My Looksmaxxing Regimen for 2023

im gonna copy your plan if u dont mind

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
This is some good shit, though please do stay with low volume workouts for now if you are going to inject chinese chemicals up your ass for HGH and IGF-1, and so on. Go watch Natural Hypertrophy, the guy is gold and doesn't get paid to do videos. You also seem to have incredible research abilities, so to afford all of this, read UNSCRIPTED. Book is fucking gold and no one can say otherwise, no crypto or investments will give you this much money. I am going to copy some of what you want to do, this is some real good shit.
What is UNSCRIPTED for?

What do you plan to do for heightmaxx and pubertymaxx?

• +1
less talking more doing

What do you plan to do for heightmaxx and pubertymaxx?
Parents don’t want me to buy HGH, so I need to do it for myself.

8 to 9 hours daily, 3-4x intensive exercise / HIIT and optimal diet

my parents the exact same

• +1
Is over for us tbh
lmfao ur too blackpilled bro enjoy life bru how tall is ur dad. tbf we shouldnt be blackpilled at 15 we should socialmaxx

• +1
lmfao ur too blackpilled bro enjoy life bru how tall is ur dad. tbf we shouldnt be blackpilled at 15 we should socialmaxx
ik my fella, i want to leave this shit asap… My frustration is that my dad’s 6ft, mom’s 5ft and i am 5’5,5… being manlet is suifuel for us tbh.

Since i discovered this shithole place i became autist, lost all my NT-ness and worse personality (i cringe to everything, bc i’m so fucking blackpilled).

ik my fella, i want to leave this shit asap… My frustration is that my dad’s 6ft, mom’s 5ft and i am 5’5,5… being manlet is suifuel for us tbh.

Since i discovered this shithole place i became autist, lost all my NT-ness and worse personality (i cringe to everything, bc i’m so fucking blackpilled).
yeah j dont let if affect u i kinda like it cuz ik half the stupid fucks here are fatter than all of us and well be succesful later on r u from us?

• +1
yeah j dont let if affect u i kinda like it cuz ik half the stupid fucks here are fatter than all of us and well be succesful later on r u from us?
we’re HTNs, but SMV wise speaking we are fucked cuz we are autists

• +1
btw @ascension! how do u get the glow thing that u were talking abt other than eating carrots and supp beta carotene

btw @ascension! how do u get the glow thing that u were talking abt other than eating carrots and supp beta carotene
Supplement 25k - 50k mcg/IU of b carotene, 20mg of Lycopene, 3-4g of MSM and bb cream

this is a sort of tan?
No. Tanning is a lot different of carotenoid-based “glow” skin, at first I was thinking on injecting Melatonan II, but is cope IMHO just for free cancer

No. Tanning is a lot different of carotenoid-based “glow” skin, at first I was thinking on injecting Melatonan II, but is cope IMHO just for free cancer
aight yessir btw how does lean bulk gain mass but lose fat?

