Being white is everything.

Iht9r33npau31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
Just be white in Africa is legit
People out there with AKs ready to kill you

Low IQ thread. Most of us live in white majority countries. Being white doesn’t really do anything for us.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 4563
Low IQ thread. Most of us live in white majority countries. Being white doesn’t really do anything for us.
I know bro, like I'm white but there are a million other whites in this country

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Doesnt matter if you have the best facial Features and a godlike body when you are black or brown. Just rope already

More like caucasoid is everything if you don't look caucasoid its really bloody hard.

Just lol at cumskins thinking though they look like halstat nordids

JBW is law wrote in stone here in the thirldworld. I have seen the most ugly mfs pulling beautiful latinas.

Let's do a Tinder experiment. High tier normie white guy against high tier normie black guy. Similar photos, same profile text, etc.
I bet my money on white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
Let's do a Tinder experiment. High tier normie white guy against high tier normie black guy. Similar photos, same profile text, etc.
I bet my money on white

every single time.

I bet my money on white
You are wrong. If you are black/brown you cant be a high tier normie. Every 5/10 white boy will outslay an 8/10 black/brown dude

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793
OP IS AN UGLY WHITE GUY WHO CAN ONLY MOG PEOPLE BY HIS RACE

OP IS AN UGLY WHITE GUY WHO CAN ONLY MOG PEOPLE BY HIS RACE
Nigga im brown myself
I posted a pic of me in the rating channel. Go look it up

Most people don't realize that white and fair skin is the rarest skin type worldwide. Most people are browns and reds and yellow. That is why white is more striking.

Most people don't realize that white and fair skin is the rarest skin type worldwide. Most people are browns and reds and yellow. That is why white is more striking.
Dont know about that but if you are not white you will die as an virgin. Even if you have 5+psl