Being smart and hardworking makes you cool and well liked

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Being clever in school and getting the good grades + are usually right it haloes you and increases your social status. Which can help you ascend given you’re gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, PubertyMaxxer, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Being clever in school and getting the good grades + are usually right it haloes you and increases your social status. Which can help you ascend given you’re gl
Depends how you perceive "hardwork"? like the average joe hard works while wagecucking on a shit job for all of his life, while chad gets promoted to be the boss instantly, and the women can just create an only fans for a better income

"Hardwork" in its traditional scene is completely dead in the mordern world

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Women hate anyone

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
Depends how you perceive "hardwork"? like the average joe hard works while wagecucking on a shit job for all of his life, while chad gets promoted to be the boss instantly, and the women can just create an only fans for a better income

"Hardwork" in its traditional scene is completely dead in the mordern world
No I am talking about school and uni

No I am talking about school and uni
idk about uni since i never been there, but in school for me it wasnt the case, it didnt matter what kind of grades you had, if you were chad you were simply respected by anyone lol, depends from place to place i guess, some countries could pontentially value inteligence more than the other ones. but thats not the case for most places

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
And drug dealer giga lowgrade giga low inhib tall chads get pussie sarrr

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BrahminBoss
idk about uni since i never been there, but in school for me it wasnt the case, it didnt matter what kind of grades you had, if you were chad you were simply respected by anyone lol, depends from place to place i guess, some countries could pontentially value inteligence more than the other ones. but thats not the case for most places
Yeah it’s going to be looks ofc. The unkempt nerdy type isn’t going to get women because he’s smart but it’s still a halo and allows him to betabuxx in the future.
And drug dealer giga lowgrade giga low inhib tall chads get pussie sarrr
True. Being low inhib and macho is great halo

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
lol tell the ricecels that

they still not getting any poon even though they top the class

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
i got the hoghest grade and everyone thinks im an autistic nerd wierod

i got the hoghest grade and everyone thinks im an autistic nerd wierod
Because you are ugly and fucking autistic. Nobody is going to like the nerdy tryhard or autistic loner just because of grades. They like the charismatic socially intelligent smart dude who is fun to talk to with irl, then girls will give him some if he’s decent looking

Because you are ugly and fucking autistic. Nobody is going to like the nerdy tryhard or autistic loner just because of grades.
why am i so ugly???

You dont want to be a tryhard ngl, get good grades in silence people will pick up on how you actually get your work done to a high standard without showing off or talking about it. Gives you a halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Pikabro
You dont want to be a tryhard ngl, get good grades in silence people will pick up on how you actually get your work done to a high standard without showing off or talking about it. Gives you a halo
Your grades speak for themselves, but yh just helping others with studying and doing your sht modestly (not fake modesty) is halo

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Used to be the opposite

Now retards get ostracized

If you are decent looking with low appeal then any form of status will halo you.

If you are decent looking with low appeal then any form of status will halo you.
Yes so just be yourself if you’re decent looking and women will come. Otherwise, still be yourself because women won’t like you either way

Yes so just be yourself if you’re decent looking and women will come. Otherwise, still be yourself because women won’t like you either way
Some guys look good but no girl would call them hot.

4037286_1711633977423.png

Status/personality is everything for these guys.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pikabro
Some guys look good but no girl would call them hot.

4037286_1711633977423.png

Status/personality is everything for these guys.
Yes majority of men need to have status/personality, unless you’re a chadlite is not enough to be gl

incel theories from the basement