Ok, so. What’s up retardcels, I haven’t made such an “ascension plan” — but this is part of my Looksmaxxing regimen for 2023, at my current age of 15. Basically, I want to maximize my development currently in the throes of puberty. I want to improve my appearance, my life, my reality, my world. I want to be reborn and be blessed, so this will be my current Looksmaxxing Journey for all the aspects/sections... First of all, I’d like to set my goals with Looksmaxxing and what I want to achieve in the mid/long-term future.
  • Obtain that Tretinoin “glow”, a Fitzpatrick III-Type (golden olive color) collagenmaxxed, soft and uniform skin along with carotenoid undertones; lycopene, beta-carotene and lutein/zeaxanthin. As an example of what I want to achieve with my Skinmaxxing Journey is the Thom Strijd’s skin.
    a6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556.jpg
  • Get body halo with Natty-lifting for the summer, 2025. In this period of time, I will divide it into two stages; beginner - intermediate level (U/L body) & advanced (Leg, Push, Pull), It will be a training regimen for muscle hypertrophy along with a lean bulk to gain muscle while losing BF. No OHP’s/squats or deadlifts so I don’t compress my spine, I’ll EXPLODE my legs differently for the HGH realization.
  • Ascend to Chadlite if possible.
Diet
My diet is highly-based on all food groups (variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, protein foods and dairy products) to have a healthy-eating routine and provide my body with all the necessary nutrients. The other day in my consultation with my Blackpilled nutritionist he made some basic measurements (height, weight, BMI...) and apart, bone density measurements (wrist, knee, forearm, palm of the hand, etc...) to know “what” and how “many” portions of certain food groups I need to meet the nutritional needs of my body.
~2,400kcal tracked with Cronometer
View attachment 2117151
  • Protein-to-carbs 1:3 ratio for optimal protein synthesis. 0.6 - 1.2g per kg of weight is the optimal intake for everyone, if you exceed the maximum dosage the only thing you are going to generate is pressure on your kidneys and all the protein that is not absorbed in your body will be expelled through the urine, which can cause significant damage to health if consumed in high dosages.
  • 20-35% of my calorie intake are Healthy fats
On a daily basis I consume 2 cups of fruits to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole fruits that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of fruit):
  • 22 seedless grapes (I usually mix them in a juice with a carrot)
  • 1 large orange
  • 1 small papaya
  • 1 small slice of watermelon
  • 10 dates
  • 1 cup of Cherries
  • 1 small ripe sweet apple
  • 1 medium pear
  • 1 large banana
  • About 8 large strawberries
  • 7 slices of fresh mango
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of veggies to meet my nutrient needs. List of colorful-fresh veggies that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of veggies):
  • 1 cup of Broccoli
  • 2 medium carrots (I usually mix 1 carrot in a juice with purple grapes)
  • 1 large sweet potato
  • 1 large tomato
  • 1 cup of Beans and/or Lentils
  • 1 large ear of corn
  • 1 medium white potato (Boiled)
  • 1 avocado
On a daily basis I consume 7 ounces of grains to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole-grain foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of grains):
  • 2” mini bagel
  • ⅓ pita chips
  • 1 slice of bread
  • 1 small biscuit
  • ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
  • 2 pancakes
  • ½ cup of pasta
  • ½ cup of rice
  • 1 small flour tortilla
On a daily basis I consume 6 ounces of protein to meet my nutrient needs. List of protein foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of protein):
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean beef
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean ground beef or pork
  • 1 ounce of chicken breast
  • 1 ounce of cooked (without skin) chicken or turkey
  • 1 ounce of cooked salmon or shrimp
  • 1 egg
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of dairy products to meet my nutrient needs. List of dairy products that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of dairy product):
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 ½ ounces of hard cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, parmesan)
Other foods:
  • 50g of Dark chocolate once a week (70-85% Cacao) for Epicatechin (Myostatin Inhibitor)
  • Brazil nuts for selenium
  • Kelp/kombu seaweed for Iodine
Other things I do to promote good health are:
Good Omega 3:6 ratio to prevent inflammation of the system (avoid seed oils and processed food).
Water kefir, low-fat Greek yogurt and mastic gum for gut health; So many years of eating chips/bread/cookies, junk food like hamburgers and/or pizza and ice cream, have destroyed my gut. I will read books about liver flushes, but I will make one to eliminate liver toxins and create enough stomach acid to digest food. In addition, I will make a time-to-time salad of 1-2 raw carrots with a tbsp of coconut oil (from Ray Peat forum) for body/hormonal inflammation, create more stomach acid, etc.
Drink purified water (1.6L on a daily basis) and fruit juices between meals to alkalize my body.

Supplements:
Upon Waking
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 as MK-4
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 as MK-7
  • 200mg of Magnesium glycinate
  • 3g of Liposomal Vitamin C (Livon Labs, Inc.)
  • 2g of Creatine
Before Sleeping

Skincare
One of the things that I want to give more importance in my attractiveness is my skin. Currently, I don’t have such “bad skin“. I’m serious. If a pimple appears on my skin, after two/three days it dries up and withers. So, because I have oily skin and am more prone to getting acne, I want to have an optimal diet and being fitness, so I don’t develop these skin problems/diseases. In order for Skinmaxxing, I will do the following things:

