Being super low inhib on dating apps is key to slaying quantitatively (for GL guys)

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Texting foids things like "come over", "let me bend you over" and "you should be in bed with me rn" on Tinder at 2AM is a strategy that will work far more often than you think (probably close to 100% barring special events).

The logic behind it is that assuming you're a GL guy to begin with, this is the logic:
  • Foids are extremely attracted to you already if you match (their standards on Tinder are higher than IRL)
  • Foids on Tinder are sluts who are down to be pumped and dumped by GL guys
  • Foids will want to invite you over so they can say "teehee look at 6'5 chadlite coming to rail me, im such a slut" to their roommates thus boosting their social status when you arrive
  • When you're horny/drunk and texting these foids (ex: friday nights) chances are they are too and are waiting to get pounded by chadlite
Some situations where this might NOT work and how to fix it:
  • "But I'm on my period chadlite we won't be able to do anything"
    • Tell her to come over anyways and you don't care, she'll think you just want to cuddle, but once she arrives pressure her to blow you or do anal
  • "But I'm sick chadlite sorry I can barely walk"
    • Nothing you can do, wait a few days and then text her again
  • "I'm not a slut chadlite I don't sleep around that easily"
    • She's lying or in a bad mood, chances are text her when she's drunk and her attitude will do a 180. On the off chance she isn't lying, nothing you can do but go on a few dates with her before slaying (too high effort, move on)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Just Be 6'5 Chad bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy, barnmatrix and Crayola CØck
i am subhuman

Just Be 6'5 Chad bro!
Just be tall HTN that fits a niche strongly (prettyboy, jock athlete, etc), your matches will be foids who are into the niche anyways and you'll still find success in this strategy, just not as much as 6'5 chad

Yes since u got a bunch of matches too, by saying this stuff u can easily filter out who badly wants u and who doesn't, and u couldn't care less since u have abundance, h20

this is why people think indians are rapists

Texting foids things like "come over", "let me bend you over" and "you should be in bed with me rn" on Tinder at 2AM is a strategy that will work far more often than you think (probably close to 100% barring special events).

The logic behind it is that assuming you're a GL guy to begin with, this is the logic:
  • Foids are extremely attracted to you already if you match (their standards on Tinder are higher than IRL)
  • Foids on Tinder are sluts who are down to be pumped and dumped by GL guys
  • Foids will want to invite you over so they can say "teehee look at 6'5 chadlite coming to rail me, im such a slut" to their roommates thus boosting their social status when you arrive
  • When you're horny/drunk and texting these foids (ex: friday nights) chances are they are too and are waiting to get pounded by chadlite
Some situations where this might NOT work and how to fix it:
  • "But I'm on my period chadlite we won't be able to do anything"
    • Tell her to come over anyways and you don't care, she'll think you just want to cuddle, but once she arrives pressure her to blow you or do anal
  • "But I'm sick chadlite sorry I can barely walk"
    • Nothing you can do, wait a few days and then text her again
  • "I'm not a slut chadlite I don't sleep around that easily"
    • She's lying or in a bad mood, chances are text her when she's drunk and her attitude will do a 180. On the off chance she isn't lying, nothing you can do but go on a few dates with her before slaying (too high effort, move on)
This is your only somewhat good thread. All true in my experience though I've mostly tried "hang out" and "watch x movie w me", nothing riskier cause high inhib. Mostly water.
this is why people think indians are rapists
The only reason indians can't get away with this is because they're not attractive in general. If you had a chadpreet most girls wouldn't mind. Might be a race thing but I find that most tinder girls want you to move pretty fast in the convo. If you take too long they just unmatch, lol.

Last edited:
This is your only somewhat good thread. All true in my experience though I've mostly tried "hang out" and "watch x movie w me", nothing riskier cause high inhib. Mostly water.
It also helps cause if you see those foids while out at night at bars and clubs it's an easy approach/they'll approach you since both of you have made your sexual intentions clear