My 2024 looksmaxing plan, bonesmashing, electro stimulation, and much more

N

NattyMikeO

6f5 gymcelled mtn leanmaxxing to htn
So 2023 was all about leanmaxxing and gymcelling, I improved a shit ton and would recommend everyone 18+ whos above 10% bf to do it.

I went from (25% bf)
F6568EEA D95A 4326 A5BC 47CDF95BE531
43685779 0CC1 48A7 A704 9CC01E2E2559

to (10% bf)
B28BC1B3 CAE7 4189 A6DB 56B340A94163
4B609FA2 C9C2 463E AC86 48565170D831
3184AF3B D29E 4E9E 9E48 A33F9CB57D01
5DFC2D0C 6BF9 4991 9525 40B4270B8E13

Needless to say, my gf is very happy with the results. And for those wondering, I turned 33 last month and I am 6f5.

So this year I want to try some new and unconventional techniques to improve my looks and fight the agepill as much as I can.

Things to improve/work on :
1- Collagen/skin elasticity
2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
4- zygomatic projection / arch
5- beginning of overall sagging of the mid face region.
6- eyes in general

7- jaw asymmetry and robustness.

Methods :
1- Surgery: unfortunately, I cannot afford surgery at the moment. I will do my best for the next year to get some improvement and will re-evaluate in 2025. Would like zygomatic arch and cheek implants. Can't most likely afford the deposit so tough shit.

2- Skin care: I am using tretinoin cream(6months in), hydrating, exfoliating and sunscreen. Helps with collagen and anti aging. Will take that shit till the day I die.

3- Electro stimulation: As a white guy with low cheekbone projection, my malaris muscle is probably very weak and that should lead to further sagginess of the mid face eventually. I will use an EMS device(with electrodes) to stimulate the malaris muscle and other muscle of my face, especially the zygomatic muscles The device I bought is also a TENS device. As a recent study as shown, it is possible to induce bone growth with a negative polarity pulse. My tens device is able to provide a similar current so I will put the negative electrodes on each of my zygos where the arch begins. Unfortunately the study was done with a device that was placed under the skin, which was pulsating 24/7 for a whole year. I do not know how skin resistance to the current will play into this and I don't plan to use the device for more than 15-20 hours a week. We'll see if it works. Could be total cope, but I am willing to test this out for you boyos

interesting thread : electro stimulation , ems for the malaris
studies: mandibular growth by electro stimulation , malaris

4- facial exercises: Mostly for anti aging, much easier to get in shape in your 20s and maintain till your 60s than starting working out at 60. I think its the same for face muscles, I don't expect much in terms of actual psl increase. But along with electro stimulation, it will help with mid face sagging, hyoid sagging, nasolabial folds, eye area in general(very minor), and cheek projection (hypertrophy of the zygomatic muscle).

5- Mewing/Chewing: Mewing for health(breathing/posture) and chewing to fix asymmetry in my jaw (left masseter is much bigger than right one). I know masseter hypertrophy is not optimal compared to a naturally angular jaw, but mine is straight, so reasonably bigger masseters is good enough for now. Might enhance overall robustness of the jaw, will chew for 2 hours a day as Mike Mew recommends.

6- Bonesmashing: A very controversial topic indeed. But from listening to surgeon and doctors talking on the subject it is clear that it works. Only problem is the results are often shit ( not scared of brain damage, doing it moderately). Mostly when it comes to the brow ridge. Don't wanna look like a caveman. But I would not say no to a few mm of cheek and zygo arch projection. I will use the back of a butter knife and hit each zygomatic arch a 100 time every other day and do the same for the cheek bone. Every month I will assess the changes, if any, and change my routine if I see any asymmetries between the two cheeks.

7- TRT/Supplement: Currently on trt+ (150mg of test and 100mg of primo per week), don't see myself stopping anytime soon, I do love it. Also taking bone building supps : calcium, k2, mag, zinc, d3, etc. All in high-ish doses.