A.M:
  • Cleansing my skin with SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash
    SB5400_OxygenInfusionWash150ML.fullsize.png
  • After cleansing my skin, apply Vitamin C+E with Ferulic Acid 20% from TIMELESS.
    CEF-1oz-WITH-TAG-COSMOPOLITAN.png
  • And finally, apply La Roche-Posay UVMune 400 TINTED FLUID (with Antioxidants) as sunscreen on my face and neck.
    3337875797641_2-768x768.jpg
P.M:
  • Clean my skin again to remove all the products I applied previously in the morning and all the pollution shit from the day, then apply a Urea-containing moisturizing cream from The Ordinary.
    Fmy09WRn841Mu82u0p3QyT7m4TCs
Every two or three days:
Physical exfoliation with natural activated charcoal/brown sugar,
Retin-A or Retinol 0.025% from SkinCeuticals (Sandwich Method),
Red Light Therapy Mask (1072nm),

Once a week:
Sauna after the gym,
Derma-stamping with Dr.Pen M8 (Although in my case I don’t know if it’s too much “overkill/unnecessary“)

Dosages:
  • 10 to 15,000mcg/ug of Beta-carotene (from 2 to 3 Raw carrots)
  • 20mg of Lycopene (from Tomatoes and Ketchup)
  • 20mg of Lutein and 4mg of Zeaxanthin (from Sublingual Supplement for better Bioavailability and absorption)
  • Vital Proteins Skin Hydratation Boost

Haircare
I'm currently aiming for a haircut like this:

Every other day I use a shampoo with blends of coconut oil, vanilla oil and tiare-essence to beautify and soften all my hair; It helps me with frizz, loose, hard/dry and damaged hair. Also, it gives my hair a good scent. After bathing with hot water and shampooing daily for years, my hair in general is ruined (texture/quality, health in general, color and I also got dandruff) — to fix this, I was thinking of buying a heat protection spray.

Now, I rinse my hair daily with warm/comfortable cold water (even if I don’t shampoo), since I don’t like my hair smelling like shit because of my oily scalp and apart from getting wet, my hair shapes, so I don’t need to use styling-creams or something like that. I keep myself minimalist and simple. Nowadays, on shampoo days, I apply a Leave-in conditioner after washing my hair. But, I will start applying coconut oil before-and-after rinsing my hair so as not to lose hair proteins, provide good hair health/quality and smell.

Also, I have been seriously thinking about getting a dry shampoo and sea salt spray as part of my Haircare routine.

Grooming
I’m entering an age where hygiene in-general is too important and necessary, so every morning and night I’m doing the following things:

Oral Hygiene
I think oral hygiene is one of the most important ‘cares’ to take into account in-general, not only to smell good, but also for our health. I want to have a clean and attractive smile 😃 in the future, so I’m going to start going to the orthodontist at least twice a year for cleanings/general consultations/treatments, among other things to achieve this. Currently my routine is very basic but it is what has helped me.
  • I brush my teeth twice a day (Upon waking and before sleeping), I scrape my tongue to eliminate all the bacteria that cause a bad smell, a bad appearance to the tongue and health to the tongue, and at night I water floss. It should be noted that I don’t use chemical mouthwashes (only organic ones), since they contaminate the environment as much as possible from my perspective. As well as, I’m changing my toothbrush every 3-4 months (or when the bristles are very damaged) although I plan to switch to an electric toothbrush for a better cleaning.
Eyebrows
I have thick black eyebrows and it’s in good shape, at least for my face, what I have noticed is that I have extra hair between the nose and eyebrows (which creates a little unibrow), I’m going to start using tweezers that pull this hair out to remove the excess hair only.

Eyelashes
To my GL I have beautiful eyelashes, which several of my classmates girls envy. I’m going to start using mascara and an eyelash curler as well to further shape and perfect my lashes.

Body
The most important part when it comes to Grooming, whenever I take a shower I wash all the areas of my body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and my feet clean to avoid fungus and bad smells. Everytime I’m done working out I take my clothes off as it can cause skin damage and once I’m back to my normal temperature again I tend to have a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature.

Now, let’s talk about Pheromones & Fragance (general scent). I think that good pheromones will come from a good healthy lifestyle/body that is related to appearance (doing everything I mention here), although it is true that if I regularize energy I could also pheromonemaxxing: regulate vitamins and minerals; optimal magnesium-to-calcium ratio, optimal copper-to-iron ratio, zinc, optimal sodium-to-potassium ratio in relation to water, Vitamin E and K2).

