I just called my girlfriend a whore and made her admit she's not virgin

brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
you hugged her wtf lmao

Ideally I want young virgin pussy but in current times females lose their virginity to teen chad at 14 so im out of luck
Over if ur not born muslim or indian in 2024 tbh hamdillah

Even then our women still whore out

JFL I manipulated the fuck outta of her like light yagami style.

death note kira GIF

I faked some DMs with her ex that he told me fucked her in a bathroom.

I also hugged her and told her I won't leave her no matter what (that was a fucking lie)
and i don't care about girls past cuz im not a virgin either (yes i was before her)

she started crying and telling me how she gave her ex blowjobs, handjobs, public handjobs and blowjobs and how he fucked her while also cheating on her and she told me she was in love with him and obsessed with him.

I always knew she was sort of a whore. I mean yeah I knew she prolly wasn't virgin, but things like these just get hidden by the subcounscious i guess, to try to ignore the harsh reality. Even though in my heart I always knew, it felt different to hear it from her.

It legit took 2 hours, actually I tried it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Now I guess she's more attached to me.

She told me in detail which I didnt ask for it. I felt completely disgusted.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

I knew she wasn't like my oneitis, pure. But hearing it like that just made any little love I had for her completely disappear.

She's kind of obsessed with me too right, i called a whore btw right after. but then I hugged and told her i still love her because I need some time to think this shit over.

So basically, a chad fucked this girl who thinks im gonna "marry" her. and he cheated on her multiple times.
he even wore bracelets from other girls while he fucked her she told me.

Does she really think I'm gonna take her whore ass serious after this?

I'd like to hear other opinions on this. But my heart already knows what I gotta do.
If shes obsessed with you let her down easy, but explain how you cant be with a liar

If i girl lies to be about being a virgin its instant breakup, not because shes not a virgin i guess, moreso cause shes a liar

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
Over if ur not born muslim or indian in 2024 tbh hamdillah

Even then our women still whore out

If shes obsessed with you let her down easy, but explain how you cant be with a liar

If i girl lies to be about being a virgin its instant breakup, not because shes not a virgin i guess, moreso cause shes a liar
yeah ur advice is what i've gotten from my family too.

i dont know why it kinda hurts my heart to do it lmao i guess cuz i lived in fantasy even tho deep down i knew but now i know on a counscious level as well

yeah ur advice is what i've gotten from my family too.

i dont know why it kinda hurts my heart to do it lmao i guess cuz i lived in fantasy even tho deep down i knew but now i know on a counscious level as well
Thats so brutal if u lost ur virginity to her, i wanna lose mine virgin to virgin i’d be shattered if i lost it to a lying fake virgin

Thats so brutal if u lost ur virginity to her, i wanna lose mine virgin to virgin i’d be shattered if i lost it to a lying fake virgin
yeah my heart hurts and its beating hard all day and i cant sleep well at night but i gotta break up with her somehow

• +1
yeah my heart hurts and its beating hard all day and i cant sleep well at night but i gotta break up with her somehow
Fuck im getting angry i couldnt imagine being lied to like that she essentially raped ur virginity

Can you fucking explain to her how angry you are that she raped you from ur virginity? For me? I’m getting so pissed im about to er through the screen

Fuck im getting angry i couldnt imagine being lied to like that she essentially raped ur virginity

Can you fucking explain to her how angry you are that she raped you from ur virginity? For me? I’m getting so pissed im about to er through the screen
i told her man that i wanted my first time to be special

i legit refused another girl i was with who wanted to touch my dick after 2 weeks of relationship and she left me

only for her to lie to me like that and she was actually a giga whore which i didnt know that part

what else can i tell her dude. she legit just said ohh i lied cause i knew you would leave me

i legit refused another girl i was with who wanted to touch my dick after 2 weeks of relationship and she left me

only for her to lie to me like that and she was actually a giga whore which i didnt know that part

what else can i tell her dude. she legit just said ohh i lied cause i knew you would leave me
Explain how u feel ur virginity was raped and you can never get it back, no refunds are so brutal

Im volcel and incel till i find a virgin, if i really cant handle it ill get a bj or something

Fuckkl man could u imagine her ex was packing more than you

Explain how u feel ur virginity was raped and you can never get it back, no refunds are so brutal

Im volcel and incel till i find a virgin, if i really cant handle it ill get a bj or something
how should i say it i cant just say i feel like u raped my virgnity lol

Fuckkl man could u imagine her ex was packing more than you
yeah i can imagine that it also breaks me lol cuz im average and it fucking sucks man i need a virgin girl that doesn't compare me i have to leave this whore immediately but now i can never claim in virgin its over

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
how should i say it i cant just say i feel like u raped my virgnity lol
Thats literally the best way I’m articulating how i would feel in your situation

Your virginity felt robbed i guess, robbed of the experience that you’ll never get back

yeah i can imagine that it also breaks me lol cuz im average and it fucking sucks man i need a virgin girl that doesn't compare me i have to leave this whore immediately but now i can never claim in virgin its over
Explain that part too

