Being mtn in 2024= it’s over

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
You don’t necessarily need to be a subhuman for it to be over lol. Do you think the average mtn has a good experience in the dating market? Being mtn basically means you will never be approached, you will never be truly desired by a foid and your existence will basically be insignificant. You would have to do something unusual and extreme to be recognized or admired by the society like becoming a football player or getting rich. And I am asking you how many of you will ever achieve those things? To make it short, being mtn is not that different than being a chicken in a zoo. Yes you exist but do people really care about you or the lion and the elephant?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, efidescontinuado, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
Bro ur delusional just going outside even with jbs the vast majority of guys u see slaying getting girls attention are mtn

I can’t find one htn nowadays to save my life

Ofc the HTN are way more popular but as long as ur an NT descent height mtn u can slay

Niggas be ethnic 5’9 mtn and have htb all over their dick in my class and the girls aren’t even that young 17-18

Ltn is where it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: distance decay, Mosh12, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
Only picky foids care that much

• +1
Reactions: kebab
btw a average mtn has had more relationships than u

*being white

You don’t necessarily need to be a subhuman for it to be over lol. Do you think the average mtn has a good experience in the dating market? Being mtn basically means you will never be approached, you will never be truly desired by a foid and your existence will basically be insignificant. You would have to do something unusual and extreme to be recognized or admired by the society like becoming a football player or getting rich. And I am asking you how many of you will ever achieve those things? To make it short, being mtn is not that different than being a chicken in a zoo. Yes you exist but do people really care about you or the lion and the elephant?
Ocean Waves Summer GIF

The fuck you mean? All foids care about looks nigga
Nigga I used to believe that but the amount of ppl I see in my course where the guy is some stinky ethnic mtn and has a htb sucking his toes for attention is unbelievable

At this point I believe if ur a NT mtn u got it

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Look guys: i’m gonna write a 3,5 braincell thread so i can look like high iq blackpiller.

Looksmaxx is wrong about how scores work in terms of actual attarction a 5/10 can find women who are genuilly attracted to them, the higher the score just means the higher chance of women finding you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
over for 90% of the population right

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Keep coping cumskin while I Bang them snowBunnies with my BBJC ( Big black jewish cock)
Eww you are Jewish you are literally cursed by god hamas are catching you niggas lacking like a bitch hope you all die with suicide bombs heil hitler god bless nazis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Bro ur delusional just going outside even with jbs the vast majority of guys u see slaying getting girls attention are mtn

Ofc the HTN are way more popular but as long as ur an NT descent height mtn u can slay

Niggas be ethnic 5’9 mtn and have htb all over their dick in my class and the girls aren’t even that young 17-18

Ltn is where it’s over
Cope I see plenty of HTNs hahahah.
It’s not even not being desired by foid. It’s not even being desired by society. As a MTN your friends won’t even be true Friends and will suck off the HTN male.

Ltn is where it’s over
Your brain is too rotten by this site man there's HTNs everywhere

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Looksmaxx is wrong about how scores work in terms of actual attarction a 5/10 can find women who are genuilly attracted to them, the higher the score just means the higher chance of women finding you attractive.
If they’re NT maybe and there’s plenty of mtns even then who struggle.

Cope I see plenty of HTNs hahahah.

It’s not even not being desired by foid. It’s not even being desired by society. As a MTN your friends won’t even be true Friends and will suck off the HTN male.
i see way more ltns then Htn tho

• Hmm...
If they’re NT maybe and there’s plenty of mtns even then who struggle.
im not talking about NT i'm talking about in terms of facial attractivness

• +1
Eww you are Jewish you are literally cursed by god hamas are catching you niggas lacking like a bitch hope you all die with suicide bombs heil hitler god bless nazis
3901320 f486b11d4e58554f1466de95283273146199234ec48a00ec87067495ec6f5273 1

i see way more ltns then Htn tho
Well yea LTNs are 30% of the population and HTNs are 5-10%. But even then that’s accounting for the entire population there’s probably more HTNs amongst young people in the west. However yea LTNs will always outnumber HTNs lmfao.

I see plenty of truecel tier guys & looksmatched foids irl.
im not talking about NT i'm talking about in terms of facial attractivness
Still

Well yea LTNs are 30% of the population and HTNs are 5-10%. But even then that’s accounting for the entire population there’s probably more HTNs amongst young people in the west. However yea LTNs will always outnumber HTNs lmfao.

I see plenty of truecel tier guys & looksmatched foids irl.

Still
its a good rule of thumb to go by first gut reaction when measuring attractiveness, cause women obviously don't measure ratios and shit you should be able to tell if everything comes together without using them.

• Hmm...
its a good rule of thumb to go by first gut reaction when measuring attractiveness, cause women obviously don't measure ratios and shit you should be able to tell if everything comes together without using them.
Women aren’t going to react in disgust unless ur genuine truecel or pimple faced.

Exception for hoodrats & landwhales aka sub ltbs reacting to LTNs and mtns.

Women aren’t going to react in disgust unless ur genuine truecel or pimple faced.

Exception for hoodrats & landwhales aka sub ltbs reacting to LTNs and mtns.
of course, if they don't think you're attractive they'll just move on, if they think you're attacive they'll just move on. Bitches are lazy as fuck and need to die.

• +1
We live on a planet with a literal 1:1 ratio between the genders but apparently this retard thinks it’s over for you if you literally look like the average man because women would apparently rather just suck their own Coochies and die than reproduce.

No wonder the human race is almost extinct at 8 billion population 😢

Nigga I used to believe that but the amount of ppl I see in my course where the guy is some stinky ethnic mtn and has a htb sucking his toes for attention is unbelievable

At this point I believe if ur a NT mtn u got it
realizing im subhuman and not even close to MTN
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Every mtn i know irl is incel