Once I have a balanced diet and cleanse my gut with probiotics and mastic gum, I will do the following: I am thinking of buying a set of tactical soaps (they contain pheromones), use organic deodorants of different scents according to the season, and as fragrances/colognes I have them structured like this (according to the context):

• School — Lacoste L.12.12 (Sometimes I will use this same fragrance, but mixed with Bleu de Chanel to get an “exclusive” scent)
  • Parties and/or important events — Yves Saint Laurent Y EDP
  • Clubbing and dates — Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, Le Parfum

I forgot to mention it before, but before applying any type of fragrance, I will previously apply CeraVe Moisturizing Cream all over my body and seal it with Vaseline.

Face
I have a crossbite with a mandible shift, which causes me an asymmetrical lower-third (it is not very noticeable as you can see, but I feel that by fixing my bite with Orthodontics I could structure my facial thirds). I also have asian-tier maxillary flatness with a lack of infraorbital projection (negative vector), so I want to fix this in order to have a correct forward growth and proportional/equal facial ratios.

The other day while reading articles and books on human anatomy I found that the bone constantly changes and adapts to the stress placed on it. So, if I perform techniques like Mewing or Face/Thumb-pulling that will push and pull the bones or, in other words, expose the bones to compressive and tensile forces, will they remodel and grow? Bones are constantly remodeling; bones constantly have old-bone tissue being resorbed and new-bone tissue being deposited in its place. So, constantly removing bone tissue, and there are some bone cells that are involved in this, one of the cells is called an osteoblast, and the osteoblast accumulates or lays down new-bone tissue. The other cell called the osteoclast will actually resorb or break down the bone tissue. So, I have these two types of cells that are opposing each other, the osteoblasts and the osteoclasts, if they stimulate each other or if their activity matches, the bone density will stay the same (?) But, if I start exercising (and the intraoral techniques mentioned above) and the osteoclasts start outcompeting the osteoclasts, the bone density would increase and just the opposite if I don’t put too much pressure on the bone, the osteoclasts would outcompete the osteoblasts and bone density would decrease?

So, anything that INCREASES bone growth is “beneficial”, especially vitamin K2; It will stimulate the production of osteoblasts. Bones don’t grow properly, and bone metabolism will be messed up without vitamin K2, vitamin D3 (it will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, which means it will create more bone and destroy the production of osteoclasts, which will make both cells compete and increase bone density and remodeling), Calcium, Magnesium and Boron.

Dosages:
  • Vitamin D synthesized on my skin from the sun
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-4)
  • 1,000mg of Calcium and Phosphorus
  • 400mg of Magnesium
  • 5-10mg of Boron

I would like to fix my oral habits (I bought the Mewing World’s course) as soon as possible and be able to correct all the compensations that my body is generating/making due to the tension to which I’m subjected/holding. As I mentioned earlier, I’d like to do everything in unison to create synergy and enjoy the best results; so I will do Orthotropics/dontics-maxxing in the following order:

1. First I’m going to correct my posture (both body and oral). For body posture, I was thinking of doing the exercises stated in the following video: (it’s in Spanish btw). Basically, they are different exercises with movements to regain the correct plane of functioning of a balance that exists between 5 joint areas; cervical and neck, shoulders and both hips. Thus, all the joints work on a same plane and I regain the total alignment of my body.
  2. Once I have been able to regain my body alignment, I will book a consultation with a Blackpilled nucleus specialized in Orthodontics to be able to create a personalized plan for my specific case (backed by science) and be able to talk about it here with you. What I mainly aiming for with a treatment like Damon/INVISALIGN is to be able to widen my dental arch and restore the height of my molars to align their positions and correct my occlusion; all of this shortens the my lower third height and gives me a long philtrum.

This will be my next Journey during my puberty, I hope to help and support the other teens to start their Journey too. As I mentioned below, I’m open to any advice and additions to my current regimen. Thank y’all.

