Being rated a MTN is actually an achievement

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
Went to the supposed chad land, Buenos Aires. And it’s freaking incredible how common are LTN’s, than MTN’s, and I can count with my fingers the numbers of HTN’s I saw. Even saw some geomaxxer’s, with elite pheno and they didn’t even made it to MTN, I don’t know if it’s a fact but every year that passes people are each time more subhuman, and actually being average looking (in terms of ratios and features) is not that common, so stop being such an autist about your looks everyone is subhuman, just the most NT guys slay out of everyone

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Alexios, try2beme and 2 others
You’re probably as ugly as them and just rating them below you to cope.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and try2beme
You’re probably as ugly as them and just rating them below you to cope.
stop being such a coper, I got rated high mtn by trusted raters, I’m not even lean but I know I’m capped there, and that I have no more potential. You just don’t want to acknowledge the fact that people are ugly, because you spend all your time rotting here and have a distorted view about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, BrahminBoss, Allornothing and 1 other person
stop being such a coper, I got rated high mtn by trusted raters, I’m not even lean but I know I’m capped there, and that I have no more potential. You just don’t want to acknowledge the fact that people are ugly, because you spend all your time rotting here and have a distorted view about looks
I'm capped at MTN too unless I get hollow cheeks and rhino. There is a lot of subhuman latinos on the street, majority of men are LTN. HTN is the maximum here, Chads are almost impossible to find.

I’m saying you’re as ugly as “those people”. You’re as dumb as you look fish lips. Dog shit reading comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I’m saying you’re as ugly as “those people”. You’re as dumb as you look fish lips. Dog shit reading comprehension.
I’m not ugly you retard, I stand out and have good experience with girls unlike you, have you seen the amount of posts you have? You’re a rotter and there is no changing that, over buddy for your fucked up brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Allornothing
No its not. Most people are mtns. Its in the name Mid Tier Normie. Literally average

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Give me an example of what you think is a MTN

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, HitAndRun and datboijj
I’m not ugly you retard, I stand out and have good experience with girls unlike you, have you seen the amount of posts you have? You’re a rotter and there is no changing that, over buddy for your fucked up brain
Interesting ramblings and tales from a Khhv. I don’t even need to guess, it’s just an obvious fact.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Went to the supposed chad land, Buenos Aires. And it’s freaking incredible how common are LTN’s, than MTN’s, and I can count with my fingers the numbers of HTN’s I saw. Even saw some geomaxxer’s, with elite pheno and they didn’t even made it to MTN, I don’t know if it’s a fact but every year that passes people are each time more subhuman, and actually being average looking (in terms of ratios and features) is not that common, so stop being such an autist about your looks everyone is subhuman, just the most NT guys slay out of everyone
8E89044F 4FC6 4938 A823 73C645CDAE9A

I am actually mtn so its good too heard a based rater

he overrates everyone cos hes ugly, he also lives in Londonistan btw so he doesnt even feel comfortable there so imagine his looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
he overrates everyone cos hes ugly, he also lives in Londonistan btw so he doesnt even feel comfortable there so imagine his looks level.
Everyone overrates like crazy nowadays, they think a real HTN like pneumo is a chadlite, of course the people you see everyday are in majority LTN-high LTN’s, but that doesn’t mean they are average looking they are still below average in terms of PSL

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It isnt. MTN is the most common rating, most people on earth are MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: distance decay and Gonza