Being mogged leads to suicide, SAVE YOURSELF

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
I'm not joking, being mogged is among some of the worst feelings a person can experience, especially when someone both Heightmogs, Facemogs and NTmogs, all at the same fucking time, it's absolutely brutal. And when I was in school, there were 2 guys in my year, 1 of them was a 6'5 bright green eyed dirty blonde haired chad who was giga NT, fashionmaxxed, overall seemed perfect, had a cool life, got good grades, going to parties with girls pretty regularly meanwhile I was rotting at home or texting girls, and every day it made me feel sick to my core having to see him, especially when I was originally looksminned by puberty, before that I mogged him in every aspect tbh, but for the longest time since that, he has outclassed me in every aspect, and it drives me insane when I think about how I will probably never mog him, there is nothing I can do, even if I became an A class celebrity, more money than I could ever imagine, got LL to become 6'6, I would still feel mogged, because his pheno and genetic height are just better than mine, all he ever did was fashionmaxx (probably not even intentionally for girls either) and hairmax, yet I had to go through all my pain and suffering just to try and catch up to him.

The other boy, was a 6'6 light brown haired hazel eyed prettyboy who surrounded himself with girls and never spoke to any guys apart from me, he was also fashionmaxxed but imo had slightly better fashion than the first guy, he was also extremely NT and got perfect grades, basically these guys were archetypal perfect human beings that any guy should aspire to be, but all I could ever feel was jealousy that I wasn't them, and still the same story as before, no matter what I did or how hard I try, I will never be able to surpass them, and I could easily just cope with "when I'm in my late 20s they'll be looksminned losers and I will mog them easily" so fucking what if that was true, if they have a better teenhood than me then they mog me, and that's that, nothing can ever change the truth.

These type of unhealthy but true thoughts can lead to pretty heavy sadness and with some pussys, suicide, it doesn't matter if you have a good life or not, if you get mogged on a consistent basis, especially by the same guys, you're going to develop lots of unhealthy thoughts and insecurities, there really is no real way to combat this, it isn't like you can change your genetics to be better than theirs, the only real hope is that they get in some sort of accident and become deformed, but even then they still genetic mog you so they still had the potential to be better than you, so that wouldn't even really solve anything.

The only solution that is somewhat practical, is moving to another country and trying to forget about them, in hopes that you can hit a restart button and become a new person, reach the new peak in where you are living and try to be like the 2 guys that used to mog you in school, pretend to be them even, if it makes you feel better.

Hopefully this thread helped you to feel better about the situation you may be in, and if not then give me an angry react, so I know that I am an unrelatable unhelpful piece of shit. See you boys in the next one.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amkcel, Repentsinner, curlyheadfelipe and 6 others
Thats why NEET is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, TUSSELEIF, LowTrust and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 28864 and 3 others
Brutal. How did other guys in your school even get girls when those 2 giga moggers were there

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
Brutal. How did other guys in your school even get girls when those 2 giga moggers were there
tbh the other people were mostly virgins, there were a handful of other gl guys who got girls but honestly I didn't feel threatened or jealous of them, and don't forget guys can only be with 1 girl at a time, so 2 can only take up 2 girls at a time, and surprisingly the hottest girl in my year used to date a 6'1 HTN instead

don't forget guys can only be with 1 girl at a time,
cope. Chads always have a lineup unless theyre loyal. A high school Chad is most likely not loyal

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and LowTrust
cope. Chads always have a lineup unless theyre loyal. A high school Chad is most likely not loyal
yea a lineup, but generally in school environments they aren't gonna be with more than 1 girl a night

Comparison is the thief of joy no matter how much we ascend nothing will ever be enough

• +1
I'm not joking, being mogged is among some of the worst feelings a person can experience, especially when someone both Heightmogs, Facemogs and NTmogs, all at the same fucking time, it's absolutely brutal. And when I was in school, there were 2 guys in my year, 1 of them was a 6'5 bright green eyed dirty blonde haired chad who was giga NT, fashionmaxxed, overall seemed perfect, had a cool life, got good grades, going to parties with girls pretty regularly meanwhile I was rotting at home or texting girls, and every day it made me feel sick to my core having to see him, especially when I was originally looksminned by puberty, before that I mogged him in every aspect tbh, but for the longest time since that, he has outclassed me in every aspect, and it drives me insane when I think about how I will probably never mog him, there is nothing I can do, even if I became an A class celebrity, more money than I could ever imagine, got LL to become 6'6, I would still feel mogged, because his pheno and genetic height are just better than mine, all he ever did was fashionmaxx (probably not even intentionally for girls either) and hairmax, yet I had to go through all my pain and suffering just to try and catch up to him.

The other boy, was a 6'6 light brown haired hazel eyed prettyboy who surrounded himself with girls and never spoke to any guys apart from me, he was also fashionmaxxed but imo had slightly better fashion than the first guy, he was also extremely NT and got perfect grades, basically these guys were archetypal perfect human beings that any guy should aspire to be, but all I could ever feel was jealousy that I wasn't them, and still the same story as before, no matter what I did or how hard I try, I will never be able to surpass them, and I could easily just cope with "when I'm in my late 20s they'll be looksminned losers and I will mog them easily" so fucking what if that was true, if they have a better teenhood than me then they mog me, and that's that, nothing can ever change the truth.

These type of unhealthy but true thoughts can lead to pretty heavy sadness and with some pussys, suicide, it doesn't matter if you have a good life or not, if you get mogged on a consistent basis, especially by the same guys, you're going to develop lots of unhealthy thoughts and insecurities, there really is no real way to combat this, it isn't like you can change your genetics to be better than theirs, the only real hope is that they get in some sort of accident and become deformed, but even then they still genetic mog you so they still had the potential to be better than you, so that wouldn't even really solve anything.

The only solution that is somewhat practical, is moving to another country and trying to forget about them, in hopes that you can hit a restart button and become a new person, reach the new peak in where you are living and try to be like the 2 guys that used to mog you in school, pretend to be them even, if it makes you feel better.

Hopefully this thread helped you to feel better about the situation you may be in, and if not then give me an angry react, so I know that I am an unrelatable unhelpful piece of shit. See you boys in the next one.

Don't worry, you'll be mogged by Esteban here anyways

7k0m4n-gif.2176324

The sooner you accept that the better.

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and LowTrust
Don't worry, you'll be mogged by Esteban here anyways

7k0m4n-gif.2176324

The sooner you accept that the better.
Esteban might just be the 1 in 8 billion

• JFL