Tagging my yakhis 😻🤙🏿
@enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @Luke LLL @sellatine @Dr. Bruh @ascension @thereallegend @Hiraeth @currylightskin @curlyheadjames @AshtonKuchter @FloridaDude @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @Niklaus Mikaelson @justshower

man the only thing i can say you are amazing you push your self to this level are very impressive igonre those btiches in comments and push your self to do the best for your self nothing more nothing less

• +1
man the only thing i can say you are amazing you push your self to this level are very impressive igonre those btiches in comments and push your self to do the best for your self nothing more nothing less
I don’t give a fuck about those incels, they have 10 years in a row LDARing without doing something.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.T

What happened to test? That plan was much more mogger

• +1

What happened to test? That plan was much more mogger
Parents didn’t want me to buy all of this stuff, and mostly bcuz of the sides for barely nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Unsh
vegetables, grains,
I’m no way will this be beneficial for looksmaxxing what so ever.
All it will do is bloat you and make you sick.

Are you actually serious?
1 egg. How is that even possible?
I can’t even think of a way to incorporate a single fucking egg in a day.
Just keep it simple;
6 scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast with a glass of raw milk, and a few pieces of liver (raw is best).
Massive bowl of minced meat with cheese, sour cream and (boiled or fried in lard) potatoes for lunch.
Nice, massive piece of steak (lamb, beef, kangaroo etc.) with a few scrambled eggs, mozzarella cheese with balsamic vinegar, a small serving of organs (heart or lung is most tasty)

The other day while reading articles and books on human anatomy I found that the bone constantly changes and adapts to the stress placed on it. So, if I perform techniques like Mewing or Face/Thumb-pulling that will push and pull the bones or, in other words, expose the bones to compressive and tensile forces, will they remodel and grow? Bones are constantly remodeling; bones constantly have old-bone tissue being resorbed and new-bone tissue being deposited in its place. So, constantly removing bone tissue, and there are some bone cells that are involved in this, one of the cells is called an osteoblast, and the osteoblast accumulates or lays down new-bone tissue. The other cell called the osteoclast will actually resorb or break down the bone tissue. So, I have these two types of cells that are opposing each other, the osteoblasts and the osteoclasts, if they stimulate each other or if their activity matches, the bone density will stay the same (?) But, if I start exercising (and the intraoral techniques mentioned above) and the osteoclasts start outcompeting the osteoclasts, the bone density would increase and just the opposite if I don’t put too much pressure on the bone, the osteoclasts would outcompete the osteoblasts and bone density would decrease?

So, anything that INCREASES bone growth is “beneficial”, especially vitamin K2; It will stimulate the production of osteoblasts. Bones don’t grow properly, and bone metabolism will be messed up without vitamin K2, vitamin D3 (it will help absorb calcium and deposit it in the bones instead of the blood, which means it will create more bone and destroy the production of osteoclasts, which will make both cells compete and increase bone density and remodeling), Calcium, Magnesium and Boron.

Dosages:
  • 400mg of Magnesium
  • 5-10mg of Boron

I would like to fix my oral habits (I bought the Mewing World’s course) as soon as possible and be able to correct all the compensations that my body is generating/making due to the tension to which I’m subjected/holding. As I mentioned earlier, I’d like to do everything in unison to create synergy and enjoy the best results; so I will do Orthotropics/dontics-maxxing in the following order:

1. First I’m going to correct my posture (both body and oral). For body posture, I was thinking of doing the exercises stated in the following video: (it’s in Spanish btw). Basically, they are different exercises with movements to regain the correct plane of functioning of a balance that exists between 5 joint areas; cervical and neck, shoulders and both hips. Thus, all the joints work on a same plane and I regain the total alignment of my body.
  2. Once I have been able to regain my body alignment, I will book a consultation with a Blackpilled nucleus specialized in Orthodontics to be able to create a personalized plan for my specific case (backed by science) and be able to talk about it here with you. What I mainly aiming for with a treatment like Damon/INVISALIGN is to be able to widen my dental arch and restore the height of my molars to align their positions and correct my occlusion; all of this shortens the my lower third height and gives me a long philtrum.

Don't eat more than one carrot. One would suffice.

good thread, have you changed anything in your routine recently?

I'm currently aiming for a haircut like this
Bro, what type of haircut should I get be able to have style it like in that video? Like, what do I say to barber?

