ur a volcel if ur a nord with light eyes and brows and not dyeing them

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
the amount of contrast i gained in my eye area with these simple things is insane.

brows are too dark tho. i recommended medium brown instead of dark brown.

lashes are good with dark brown.

make sure to wear the gloves they give u and use vaseline all around the skin near ur brows and lashes so it doesn’t stain.

i used just for men with no issues.

if u don’t like how dark ur brows are use dawn dish soap and keep washing it, drying it, and repeating until u like the results.

curl lashes and use clear mascara if u want to be a full blown faggot but have the best results lash wise. i didn’t do either in this photo.

last thing, when washing the dye off ur lashes remember that soap in ur eyes will burn jfl

time to starting abusing lashes to have even better lashes on top of this

4777E2EE 8BC5 438E B1EC 57AA317CD322

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, kiyopon, Mewton and 9 others
mogger

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how the fuck would i explain an eyelash curler to my parents if they ever found it
also doesnt that shit hurt?

• +1
@Jason Voorhees u were right about the medium brown and not the dark :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Have you decided how you’re going to style your hair?

• +1
wavy perm in a week or so then will go from there. any style looks better if ur hair is wavy so i’ll see

also was thinking of rocking a slick back like bale does in american psycho. but that would require me to dye my hair because slick backs look like shit on blondes

also was thinking of rocking a slick back like bale does in american psycho. but that would require me to dye my hair because slick backs look like shit on blondes
i don't think it would suit a teenager

wavy perm in a week or so then will go from there. any style looks better if ur hair is wavy so i’ll see
i will wait for the before and after, i'm thinking about getting a perm too

I just dye mine black, looks weird for like 2 days usually but then it looks fine.

the amount of contrast i gained in my eye area with these simple things is insane.

make sure to wear the gloves they give u and use vaseline all around the skin near ur brows and lashes so it doesn’t stain.

if u don’t like how dark ur brows are use dawn dish soap and keep washing it, drying it, and repeating until u like the results.

curl lashes and use clear mascara if u want to be a full blown faggot but have the best results lash wise. i didn’t do either in this photo.

last thing, when washing the dye off ur lashes remember that soap in ur eyes will burn jfl

View attachment 2886210
I don’t mean to shit on you but your eyes are rather asymmetrical. do you plan to looksmax this? Mine are somewhat the same. And the only fix I know of is surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I might eye color change for the contrast dark brows lashes hair with white skin Ian somerholder coloring

I don’t mean to shit on you but your eyes are rather asymmetrical. do you plan to looksmax this? Mine are somewhat the same. And the only fix I know of is surgery.
asymmetry doesn’t matter irl only in pictures

• +1
Reactions: silencio and aber
Not bad, but I still think your natural look suits you better. The dark eyebrows bring too much attention to your NCT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
do your lower lashes look noticeably darker irl because in the pic they look relatively light? the picture is pretty pixelated

looks good but ur right its too dark

I swear to

View attachment 2886210
god i saw some tiktok of a swedish school and they all looked like wasps with fake blonde hair, maybe thats how nords look like