Being NT and non sexual is legit

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I used to think you had to sexually escalate but it’s not about that at all. It’s about building trust. If she swiped you, she already finds you attractive (unless one of them bitches looking for attention etc.)

So you don’t need to focus on that. Just focus on asking about her and be NT. this way she’ll view you as a guy who’s nice and she can ‘trust’. Then when you meet, if you look attractive to her. She’ll feel s lot more likely to fuck you as she trusts you etc. and knows you want slut shame her or anything.

She’ll also do it as you have not come across as just looking at her for sex. I’ve noticed even if girls want sex (most do) they won’t do it if they feel like you are using them just for that even if they want to fuck you.

So ye, basically just speak to them, but ALWAYS make your texts slow and far between to act like you’re busy. This is important. This way she’ll start to think about you subconsciously and look forward to your reply and your replies will hold a lot more weight.

And that’s it. Then you just talk and ask to go over to watch a movie or ask her over.

When she’s there act the same DO NOT suddenly turn into a horny guy who’s completely different you’ll throw her off and creep her out.

Just cuddle her and get a vibe. DO NOT feel scared to cuddle her or anything. She wants you to.

Then slowly just explore her body with your hand and see how she reacts.

Subtlety start stroking her legs and move closer to her clit etc. if she doesn’t react or her breathing deepens (usually always does) shes liking what you’re doing.

Then you can just get more bold and start actually rubbing her clit or grabbing her tits. And then if she doesn’t stop you you basically smash. This is how I smashed the girl who wasn’t prepared for sex at all and deffo didn’t expect to fuck me.
You can see the difference from saying ‘want to fuck?’ To doing this. Makes it a lot more fun also tbh.

If I had been sexually forward with this girl last night she would’ve put her guard up immediately and shut me down.

Just building trust mogs.

Only works if not subhuman though.

• JFL
Reactions: stamaster21
Nigga tldr

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, bloomercel and WishIwasChico
3764529 1700000275571

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, traplurker, fraudulent and 1 other person
Nigga my dick hard from reading that

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Then you can just get more bold and start actually rubbing her clit or grabbing her tits. And then if she doesn’t stop you you basically smash. This is how I smashed the girl who wasn’t prepared for sex at all and deffo didn’t expect to fuck me.
You can see the difference from saying ‘want to fuck?’ To doing this. Makes it a lot more fun also tbh.
Same no joke

op should be a wattpad author