How to grow facial bones at 15 if youre boneless faggot

Miring the dedication to actually take action and to make a high quality breakdown of your regimen, good luck brother striving for the same.

¿Eres hispano? Si eres mixed se acabó si no tuviste suerte en la recombinación bro..

How to grow facial bones at 15 if youre boneless faggot
Sleep good and exercise, your goal is to fix your hormonal stuff and avoid most of the modern world's endocrine disruptors, you'll grow some type of bone at that age living healthy, thus you could get facial bone either body bones

no lefort 3 no care

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
Ok, so. What’s up retardcels, I haven’t made such an “ascension plan” — but this is part of my Looksmaxxing regimen for 2023, at my current age of 15. Basically, I want to maximize my development currently in the throes of puberty. I want to improve my appearance, my life, my reality, my world. I want to be reborn and be blessed, so this will be my current Looksmaxxing Journey for all the aspects/sections... First of all, I’d like to set my goals with Looksmaxxing and what I want to achieve in the mid/long-term future.
  • Obtain that Tretinoin “glow”, a Fitzpatrick III-Type (golden olive color) collagenmaxxed, soft and uniform skin along with carotenoid undertones; lycopene, beta-carotene and lutein/zeaxanthin. As an example of what I want to achieve with my Skinmaxxing Journey is the Thom Strijd’s skin.
    a6ff4b6b71f4886ec01741e7c6b2f556.jpg
  • Get body halo with Natty-lifting for the summer, 2025. In this period of time, I will divide it into two stages; beginner - intermediate level (U/L body) & advanced (Leg, Push, Pull), It will be a training regimen for muscle hypertrophy along with a lean bulk to gain muscle while losing BF. No OHP’s/squats or deadlifts so I don’t compress my spine, I’ll EXPLODE my legs differently for the HGH realization.
  • Ascend to Chadlite if possible.
Diet
My diet is highly-based on all food groups (variety of fruits and vegetables, grains, protein foods and dairy products) to have a healthy-eating routine and provide my body with all the necessary nutrients. The other day in my consultation with my Blackpilled nutritionist he made some basic measurements (height, weight, BMI...) and apart, bone density measurements (wrist, knee, forearm, palm of the hand, etc...) to know “what” and how “many” portions of certain food groups I need to meet the nutritional needs of my body.
~2,400kcal tracked with Cronometer
View attachment 2117151
  • Protein-to-carbs 1:3 ratio for optimal protein synthesis. 0.6 - 1.2g per kg of weight is the optimal intake for everyone, if you exceed the maximum dosage the only thing you are going to generate is pressure on your kidneys and all the protein that is not absorbed in your body will be expelled through the urine, which can cause significant damage to health if consumed in high dosages.
  • 20-35% of my calorie intake are Healthy fats
On a daily basis I consume 2 cups of fruits to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole fruits that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of fruit):
  • 22 seedless grapes (I usually mix them in a juice with a carrot)
  • 1 large orange
  • 1 small papaya
  • 1 small slice of watermelon
  • 10 dates
  • 1 cup of Cherries
  • 1 small ripe sweet apple
  • 1 medium pear
  • 1 large banana
  • About 8 large strawberries
  • 7 slices of fresh mango
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of veggies to meet my nutrient needs. List of colorful-fresh veggies that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of veggies):
  • 1 cup of Broccoli
  • 2 medium carrots (I usually mix 1 carrot in a juice with purple grapes)
  • 1 large sweet potato
  • 1 large tomato
  • 1 cup of Beans and/or Lentils
  • 1 large ear of corn
  • 1 medium white potato (Boiled)
  • 1 avocado
On a daily basis I consume 7 ounces of grains to meet my nutrient needs. List of whole-grain foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of grains):
  • 2” mini bagel
  • ⅓ pita chips
  • 1 slice of bread
  • 1 small biscuit
  • ½ cup of cooked oatmeal
  • 2 pancakes
  • ½ cup of pasta
  • ½ cup of rice
  • 1 small flour tortilla
On a daily basis I consume 6 ounces of protein to meet my nutrient needs. List of protein foods that I consume (amount that counts as 1 ounce of protein):
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean beef
  • 1 ounce of cooked lean ground beef or pork
  • 1 ounce of chicken breast
  • 1 ounce of cooked (without skin) chicken or turkey
  • 1 ounce of cooked salmon or shrimp
  • 1 egg
On a daily basis I consume 3 cups of dairy products to meet my nutrient needs. List of dairy products that I consume (amount that counts as 1 cup of dairy product):
  • 1 cup of Milk
  • 1 cup of yogurt
  • 1 ½ ounces of hard cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, parmesan)
Other foods:
  • 50g of Dark chocolate once a week (70-85% Cacao) for Epicatechin (Myostatin Inhibitor)
  • Brazil nuts for selenium
  • Kelp/kombu seaweed for Iodine
Other things I do to promote good health are:
Good Omega 3:6 ratio to prevent inflammation of the system (avoid seed oils and processed food).
Water kefir, low-fat Greek yogurt and mastic gum for gut health; So many years of eating chips/bread/cookies, junk food like hamburgers and/or pizza and ice cream, have destroyed my gut. I will read books about liver flushes, but I will make one to eliminate liver toxins and create enough stomach acid to digest food. In addition, I will make a time-to-time salad of 1-2 raw carrots with a tbsp of coconut oil (from Ray Peat forum) for body/hormonal inflammation, create more stomach acid, etc.
Drink purified water (1.6L on a daily basis) and fruit juices between meals to alkalize my body.

