can being <10% BF make your maxilla look better?

N

no-mogger-no-cry

Silver
can being lean make your maxilla look better or will it make no difference?

Yes, if you go from overweight to 10% bf it will lookk a whole lot better

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Yes, if you go from overweight to 10% bf it will lookk a whole lot better
i’m about 15-18% will it make a significant difference if my maxilla is just under average

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
i’m about 15-18% will it make a significant difference if my maxilla is just under average
I am in your boat, I was around 17% 6 weeks ago. I am at 14% now. I have literally already seen a change in my jawline and overall face leanness. I am gonna go down to 10% and see the full change. I do not think I will have full hollow cheeks unless i go sub 10% but maxilla and jawline and ramus is almost fully visible and sharp.

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
I am in your boat, I was around 17% 6 weeks ago. I am at 14% now. I have literally already seen a change in my jawline and overall face leanness. I am gonna go down to 10% and see the full change. I do not think I will have full hollow cheeks unless i go sub 10% but maxilla and jawline and ramus is almost fully visible and sharp.
i got really lean 6 months ago and i could see how sharp my jawline and cheekbones were didn’t notice my maxilla then but i was also water fasting for 5 days so not sure if that was affecting it