Being tall can make you look awkward

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
only when you’re skinny though.

I’ve never seen a tall person who’s bulked up look awkward.

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
Tall is always good

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 1901 and 3 others

It's because tall + skinny = lanky, which = awkward movements

Im 6'1 and over 6'2 with my lifts and I have been called lanky at 135. I also trip alot because I am autistic.

Brutal armlength pill also, i have to bend a little bit to reach doors handles sometimes because the world is buildt for manlets

I wish I was tall and slim (with wide shoulders and muscle ofc) they always look so good in clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Mewton, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
I wish I was tall and slim (with wide shoulders and muscle ofc) they always look so good in clothes
I am this but 135lb and not even low bf, I just have no muscle mass so I have to bulk so over for next 6 mnths

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
3DDB109700000578 4276896 image m 49 1488499108800

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descender, Deleted member 8771 and TUSSELEIF
Im 6'1 and over 6'2 with my lifts and I have been called lanky at 135. I also trip alot because I am autistic.
You need to bulk up to 180-200lbs. You’re wasting your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
You need to bulk up to 180-200lbs. You’re wasting your height.
Its so hard to eat , Im trying but losing motivation because my perm got messed up. But since I have to subhuman for next 3 months might as well bulk like crazy

Its so hard to eat , Im trying but losing motivation because my perm got messed up. But since I have to subhuman for next 3 months might as well bulk like crazy
Just calculate your maintenance calories with a calculator online and add 300-500 calories. I used to be 140 at 6’4 now I’m 210. It was so worth it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23218
Just calculate your maintenance calories with a calculator online and add 300-500 calories. I used to be 140 at 6’4 now I’m 210. It was so worth it.
Gotta get big bruh. I used to lift and was kinda bigg (150) so I gotta get back at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
I’m same height as Barret and O’Pry and have similar proportions, they look good in clothes (cuz they’re Chad obvs) but they don’t have the tall look
Yes, Generally over 190 cm is considered tall look.

Few questions:
1) how long did it take to gain all those lbs
2) were you going through puberty during this
3) what were you mainly eating

I want to gain weight but don’t wanna put on any fat

cope faggot being a manlet can make you an incel