Supplements:
Upon Waking
  • 5mg of Vitamin K2 as MK-4
  • 90mcg/ug of Vitamin K2 as MK-7
  • 3g of Liposomal Vitamin C (Livon Labs, Inc.)
  • 2g of Creatine
Before Sleeping

Skincare
One of the things that I want to give more importance in my attractiveness is my skin. Currently, I don’t have such “bad skin“. I’m serious. If a pimple appears on my skin, after two/three days it dries up and withers. So, because I have oily skin and am more prone to getting acne, I want to have an optimal diet and being fitness, so I don’t develop these skin problems/diseases. In order for Skinmaxxing, I will do the following things:

A.M:
  • Cleansing my skin with SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash
    SB5400_OxygenInfusionWash150ML.fullsize.png
  • After cleansing my skin, apply Vitamin C+E with Ferulic Acid 20% from TIMELESS.
    CEF-1oz-WITH-TAG-COSMOPOLITAN.png
  • And finally, apply La Roche-Posay UVMune 400 TINTED FLUID (with Antioxidants) as sunscreen on my face and neck.
    3337875797641_2-768x768.jpg
P.M:
  • Clean my skin again to remove all the products I applied previously in the morning and all the pollution shit from the day, then apply a Urea-containing moisturizing cream from The Ordinary.
    Fmy09WRn841Mu82u0p3QyT7m4TCs
Every two or three days:
Physical exfoliation with natural activated charcoal/brown sugar,
Retin-A or Retinol 0.025% from SkinCeuticals (Sandwich Method),
Red Light Therapy Mask (1072nm),

Once a week:
Sauna after the gym,
Derma-stamping with Dr.Pen M8 (Although in my case I don’t know if it’s too much “overkill/unnecessary“)

Dosages:
  • 10 to 15,000mcg/ug of Beta-carotene (from 2 to 3 Raw carrots)
  • 20mg of Lycopene (from Tomatoes and Ketchup)
  • 20mg of Lutein and 4mg of Zeaxanthin (from Sublingual Supplement for better Bioavailability and absorption)
  • Vital Proteins Skin Hydratation Boost

Haircare
I'm currently aiming for a haircut like this:

Every other day I use a shampoo with blends of coconut oil, vanilla oil and tiare-essence to beautify and soften all my hair; It helps me with frizz, loose, hard/dry and damaged hair. Also, it gives my hair a good scent. After bathing with hot water and shampooing daily for years, my hair in general is ruined (texture/quality, health in general, color and I also got dandruff) — to fix this, I was thinking of buying a heat protection spray.

