will always be good looking and DOM and no one will tell him "eww ethnic trash". 5/10 white dude is boneless bloated cuck according to my observations. JFL at some kids here.

Doesn't matter where you from, all that matters in life is if you are good looking. Even Indians can be respected and lusted after.

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
"Do a tinder experiment" and I already know you are low IQ. Salludon meets universal beauty standards he will always be good looking and DOM and no one will tell him "eww ethnic trash". 5/10 white dude is boneless bloated cuck according to my observations. JFL at some kids here.

Doesn't matter where you from, all that matters in life is if you are good looking. Even Indians can be respected and lusted after.
U live at mars
Also, i never saw such a coping
IT was confirmed at PSL sphere many times, that race pill is up there
ITs 100 percent sure that u dont have good phenotype and are coping this way
"5/10 white guys is boneless bloated cuck".. and what? even if u are truth, it doesnt deny the facts i stated
Western females would chose someone of their pheno, if there is not a big looks difference
they would date 5.5 white rather than 7/10 form Pakistan, most of them, hidden racism is there
I dont want ot claim ethnics canot be slayers,for exmaple i think turks are best looking people , but they looks kinda white too
Ethics can be slayers, but looks requirements are much higher on them to compete

shaktipat

shaktipat

Banned
Time online
51d 16h 0m
JFL, he is hating on EE when EE is the last place in Europe trying to limit hypergamy somehow and I've had not so good looking friends there get married as you rot in your basement.

Over

Over

Suicide is coming
Time online
108d 13h 12m
U live at mars
Also, i never saw such a coping
IT was confirmed at PSL sphere many times, that race pill is up there
ITs 100 percent sure that u dont have good phenotype and are coping this way
"5/10 white guys is boneless bloated cuck".. and what? even if u are truth, it doesnt deny the facts i stated
Western females would chose someone of their pheno, if there is not a big looks difference
they would date 5.5 white rather than 7/10 form Pakistan, most of them, hidden racism is there
I dont want ot claim ethnics canot be slayers,for exmaple i think turks are best looking people , but they looks kinda white too
Ethics can be slayers, but looks requirements are much higher on them to compete
I dont deny racepill but if you compare 5/10 to objective 8/10 +/- then conclusion is simple.

My phenotype doesn't matter I am white and destined for a shotgun to the head with my current face since birth.

M-M-M-M-MUH TIINNDEER :feelsuhh::lul: Tinder is ultimate judge of reality.

Yes looks requirements are higher on ethnics but I dont believe Salludon gets mogged by 5/10 white guy. JFL.

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
Time online
89d 6h 20m
Miro Cech is 6 max, nothing like what women find sexually desirable. Too boyish and ee looking

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Time online
71d 18h 50m
I would also agree. but I also agree that being Indian is better than being any other race or ethnicity. because of ideal coloring potential
but thats if you get lucky if it was a random chance
View attachment 113339

im sure this eastern european individual would rather be indian
yes he would

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
Time online
89d 6h 20m
I would also agree. but I also agree that being Indian is better than being any other race or ethnicity. because of ideal coloring potential
but thats if you get lucky if it was a random chance

yes he would
legit, zyzz was probably his idol

also jfc at DL, guy is a mentally ill narc whose best days are well and true behind him

why? the balkan starts to creep up on him

M

Mathafack

Banned
Time online
90d 2h 54m
pod plz come back I'm ur biggest fan and recycled all of ur threads

BrotherT

BrotherT

Trainee
Time online
4h 31m
there are no easturn europeons in hollywood (even though north atlantid pheno is thriving in the balkans due to genetic recoms :lul:)

i think indians have a better reputation, i would assume an indian would talk down to a romanian although personally they both can be thrown in the mincer
Sebastian Stan is from Romania and mogs you and every curry to the moon and back, cope you street shitter

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Wizard
Time online
105d 4h 22m
Dont rope yourself after
he got hundreds of likes within 24 hrs in the uk, not sure if 5/10 guys get results like that :forcedsmile:

oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
Time online
138d 21h 57m
Water is wet

Slavic are biggest incels at general, but only east slavs and partially balkans

Western slavs looks good many chads

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AtomicBlackPill69 Looksmax Wiz Khalifa Demonstrates the Importance of Being Lean Looksmaxing 21
Uglyass blackpill is being swallowed by normies Looksmaxing 25
thesexiestboulalive Serious does being vv horny mean high T? Looksmaxing 21