how can I convert my parents to understanding blackpill and being on my side to ascend?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
my mom already knows about blackpill but still argues with me about it. I have already acknowledged she has already helped me when I talked to her about looksmaxxing, shes bought me vitamin supplements, skincare, and a hair product, shit like that. she's really into health and healthy products and allat so she gets really skeptical about anything if she has heard it for the first time. I know I've already ascended a bit thanks to myself and these softmax products, but of course I still want more. anytime I ever show/talk to her about something that she hasn't heard about she immediately shuts it down as if its some hardcore surgery like LL. today I talked to her about palate expansion which seemed too much for her, so instead of talking about palate expansion she immediately converted to "why are you so down on yourself?" "you're beautiful and I mean it" (I'm ltn jfl) "accept yourself the way you are" "you're good looking enough to have a girlfriend" (how come I don't have one? there are popular good looking douchebags in my school that engage in sexual acts with hot girls and I don't, hmm I guess its just chances 🤣🤣and yes I'm NT in public). "this is getting too much, its not good for your mental health" (as I argue that my mental health will be better once I'm better looking, although I'm not sure about that) "you're getting insane, this is the only thing you ever do, obsess over your looks" (as I get laughed at in school after people take photos of me, as I witness everyone else doing better than me dating wise, as I have thought of myself as ugly even before I knew about BP, as girls don't even notice me. what else am I supposed to fucking do? I'm blackpilled for a reason) and all those bluepilled type quotes. I just wish she would understand but no matter how hard I have tried to explain so far, the most I get out of her is that looks matter a little bit, temporarily. if only I could get her to understand what it's like for me, and for her to give me more chances to explain other ways to ascend, that probably aren't as bad as she thought. can anyone give any recommendations for what to tell her so she can understand my blackpilled life more, and for her to be on my side and listen when I talk about another thing that will help me ascend? I need help. please.

young greycel here so don't flame the post I was just speaking from my heart

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: elliotfan4ever, asdvek, It'snotover and 10 others
my mom already knows about blackpill but still argues with me about it. I have already acknowledged she has already helped me when I talked to her about looksmaxxing, shes bought me vitamin supplements, skincare, and a hair product, shit like that. she's really into health and healthy products and allat so she gets really skeptical about anything if she has heard it for the first time. I know I've already ascended a bit thanks to myself and these softmax products, but of course I still want more. anytime I ever show/talk to her about something that she hasn't heard about she immediately shuts it down as if its some hardcore surgery like LL. today I talked to her about palate expansion which seemed too much for her, so instead of talking about palate expansion she immediately converted to "why are you so down on yourself?" "you're beautiful and I mean it" (I'm ltn jfl) "accept yourself the way you are" "you're good looking enough to have a girlfriend" (how come I don't have one? there are popular good looking douchebags in my school that engage in sexual acts with hot girls and I don't, hmm I guess its just chances 🤣🤣and yes I'm NT in public). "this is getting too much, its not good for your mental health" (as I argue that my mental health will be better once I'm better looking, although I'm not sure about that) "you're getting insane, this is the only thing you ever do, obsess over your looks" (as I get laughed at in school after people take photos of me, as I witness everyone else doing better than me dating wise, as I have thought of myself as ugly even before I knew about BP, as girls don't even notice me. what else am I supposed to fucking do? I'm blackpilled for a reason) and all those bluepilled type quotes. I just wish she would understand but no matter how hard I have tried to explain so far, the most I get out of her is that looks matter a little bit, temporarily. if only I could get her to understand what it's like for me, and for her to give me more chances to explain other ways to ascend, that probably aren't as bad as she thought. can anyone give any recommendations for what to tell her so she can understand my blackpilled life more, and for her to be on my side and listen when I talk about another thing that will help me ascend? I need help. please.

young greycel here so don't flame the post I was just speaking from my heart
That’s my mother supports me on softmaxxing but no on the fact of injecting fat dissolvants or get buccal fat removal but she lets me bone smash just not before school so they don’t see bruises and think it’s domestic violence (flat cheek bones is already brutal)

Try showing her black pill vids or weath waffle vids to convince her

That’s my mother supports me on softmaxxing but no on the fact of injecting fat dissolvants or get buccal fat removal but she lets me bone smash just not before school so they don’t see bruises and think it’s domestic violence (flat cheek bones is already brutal)

Try showing her black pill vids or weath waffle vids to convince her
Damn letting you bonesmash is nice don’t take that for granted. If I showed them blackpill vids or wheat waffles they would say it’s absolutely retarded and wouldn’t listen. I’ve been convincing them of more stuff tho

Damn letting you bonesmash is nice don’t take that for granted. If I showed them blackpill vids or wheat waffles they would say it’s absolutely retarded and wouldn’t listen. I’ve been convincing them of more stuff tho
Bonesmash secretly and use makeup to hide bruises

Bonesmash secretly and use makeup to hide bruises
I already did but my dad noticed once and I came up with an excuse/lie that I was just like fucking with my canthal tilt as a tic lmao. Idk where to get makeup and idk how to use it. Should I just ice my face immediately after and pray?

I already did but my dad noticed once and I came up with an excuse/lie that I was just like fucking with my canthal tilt as a tic lmao. Idk where to get makeup and idk how to use it. Should I just ice my face immediately after and pray?
If you put ice is will get rid of the blood around the bone(Inflammation) and you’ll get worse results so do it right before sleep every 3 days and wake up earlier at night and apply a lot of ice or even take freezing showers

If you put ice is will get rid of the blood around the bone(Inflammation) and you’ll get worse results so do it right before sleep every 3 days and wake up earlier at night and apply a lot of ice or even take freezing showers
how will getting rid of the inflammation worsen the results? if its taking away the blood why would it matter because the growth is from the bone right?

how will getting rid of the inflammation worsen the results? if its taking away the blood why would it matter because the growth is from the bone right?
Growth is in the bone but it’s the blood that cures it and creates osteoblast because if we didn’t need the blood our body wouldn’t produce inflammation in bone damage