Now, I rinse my hair daily with warm/comfortable cold water (even if I don’t shampoo), since I don’t like my hair smelling like shit because of my oily scalp and apart from getting wet, my hair shapes, so I don’t need to use styling-creams or something like that. I keep myself minimalist and simple. Nowadays, on shampoo days, I apply a Leave-in conditioner after washing my hair. But, I will start applying coconut oil before-and-after rinsing my hair so as not to lose hair proteins, provide good hair health/quality and smell.

Also, I have been seriously thinking about getting a dry shampoo and sea salt spray as part of my Haircare routine.

Grooming
I’m entering an age where hygiene in-general is too important and necessary, so every morning and night I’m doing the following things:

Oral Hygiene
I think oral hygiene is one of the most important ‘cares’ to take into account in-general, not only to smell good, but also for our health. I want to have a clean and attractive smile 😃 in the future, so I’m going to start going to the orthodontist at least twice a year for cleanings/general consultations/treatments, among other things to achieve this. Currently my routine is very basic but it is what has helped me.
  • I brush my teeth twice a day (Upon waking and before sleeping), I scrape my tongue to eliminate all the bacteria that cause a bad smell, a bad appearance to the tongue and health to the tongue, and at night I water floss. It should be noted that I don’t use chemical mouthwashes (only organic ones), since they contaminate the environment as much as possible from my perspective. As well as, I’m changing my toothbrush every 3-4 months (or when the bristles are very damaged) although I plan to switch to an electric toothbrush for a better cleaning.
Eyebrows
I have thick black eyebrows and it’s in good shape, at least for my face, what I have noticed is that I have extra hair between the nose and eyebrows (which creates a little unibrow), I’m going to start using tweezers that pull this hair out to remove the excess hair only.

Eyelashes
To my GL I have beautiful eyelashes, which several of my classmates girls envy. I’m going to start using mascara and an eyelash curler as well to further shape and perfect my lashes.

Body
The most important part when it comes to Grooming, whenever I take a shower I wash all the areas of my body, but especially those that are closed and hot (you know which ones I'm talking about). As well as, I keep, for example, my navel clean, my nails short and clean and my feet clean to avoid fungus and bad smells. Everytime I’m done working out I take my clothes off as it can cause skin damage and once I’m back to my normal temperature again I tend to have a contrast shower to relax and further control my temperature.

Now, let’s talk about Pheromones & Fragance (general scent). I think that good pheromones will come from a good healthy lifestyle/body that is related to appearance (doing everything I mention here), although it is true that if I regularize energy I could also pheromonemaxxing: regulate vitamins and minerals; optimal magnesium-to-calcium ratio, optimal copper-to-iron ratio, zinc, optimal sodium-to-potassium ratio in relation to water, Vitamin E and K2).

Once I have a balanced diet and cleanse my gut with probiotics and mastic gum, I will do the following: I am thinking of buying a set of tactical soaps (they contain pheromones), use organic deodorants of different scents according to the season, and as fragrances/colognes I have them structured like this (according to the context):

• School — Lacoste L.12.12 (Sometimes I will use this same fragrance, but mixed with Bleu de Chanel to get an “exclusive” scent)
  • Parties and/or important events — Yves Saint Laurent Y EDP
  • Clubbing and dates — Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, Le Parfum

I forgot to mention it before, but before applying any type of fragrance, I will previously apply CeraVe Moisturizing Cream all over my body and seal it with Vaseline.

Face
I have a crossbite with a mandible shift, which causes me an asymmetrical lower-third (it is not very noticeable as you can see, but I feel that by fixing my bite with Orthodontics I could structure my facial thirds). I also have asian-tier maxillary flatness with a lack of infraorbital projection (negative vector), so I want to fix this in order to have a correct forward growth and proportional/equal facial ratios.

Dosages:
  • 400mg of Magnesium
  • 5-10mg of Boron

This will be my next Journey during my puberty, I hope to help and support the other teens to start their Journey too. As I mentioned below, I’m open to any advice and additions to my current regimen. Thank y’all.

Tagging my yakhis 😻🤙🏿
@enchanted_elixir @pneumocystosis @Luke LLL @sellatine @Dr. Bruh @ascension @thereallegend @Hiraeth @currylightskin @curlyheadjames @AshtonKuchter @FloridaDude @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @Niklaus Mikaelson @justshower

dont know bout mascara and unibrow plucking bro it might be slightly gay