Being pro at getting rejected for two weeks led me to getting laid again

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
You might think its not worth it with all the rejections, but this is just part of the game. Yeah it bums you out to get rejected but you just gotta do punching bag, weight training, get your test and blood running again, and go out the next night again. Thursday, friday, are the best ones when singles are at bars. Clubs are crap.
Getting laid is such a reward and makes you really high T.

You never know why the girl rejected you. Its probably because she is just a bitch, has a BF, is insecure, or something. It sucks that all women arent horny as fuck heathens like they probably were 2000 years ago but thats just the way it is and you have to be resistant to the rejection. Remember, you make Test, you have intense strength with that. Work, bar, fuck. Work, bar, fuck. Two days off, plan your side projects, procrastinate, then back to the game. The games reward is so good.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 17448, Jigen and 1 other person
Cope cope cope. Useless if sub 5

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
gets boring quickly going out fucking random used up beckies that you have absolutely no emotional bond with

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Ken
You might think its not worth it with all the rejections, but this is just part of the game. Yeah it bums you out to get rejected but you just gotta do punching bag, weight training, get your test and blood running again, and go out the next night again. Thursday, friday, are the best ones when singles are at bars. Clubs are crap.

You never know why the girl rejected you. Its probably because she is just a bitch, has a BF, is insecure, or something. It sucks that all women arent horny as fuck heathens like they probably were 2000 years ago but thats just the way it is and you have to be resistant to the rejection. Remember, you make Test, you have intense strength with that. Work, bar, fuck. Work, bar, fuck. Two days off, plan your side projects, procrastinate, then back to the game. The games reward is so good.
Chad doesn't get rejected often, and if he does, she has a BF, or is too insecure to even think a man like Chad would approach him. Rarely is it because she doesn't think Chad is HOT AF!

Oh no, 2 weeks of being incel, it must have been so awful for you

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Same, I was getting rejected a shitton to point of growing immune to it. Now I'm busting in mouth of a slut 15 years my junior. Worth all of it.

Same, I was getting rejected a shitton to point of growing immune to it. Now I'm busting in mouth of a slut 15 years my junior. Worth all of it.
Whats ur age?

Urine3

Post face to know of htn or chadlite

Shotgun spray approach works, just need strong mindset which is hard to cultivate. Also if someone is really ugly, it means they will get rejected hundreds of times before any amount of success

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Post face to know of htn or chadlite
Laolsoloha
that portraitai looks a lot like me. no im not fat i just have a very large lower jaw with very tired looking eye area.

Indeed. I will say that keep pushing through failure and being smart on your approach is the key to every type of success in life.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
gets boring quickly going out fucking random used up beckies that you have absolutely no emotional bond with
yeah but being with the same girl for more than 4 months also gets boring

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and 2d v2