8- Leanmaxxing : currently going down to 8% to find the sweet spot and see if it will improve my looks further. I guess 9% should be the sweet spot.

I will report a year from now on my progress, if you have any suggestions I am happy to read them.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, EzikoIsHere, lebesgue and 17 others
went from a incel to chill white guy type beat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, mathis, Efendja and 11 others
'mirin. I am really skeptical bonesmashing works, but do take progress pics if you're gonna do it.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Shkreliii, NattyMikeO and 1 other person
i think cutting down even a bit more for higher facial definition, thickening eyebrows up in some way (they are too thin vertically), as well as thickening eyelashes, trying a longer more medium hairstyle that's not too long are some good ideas

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Shkreliii, NattyMikeO and 1 other person
6- Bonesmashing: A very controversial topic indeed. But from listening to surgeon and doctors talking on the subject it is clear that it works.
Link it if theres shit on this

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
So 2023 was all about leanmaxxing and gymcelling, I improved a shit ton and would recommend everyone 18+ whos above 10% bf to do it.

I went from (25% bf)
View attachment 2648189View attachment 2648190

to (10% bf)
View attachment 2648192View attachment 2648194View attachment 2648196View attachment 2648209

Needless to say, my gf is very happy with the results. And for those wondering, I turned 33 last month and I am 6f5.

So this year I want to try some new and unconventional techniques to improve my looks and fight the agepill as much as I can.

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :
1- Surgery: unfortunately, I cannot afford surgery at the moment. I will do my best for the next year to get some improvement and will re-evaluate in 2025. Would like zygomatic arch and cheek implants. Can't most likely afford the deposit so tough shit.

2- Skin care: I am using tretinoin cream(6months in), hydrating, exfoliating and sunscreen. Helps with collagen and anti aging. Will take that shit till the day I die.

3- Electro stimulation: As a white guy with low cheekbone projection, my malaris muscle is probably very weak and that should lead to further sagginess of the mid face eventually. I will use an EMS device(with electrodes) to stimulate the malaris muscle and other muscle of my face, especially the zygomatic muscles The device I bought is also a TENS device. As a recent study as shown, it is possible to induce bone growth with a negative polarity pulse. My tens device is able to provide a similar current so I will put the negative electrodes on each of my zygos where the arch begins. Unfortunately the study was done with a device that was placed under the skin, which was pulsating 24/7 for a whole year. I do not know how skin resistance to the current will play into this and I don't plan to use the device for more than 15-20 hours a week. We'll see if it works. Could be total cope, but I am willing to test this out for you boyos

4- facial exercises: Mostly for anti aging, much easier to get in shape in your 20s and maintain till your 60s than starting working out at 60. I think its the same for face muscles, I don't expect much in terms of actual psl increase. But along with electro stimulation, it will help with mid face sagging, hyoid sagging, nasolabial folds, eye area in general(very minor), and cheek projection (hypertrophy of the zygomatic muscle).

5- Mewing/Chewing: Mewing for health(breathing/posture) and chewing to fix asymmetry in my jaw (left masseter is much bigger than right one). I know masseter hypertrophy is not optimal compared to a naturally angular jaw, but mine is straight, so reasonably bigger masseters is good enough for now. Might enhance overall robustness of the jaw, will chew for 2 hours a day as Mike Mew recommends.

6- Bonesmashing: A very controversial topic indeed. But from listening to surgeon and doctors talking on the subject it is clear that it works. Only problem is the results are often shit ( not scared of brain damage, doing it moderately). Mostly when it comes to the brow ridge. Don't wanna look like a caveman. But I would not say no to a few mm of cheek and zygo arch projection. I will use the back of a butter knife and hit each zygomatic arch a 100 time every other day and do the same for the cheek bone. Every month I will assess the changes, if any, and change my routine if I see any asymmetries between the two cheeks.