Fuck man im so pissed for you virginity is so brutal no refunds

I mean best case scenario u hit ur head and u forget about ever fucking her jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
very good manipulation skills, very high iq user.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, StraightHeadJames and Autismcel
Explain that part too

Fuck man im so pissed for you virginity is so brutal no refunds

I mean best case scenario u hit ur head and u forget about ever fucking her jfl
Thats literally the best way I’m articulating how i would feel in your situation

Your virginity felt robbed i guess, robbed of the experience that you’ll never get back
lmao i just told her that she raped my virginity and i wanted my first time to be with my "future wife" and now shes tryna backtrack and say ohh she actually virgin lmao xD

fucking bitch

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser and Autismcel
lmao i just told her that she raped my virginity and i wanted my first time to be with my "future wife" and now shes tryna backtrack and say ohh she actually virgin lmao xD

fucking bitch
Nigga be low inhib like @Clavicular and record sound at least

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Nigga be low inhib like @Clavicular and record sound at least
its german anyways and its just snapchat text she keeps calling me but im not answering cuz i get manipulated easily when girls cry cuz im sensitive so im just working best i can

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, iblamechico and Autismcel

fucking bitch
Through texts? Can u copy and paste what she said? I’m tryna see how shes explaining it

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Through texts? Can u copy and paste what she said? I’m tryna see how shes explaining it
she just spammed me some paragraphs lmao

I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about the fact that you don't believe me

Maybe it's not love from you if you believe everyone instead of your girlfriend

I am so strong because I got over it and I got better and I know I am such a good woman and I will be a wonderful mother because I got better

I can't help my past, I don't want to be judged by you for my whole life. I did it myself. I always ruined myself and now I'm me and I'm a good woman now

Maybe you only loved me because you were looking for someone else in me

i translated it, what should I say.

she just spammed me some paragraphs lmao

I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about the fact that you don't believe me

Maybe it's not love from you if you believe everyone instead of your girlfriend
β€œLying more isnt helping your case, this is ruining my trust even more”

Did she explicitly say she got fucked?
I am so strong because I got over it and I got better and I know I am such a good woman and I will be a wonderful mother because I got better

I can't help my past, I don't want to be judged by you for my whole life. I did it myself. I always ruined myself and now I'm me and I'm a good woman now
β€œYou shouldnt have lied to my face about it”
Maybe you only loved me because you were looking for someone else in me
β€œYou were acting as a different person when you lied to your β€œfuture husband”
i translated it, what should I say.
Explain that because of her you’re never gonna ever get your virginity back, she took something from you that you can never get back, she took one of the most special moments you could share with someone

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and i hear voices
β€œLying more isnt helping your case, this is ruining my trust even more”

β€œYou shouldnt have lied to my face about it”

β€œYou were acting as a different person when you lied to your β€œfuture husband”

Explain that because of her you’re never gonna ever get your virginity back, she took something from you that you can never get back, she took one of the most special moments you could share with someone
well i kinda blurted out autistic rampage on her before reading ur reply lol i said i would never marry a girl that lied to me the whole time and i thought u were better than this this whole relationship was built on lies and i cannot forgive that

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Nice, it would be best if you broke up with her immediately after she told you about her past, just so she knows how unattractive that makes her. When a guy breaks up with a girl it is way more brutal. Acting caring by hugging her and then breaking up with her immediately after would be great.

If you dont want to break up with then at least remove all of your attachment and attention from her, and make it obvious. Show her how unattractive she is but dont say it out loud, show it through your actions. Ignore her, use her for sex, have no real emotional connection or support with her. Over for your girlfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
well i kinda blurted out autistic rampage on her before reading ur reply lol i said i would never marry a girl that lied to me the whole time and i thought u were better than this this whole relationship was built on lies and i cannot forgive that
Good say the last part too
this part

Also mention how when she continues to lie to your face it isnt helping her case

Good say the last part too

this part

Also mention how when she continues to lie to your face it isnt helping her case

ok i sent the last part too

yeah i made her admit it to it dude, she did worse than just fuck she fucked in baths and shit this bitch

BRO CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE MADE US FUCK ON HER PERIOD TO LIE TO ME THAT I TOOK HER VIRGINITY THATS WHY SHE WAS BLEEDING. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG

• WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, Sny, ingram33 and 1 other person
Reality is cold boyo. I don't think it's a must to marry virgin women, but this shit is unacceptable. Doing this shit in restrooms while he got bracelets on from other girls is crazy. Leave that hoe

ok i sent the last part too

yeah i made her admit it to it dude, she did worse than just fuck she fucked in baths and shit this bitch
HOLY FUCK BRO
BRO CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE MADE US FUCK ON HER PERIOD TO LIE TO ME THAT I TOOK HER VIRGINITY THATS WHY SHE WAS BLEEDING. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG
????? Im getting so pissed

These bitches are so fucking elaborate with their plans
Please keep bashing her in for being even more of a liar, for making you fuck on her period and and STILL trying to back track and lie

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Reality is cold boyo. I don't think it's a must to marry virgin women, but this shit is unacceptable. Doing this shit in restrooms while he got bracelets on from other girls is crazy. Leave that hoe
Virgin to virgin or volcel tbh, i’m hardmaxxing just for that

• +1
Virgin to virgin or volcel tbh, i’m hardmaxxing just for that
That would be ideal, but I assume you're not in the choosing position here boyo. As long as you look better and fuck her better than the last, you're good.

