in your opinion, is wide ipd or close ipd better?

otal_duu

otal_duu

non nt
obviously not everybody has 1:1:1 eye ratio, but personally i think wide eyes are better because you can still appeal by being cute or prettyboy pheno

ex: manu rios

Attachments

• IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5230.jpeg
    IMG_5230.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer and VenatorLuparius
over for cyclops @Zherko

wide if dark eyes, close if light eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mathis, datboijj and 3 others
A lot of people can get away with a slight wide IPD or ESR ratio aka not Ana Taylor Joy's level. For Cyclopes ? It's mostly over.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, UZB_Strebl, SoberAndRetarded and 2 others
A lot of people can get away with a slight wide IPD or ESR ratio aka not Ana Taylor Joy's level. For Cyclopes ? It's mostly over.
anya taylor joy is still HTB

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and SoberAndRetarded
Wide in general imo. Usually means bigger head = better nutrition also more of a predator than a prey but I’m autistic and women might disagree

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
obviously not everybody has 1:1:1 eye ratio, but personally i think wide eyes are better because you can still appeal by being cute or prettyboy pheno

closer set eyes are a dimorphic trait in men

Wide in general imo. Usually means bigger head = better nutrition but I’m autistic and women might disagree
i don’t think it’s because of that reason, i think it’s because most “cute” animals have wide set eyes (deer, cats, etc) and we associate that to humans

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Lethbridge, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Wide, just, for men
Wide for sure for women

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
just look up theo james lol

• +1
Wide in general imo. Usually means bigger head = better nutrition also more of a predator than a prey but I’m autistic and women might disagree
Prey have wide set eyes
On the sides to see predators around them

• +1
Reactions: mathis, SoberAndRetarded and otal_duu
close set eyes only work if you have long width eyes
he is a literal sex symbol despite sub .44 esr look his name up on tiktok

I would have said wide before but there's so many gl men with close so idk

• +1
Reactions: mathis and optimisticzoomer
Chris hemsworth, david laid, zayn malik, ian somerhalder, tyler maher etc
true, except for maybe david laid because his eyes are just small

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Imo? Its wide
But low is more masculine better appeal for foids

• +1
Reactions: mathis
IMG 0318
IMG 0319

no more cope out of your mouth

manu rios reminds me of the young ian somerhalder

• +1

U need obo stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

as an ipdcel, i want to kill myself everytime i realize that i have one of the most unfixable falios

as an ipdcel, i want to kill myself everytime i realize that i have one of the most unfixable falios
i think ipd is fixable by eyebrow illusion or hair tbh

i got shit hair generics, i got a full head of hair but my eyebrows are bushy and lack a nice shapel

i got shit hair generics, i got a full head of hair but my eyebrows are bushy and lack a nice shapel
shape them to compliment your eyes. ipdcel arguably much better than autistcel 😢

shape them to compliment your eyes. ipdcel arguably much better than autistcel 😢
i guess its nice being able to vibe with anyone and being social, but trust me you dont wanna live as a ltn it aint worth it the anxiety of looking ltn is enough to make you non nt

Wide set eyes are wayyyy better than close set because it doesn't look uncanny, if you have hooded eyes it looks even better
but close set eyes makes you look inbred and a cyclops ogre just like adriana lima's boyfriend

• +1