7- TRT/Supplement: Currently on trt+ (150mg of test and 100mg of primo per week), don't see myself stopping anytime soon, I do love it. Also taking bone building supps : calcium, k2, mag, zinc, d3, etc. All in high-ish doses.

8- Leanmaxxing : currently going down to 8% to find the sweet spot and see if it will improve my looks further. I guess 9% should be the sweet spot.

I will report a year from now on my progress, if you have any suggestions I am happy to read them.
nigga u look like a dad go start a family mf wasting his time ong

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Incel-18.000 points, aleksander, lebesgue and 10 others

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)
View attachment 2648192View attachment 2648194View attachment 2648196View attachment 2648209

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

solid plan

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and NattyMikeO
Yo girlfriend 100% Asian I can tell

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Shkreliii
nigga u look like a dad go start a family mf wasting his time ong
Dude I legit transformed because of this site. If you don't think this had a massive impact on my whole life than you don't understand shit.

Looksmaxxing is legit at any age. You'll soon find out anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, niqfan625 and Shkreliii
looks like 15 years difference between before and after photos

• +1
btw whats your exact doses for all supps?

• +1
looks like 15 years difference between before and after photos
In a good sense I hope lol.
btw whats your exact doses for all supps?
calcium: 1500 mg
k2 (mk4): 500mcg
zing: 50mg
mag: 500mg(elemental)
D3: 10 000 iu (winter), 5000 iu(summer).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, ripikke, Shkreliii and 1 other person
In a good sense I hope lol.

calcium: 1500 mg
k2 (mk4): 500mcg
zing: 50mg
mag: 500mg(elemental)
D3: 10 000 iu (winter), 5000 iu(summer).
k2 is usually taken 1mg+ and benefits scale up to 5mg. 50mg of zinc is definitely high gose tho. D3 10k is not very high, there are people who take 50000iu everyday / once every 2 days and studies indicate that it can be managed without side effects but with huge benefits. but thats just my thoughts and you should consider everything on your own

• +1
k2 is usually taken 1mg+ and benefits scale up to 5mg. 50mg of zinc is definitely high gose tho. D3 10k is not very high, there are people who take 50000iu everyday / once every 2 days and studies indicate that it can be managed without side effects but with huge benefits
Thanks bro, okay lets make that 1mg of k2 a day. As for d3 I'll double the dosage and go for 20k iu year round.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Roge
Thanks bro, okay lets make that 1mg of k2 a day. As for d3 I'll double the dosage and go for 20k iu year round.
but again think for yourself and i might be wrong

• +1
but again think for yourself and i might be wrong
No worries, I take steroid, aint afraid to megadose some punk ass vitamins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, lebesgue, 1.60cm and 4 others
No worries, I take steroid, aint afraid to megadose some punk ass vitamins.
mirin buddy. will follow you to track updates, really interested

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and NattyMikeO
This is a prodigious plan, but be careful with the bonesmashing part. Get warned about the mortifying scene of your partner catching you hitting your face with the back of a knife. Getting bruced is bound, don't know if soft hits from a knife's back would induce any results. It's recommended to ditch this part, it doesn't appear fruitful. Now tell me what's the total expense of those supplements.

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• +1
Leanmaxxing is really 90% of softmaxxing i wish i was 10% so i could start the hardmax

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Shkreliii and NattyMikeO
What did u use to measure body fat btw

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16 and Shkreliii
What did u use to measure body fat btw
Dexa scan.
This is a prodigious plan, but be careful with the bonesmashing part. Get warned about the mortifying scene of your partner catching you hitting your face with the back of a knife. Getting bruced is bound, don't know if soft hits from a knife's back would induce any results. It's recommended to ditch this part, it doesn't appear fruitful. Now tell me what's the total expense of those supplements.

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚
I am sure it is enough force, I blame the light redish swelling on tretinoin cream and it she believes me. We don't live together yet so I just do it before bed and don't go too hard. Ima see if it yields result, I just want to see for myself.