That would be ideal, but I assume you're not in the choosing position here boyo.
Volcel till im 19-20 unless virgin to virgin, my trimax is coming soon too
As long as you look better and fuck her better than the last, you're good.
Thats why the motto is 8x6 or death

• +1
How old are you doing trimax?
I’m trying to convince my parents, if not i’m saving money anyway and ill get trimax when i’m 18 unless some forward growth and chin height miracle comes in the next 2 years

• +1
Volcel till im 19-20 unless virgin to virgin, my trimax is coming soon too

Thats why the motto is 8x6 or death
So after u fuck a virgin girl and the relationship doesn't work out, would you be open to dating non-virgins since u lost yours already?

And what's ur cock stat right now?

Tbh when a girl I was speaking to and foookin told me the mullato bvll pussy slayer 10k fucked her and made her cum..

Ngl I felt a type of way :feelswah::feelswhy: I felt anger for her. It’s best for girls to larp to men about their chad escapades us men cannot handle it. Now she dates an Arab, and I know she ain’t told him how I fucked her in her ass, In the shower and on her period and stuck it in her mouth right after 🀣.

He will never know she won’t tell him due to how I reacted to her saying β€œmullato fucked me till I creamed and his dicks bigger than yours”

Tbh when a girl I was speaking to and foookin told me the mullato bvll pussy slayer 10k fucked her and made her cum..

Ngl I felt a type of way :feelswah::feelswhy: I felt anger for her. It’s best for girls to larp to men about their chad escapades us men cannot handle it. Now she dates an Arab, and I know she ain’t told him how I fucked her in her ass, In the shower and on her period and stuck it in her mouth right after 🀣.

He will never know she won’t tell him due to how I reacted to her saying β€œmullato fucked me till I creamed and his dicks bigger than yours”
cuck ramblings

Don’t ask about a girls past unless u wanna marry her tbh

• +1
big tits, wears cleavage clothing. full face makeup.

that should be enough of a clue lmao
She cheating on u bro, if ur girl goes out like that she ain’t got no respect for u blud. Just post a hoe that looks similar to her

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, rileyma10 and i hear voices
She cheating on u bro, if ur girl goes out like that she ain’t got no respect for u blud. Just post a hoe that looks similar to her
dude she only wears t hat when she's with me. im not even lying she wears t shirt at school that says i love my boyfriend and wears my hoodies often

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and ShowerMaxxing
to where? normies always say east Europe has traditional non-whore women which could not be further from the truth.

also only a whore would get with a literal sex tourist, which geomaxing is.

there is no escape, practically all women are whores, its just nature and society lets them live their nature.
nothing you can do.
if he leaves this girl he will eventually end up with another whore 10 years later, and the other one will be older with even more dick milieage.

OP should just enjoy her company and her body and enjoy life. if you ever meet a better girl then yes dump her, but in this time big chance this wonΒ΄t happen.

So after u fuck a virgin girl and the relationship doesn't work out, would you be open to dating non-virgins since u lost yours already?
Yeah

to where? normies always say east Europe has traditional non-whore women which could not be further from the truth.

also only a whore would get with a literal sex tourist, which geomaxing is.

there is no escape, practically all women are whores, its just nature and society lets them live their nature.
nothing you can do.
if he leaves this girl he will eventually end up with another whore 10 years later, and the other one will be older with even more dick milieage.

OP should just enjoy her company and her body and enjoy life. if you ever meet a better girl then yes dump her, but in this time big chance this wonΒ΄t happen.
shouldnt be hard finding one in MENA or south asia, you can use first world card + jbw if you can but tell them youre after marriage but youll probably have to fake being an islamic convert. I agree that he will likely never find a virgin woman tho, finding a virgin is hard enough but a PURE virgin with 0 experience literally doesnt exist in the west jfl whores that call themselves virgin dont count anal and oral either

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
shouldnt be hard finding one in MENA or south asia, you can use first world card + jbw if you can but tell them youre after marriage but youll probably have to fake being an islamic convert. I agree that he will likely never find a virgin woman tho, finding a virgin is hard enough but a PURE virgin with 0 experience literally doesnt exist in the west jfl whores that call themselves virgin dont count anal and oral either
its childish internet phantasy. he would spent too much time and money to still end up with village-/town-bike from another "traditional" country.

there is literally nothing you can do.
only self improvement/looksmaxing and moneymaxing while enjoying life is the answer.
with enjoying life i mean enjoy every women that is willing to giving out to you and dont take any women serious.

• So Sad
Reactions: loathe