Is being cool synonymous with being NT? Here is what I think of muh NT

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Everytime I see two bros getting along one of them says "they're cool."

So "being cool with someone" is just codeword for being NT?

Makes sense as no one I see interacting with others is "cool" unless the other party likes them.

So you aren't "cool" if you aren't "NT" as people won't like you if they can't relate to you so you won't ever find someone NT and not cool just like you won't see a non NT who is cool.

Stop dressing up muh NT as some mental issue when people liking you means you are NT.

If people don't like you it means you are non NT and therefore NOT "cool" (and probably ugly and/or retarded somehow).

Go ahead, faggots and show me someone cool who is not NT, or vice-versa.

NT has never been about mental health, it is about people liking your vibe and thus you being "cool" enough to be in their social connects.

It just so happens being liked by people correlates with looks so being "not cool" coincides with being not good looking enough usually.

So in simple words being non NT means you have a wrong phenotype and/or don't appease others a certain way.

Has zero to do with mental health as you can find mentally sound people who aren't considered "cool" or NT.

AND YOU CAN FIND SUPER MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE WHO MANY CONSIDER "COOL" OR "NT" SOMEWHAT!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, gooner888 and thecel
NT means being sociable and having likeable traits. You don’t need to be liked by everyone ofc

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, klip11 and yeeyeeslayer
NT is someone who fits in very well/excels socially

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
I failed to take initiative my life at every possible opportunity and immediately conceded to any slight obstacle. I made my bed
ur still young, it's not too late to make a comback.

Ur gonna regret not trying to fix up now when ur an oldcel

ur still young, it's not too late to make a comback.

Ur gonna regret not trying to fix up now when ur an oldcel
Problem is I am now completely lost because I didn’t set myself up for the future or make wise long term decisions in the past

I'm almost always good at faking it initially but eventually I do something subconsciously that makes them not want to fuck w me no more

no because it depends who says that to you