EMS/Tens unit on face

F

femalegays

Iron
I just purchased a unit to try and work on my malaris and possibly zygos. Hard to find exactly what to do though as info is spread out. I'm also pretty new to all this stuff. Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up.

So far I have from looking around on antiantifa's thread and other:
- Cut electrodes smaller
- Use 50-70hz at least, possibly up to 100hz
- Place more on the nerves https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/06/2412321_f34d9b23faf4d02d5288af9c8813d1c1.jpg
- Avoid temples
- Posts about muscle disintegration, damaging facial nerves. This definitely doesn't pass current through the brain right?

Has to be on EMS mode right, not TENs? Not sure how long to use it. Also the positive or negative thing about it. Like my device has 2 main wires that can be hooked up to it. But each of those wires split into 2 electrodes. So are the small wires that split off positive/negative? Probably want to keep that to one side of the face right?

Last edited:
nigga don't be a pussy and just go for it , i'm getting one soon

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
same, I think you place it above the muscle you’re trying to work and leave it attached for a while but yeah I don’t know much else other than that

• +1
Reactions: femalegays
I know 10 days but how’s it going bro I wanna get one too but I don’t wanna fuck up the placement what did you buy and how do you place it if possible?

https://www.ama zon.co.uk/dp/B008BDF6KM (delete the space)

i bought this one because it was posted in another ems thread. and i was sure i could adjust the hz/pulse/intensity with this one.

i've only tried it on my arm. it's weird, there's a point where my muscles are contracting a little bit, and then a point where they contract a ton. scared me a little tbh. because of that and other life things haven't looked more into how to do it correctly yet. i haven't heard this as an issue but it also weirds me out that i'm shocking myself close to my eye.

i'm sure getting it to contract a little could still be good though. those little microcurrent face devices sound a lot weaker and they're supposed to do something. probably just need to leave it on for a lot longer.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
https://www.ama zon.co.uk/dp/B008BDF6KM (delete the space)

i bought this one because it was posted in another ems thread. and i was sure i could adjust the hz/pulse/intensity with this one.

i've only tried it on my arm. it's weird, there's a point where my muscles are contracting a little bit, and then a point where they contract a ton. scared me a little tbh. because of that and other life things haven't looked more into how to do it correctly yet. i haven't heard this as an issue but it also weirds me out that i'm shocking myself close to my eye.

i'm sure getting it to contract a little could still be good though. those little microcurrent face devices sound a lot weaker and they're supposed to do something. probably just need to leave it on for a lot longer.
I would argue there’s even more possibilities of face lifting if you use for other muscles also and lift all of them together tbh

i remember reading that it should work out nearby face muscles simultaneously?

which other muscles do you think would be good for lifting?

i remember reading that it should work out nearby face muscles simultaneously?

which other muscles do you think would be good for lifting?
The masseters possibly, malaris obviously, maybe temporalis? Ear muscles that lift the face up and the cheek muscles in the original post it’s stated that it could work on hyoid bone movement so bones could be stimulated idk