Supplements are about 30-40$/month

• +1
Was all the current progress all from leanmaxxing?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and Shkreliii
Get a haircut that is similar to patrick bateman role, widens your face, or maybe perhaps cover your 4 head

Also bump, this is what all looksmaxxing journeys should look like,

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Get a haircut that is similar to patrick bateman role, widens your face, or maybe perhaps cover your 4 head
Yeah I am trying to widen my face slowly with a 200 IQ version of bonesmashing. Basically applying pressure with gua sha tools(stone and roller) and using a pulsed electromagnitec frequency mask along with a massive dose of bone supporting supplement. The pressure is uniform along the bone this way, less inflamation so better recovery and no visible redness the next morning. The electromagnetic device as been shown in study to help with osteoporosis and bone healing in general(increasing density, increasing osteoblast, etc). I might make a thread on the subject.

Mostly targeting the zygomatic arch for face width, zygos, under eye and the mandibule from gonions to mid jaw.

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

buccal fat removal, bimax, and cantoplasty and quit org

srs just cut down a bit more and go start a family bro

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
Yeah I am trying to widen my face slowly with a 200 IQ version of bonesmashing. Basically applying pressure with gua sha tools(stone and roller) and using a pulsed electromagnitec frequency mask along with a massive dose of bone supporting supplement. The pressure is uniform along the bone this way, less inflamation so better recovery and no visible redness the next morning. The electromagnetic device as been shown in study to help with osteoporosis and bone healing in general(increasing density, increasing osteoblast, etc). I might make a thread on the subject.

Mostly targeting the zygomatic arch for face width, zygos, under eye and the mandibule from gonions to mid jaw.
Have you seen any results yet?

Everything is explained here. I just started slowly and still waiting for my PEMF device to come through the mail. It will prolly take a year for me to see real progress.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
k2 is usually taken 1mg+ and benefits scale up to 5mg. 50mg of zinc is definitely high gose tho. D3 10k is not very high, there are people who take 50000iu everyday / once every 2 days and studies indicate that it can be managed without side effects but with huge benefits. but thats just my thoughts and you should consider everything on your own
there are people who take 50000iu everyday / once every 2 days and studies indicate that it can be managed without side effects but with huge benefits - what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Pepe and ripikke
there are people who take 50000iu everyday / once every 2 days and studies indicate that it can be managed without side effects but with huge benefits - what?
You can translate to your native lang

I'm curious as to which surgeons and doctors you talked to. I would think they would urge you to stay way from it

ltn to mtn.
mirn transformation bhai!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xorslayer and ripikke
There is no reason to strike the skull when bone smashing, a constant applied force is all that is required.

I will try this

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

Bro is 6ft 5 Jesus Christ, ur all good man, go to Latin america and enjoy life.

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

read every single molecule, mirin, hope u make it

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

your hair is your easiest tp fix falio and yet not mentioned

I hope my girl is not around the day I meet a 6'6 maxxed out guy

Last edited:
try canthal tilt exercises for us please

Bro went from reddit mod to henry cavill 💀

Also save for a bimax with a higher lefort 1 cut to avoid a chipmunk face

33 and retarded enough to do bone smashing lmao

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

nice job

try eating collagen and dermastamping with Dr Pen twice a month (very low needle length

Nasolabial folds you can try fillers but they are hard to get rid of. I have been trying for a long time, with some success.

Even resorted to smashing the bone right below the nose to try and fill out the bone, raising up the "indented" area.

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

Facial exercises will accelerate the development of fine lines and wrinkles in many areas

I will use the back of a butter knife and hit each zygomatic arch a 100 time every other day and do the same for the cheek bone. Every month I will assess the changes, if any, and change my routine if I see any asymmetries between the two cheeks.
Jfl back of a butter knife?? Just be low inhib and use ur fists

I went from (25% bf)

to (10% bf)

2- Hyoid/neck region
3- Nasolabial folds
6- eyes in general

Methods :

Take tren instead trt won't change ur face