I just called my girlfriend a whore and made her admit she's not virgin

BP or nbp?

Bp= bone pressed. On top of dick and press the ruler into the fat pad

Nbp= on top but ruler only touching the fat pad.
Bp bro

Dont leave her yet Just use her as a cum dump

dude she only wears t hat when she's with me. im not even lying she wears t shirt at school that says i love my boyfriend and wears my hoodies often
Some niggas might see that hoodie as a challenge
IMG 1871

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and Gaygymmaxx
btw like almost one year of relationship lmao. idgaf i need to leave her i need a pure virgin girl
I mean tbh this is bluepilled but no attractive girls are virgin past age 16

So yeah, she lied, and you got less than what you were promised

But she made a common lie, to hide a common truth, that you already knew

The problem is she gave you details lmaoo ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The bracelet thing is crazy, overtly admitting she'd put up with anything for a good enough looking guy, even though she probably said that to imply he was an asshole or something ๐Ÿ’€

I mean if you went and had to call the bitch out yourself I get not being able to just move on now, you'd be a cuck in your own mind

I'd say just take her less seriously and see what happens, minimize your investment

What she did wasn't that bad, and finding a girl who is actually virgin isn't easy at all, and you'd have to deal with the same shit

If she's really remorseful, and really is obsessed with you, just show less affection and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
she started crying and telling me how she gave her ex blowjobs, handjobs, public handjobs and blowjobs and how he fucked her while also cheating on her and she told me she was in love with him and obsessed with him.
Funny GIF

So basically, a chad fucked this girl who thinks im gonna "marry" her. and he cheated on her multiple times.
he even wore bracelets from other girls while he fucked her she told me.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The bracelet thing is crazy, overtly admitting she'd put up with anything for a good enough looking guy, even though she probably said that to imply he was an asshole or something ๐Ÿ’€

I mean if you went and had to call the bitch out yourself I get not being able to just move on now, you'd be a cuck in your own mind

I'd say just take her less seriously and see what happens, minimize your investment

What she did wasn't that bad, and finding a girl who is actually virgin isn't easy at all, and you'd have to deal with the same shit

If she's really remorseful, and really is obsessed with you, just show less affection and see what happens
lol damn nigga u actually gave me some non extreme rational advice like a normal person tbh it's close to a bluepilled mindest but honestly i think you're right and I appreciate it.

She legit just spammed me with crying voice messages the whole night and says she's vomiting the whole night and she changed.

i've never met a virgin girl in my life im serious. so i might stay with her only for the fact she's obsessed with me. minimize my investment, yeah.

i guess its her personality to be obsessed with the guy she's with. she even told me once she wouldn't leave me if i cheated on her lmao. idk i just cant take her seriously anymore for sure. i just won't focus on her

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, rileyma10 and i hear voices
lol damn nigga u actually gave me some non extreme rational advice like a normal person tbh it's close to a bluepilled mindest but honestly i think you're right and I appreciate it.

She legit just spammed me with crying voice messages the whole night and says she's vomiting the whole night and she changed.

i've never met a virgin girl in my life im serious. so i might stay with her only for the fact she's obsessed with me. minimize my investment, yeah.

i guess its her personality to be obsessed with the guy she's with. she even told me once she wouldn't leave me if i cheated on her lmao. idk i just cant take her seriously anymore for sure. i just won't focus on her
Damn I feel so angry for you man, don't know what I would've done in your situation all I know is in this day and age, finding a virigin girl over 18 under 22 is borderline impossible.
Key point is this "She was never yours, it was just your turn." Do what you think is best in this situation and don't do something you might regret later on.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices

Thats not even the worst part

The fact that she took is his virginity and that special experience is the most bs part

Id go er personally, how do u even know if a girl is a virgin? Id rather my girl tell me her body count is 3x mine than her lying about being a virgin

similar thing happend to me a few months ago, instead of admitting to a history of sucking dik, she told me she use to post nudes on twitter (for free btw, holy whore) and she had over 20k followers. After that, she could die and I wouldn't cry a tear.
At least she was honest with you. Some men go their whole lives without knowing that their wives were selling a lie the entire time. I just pray for the next guy who came along, odds are the girl you broke up with was scarred from the interaction and made up her mind to lie about everything.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and i hear voices
Thats not even the worst part

The fact that she took is his virginity and that special experience is the most bs part

Id go er personally, how do u even know if a girl is a virgin? Id rather my girl tell me her body count is 3x mine than her lying about being a virgin
Well if she did that then you wouldn't date her. These bitches are lying manipulators, if you decided to sleep around then you need to fucking own it. Don't AFBB cuck us guys who didn't get any action when we were younger.

JFL I manipulated the fuck outta of her like light yagami style.

death note kira GIF

I faked some DMs with her ex that he told me fucked her in a bathroom.

I also hugged her and told her I won't leave her no matter what (that was a fucking lie)
and i don't care about girls past cuz im not a virgin either (yes i was before her)

she started crying and telling me how she gave her ex blowjobs, handjobs, public handjobs and blowjobs and how he fucked her while also cheating on her and she told me she was in love with him and obsessed with him.

I always knew she was sort of a whore. I mean yeah I knew she prolly wasn't virgin, but things like these just get hidden by the subcounscious i guess, to try to ignore the harsh reality. Even though in my heart I always knew, it felt different to hear it from her.

It legit took 2 hours, actually I tried it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Now I guess she's more attached to me.

She told me in detail which I didnt ask for it. I felt completely disgusted.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

I knew she wasn't like my oneitis, pure. But hearing it like that just made any little love I had for her completely disappear.

She's kind of obsessed with me too right, i called a whore btw right after. but then I hugged and told her i still love her because I need some time to think this shit over.

So basically, a chad fucked this girl who thinks im gonna "marry" her. and he cheated on her multiple times.

Does she really think I'm gonna take her whore ass serious after this?

I'd like to hear other opinions on this. But my heart already knows what I gotta do.
fucking brutal, tale as old as time. foids fuck chad claim she got manipulated while still staying when he cheats on her and uses her for sex. then expects a beta to commit to her and marry her while she hides her past JFL

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
she legit showed up to my house and kept crying and threatened she will cut herself and shit.
Left my last GF cause of this shit its so annoying to deal with. Attention seeking whores

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10

death note kira GIF

I also hugged her and told her I won't leave her no matter what (that was a fucking lie)
and i don't care about girls past cuz im not a virgin either (yes i was before her)

I always knew she was sort of a whore. I mean yeah I knew she prolly wasn't virgin, but things like these just get hidden by the subcounscious i guess, to try to ignore the harsh reality. Even though in my heart I always knew, it felt different to hear it from her.

It legit took 2 hours, actually I tried it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Now I guess she's more attached to me.

I knew she wasn't like my oneitis, pure. But hearing it like that just made any little love I had for her completely disappear.

She's kind of obsessed with me too right, i called a whore btw right after. but then I hugged and told her i still love her because I need some time to think this shit over.

I'd like to hear other opinions on this. But my heart already knows what I gotta do.
I always wondered how girls get pressed over manipulation after a relationship and i guess this is the manipulation they talk of. Mirin tho. Break up with her now.

Ask to swap phones, if she gets defensive you have your answer boyo

death note kira GIF

based tbh, wouldโ€˜ve done the same.
Knowing the truth is more important than to be โ€žmoralโ€œ.