Best Air Max models for heightmaxxing

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
So i have school tomorrow and need to buy new heightmaxxing shoes. I planned on getting air maxes . What model can you recommend thats versatile and stylish?
Nike Air Max DNA Image Grid Large hd 1600

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Mansnob, AccountName3190 and 1 other person
where do you live ?
you can order them on nike website
Yeah it wpuld be better if i had thwm on first day of school so nobody notices im heightfrauding
Ill just wait 1 month and then buy timberlands to save money

Last edited:
vapormax plus

Uggly kiddie shoes.
Stop dressing like a child.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Uggly kiddie shoes.
Stop dressing like a child.
Doesn't matter if youre short. Also dressing like a business man adult at 15 with a baby face would look tryhard
Have Nike Airmax 90 btw, completely black, but they do look a bit bulky tbh. Would look better if my feet/the shoes were longer though.

Fuck Airmax get yeezy boosts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What shoes are good for heightmaxxing then bruv
Regular desert or chukka boots with a small 1-2cm lift/insole. That's 4cm total gained in height, more than those ugly teenage shoes give you.
Air max and air force 1 give you exactly 3cm. Desert boots are 2.5cm. Add a small 1-2cm insole and you get more height and much better looking shoes. Pair the boots with some decent slim pants and you fashion mog 90% of men who are mostly manchildren.
You can wear ugly bulky sneakers if you're 14.
Doesn't matter if youre short. Also dressing like a business man adult at 15 with a baby face would look tryhard
Have Nike Airmax 90 btw, completely black, but they do look a bit bulky tbh. Would look better if my feet/the shoes were longer though.
If you're 15 it's fine because all the other kids wear ugly bulky sneakers. Once you're 20-25+, you're a clown if you wear bulky sneakers. Flat white sneakers are ok, but they only give you around 1.5cm or 0.6" inches.

Last edited:
Regular desert or chukka boots with a small 1-2cm lift/insole. That's 4cm total gained in height, more than those ugly teenage shoes give you.
Air max and air force 1 give you exactly 3cm. Desert boots are 2.5cm. Add a small 1-2cm insole and you get more height and much better looking shoes. Pair the boots with some decent slim pants and you fashion mog 90% of men who are mostly manchildren.
You can wear ugly bulky sneakers if you're 14.

If you're 15 it's fine because all the other kids wear ugly bulky sneakers. Once you're 20-25+, you're a clown if you wear bulky sneakers. Flat white sneakers are ok, but they only give you around 1.5cm or 0.6" inches.
Idgaf if it looks clownish. You're bluepilled if you rather go for the looks instead of the heightboost

Idgaf if it looks clownish. You're bluepilled if you rather go for the looks instead of the heightboost
Muh 0.5cm height boost.
Other men wear shoes, too, you dumb little teenage bitch. If the average male shoe is 2cm, you only get a 1cm advantage with your sneakers.
Your kiddie shoes give you 3cm, desert boots give you 2.5cm. Put small insoles in the desert boots and you're good to go and you get a nice 2cm advantage over other men.

Muh 0.5cm height boost.
Other men wear shoes, too, you dumb little teenage bitch. If the average male shoe is 2cm, you only get a 1cm advantage with your sneakers.
Your kiddie shoes give you 3cm, desert boots give you 2.5cm. Put small insoles in the desert boots and you're good to go and you get a nice 2cm advantage over other men.
Keep crying
I wear both kiddie sneakers as well as leather boots and yes, the height boost definitely makes a difference

These two.

Screen Shot 2019 08 28 at 100712 PM
Screen Shot 2019 08 28 at 100721 PM

And maybe this one.

Screen Shot 2019 08 28 at 100731 PM

I want to go ER so I can rot in jail and get anally raped by a bunch of men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Newguyaround
your not fooling anyone with airmaxes, do the boots+small lifts or get something like chamaripas

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Go Alexandermcqueenmaxxxx +4cm bro

So i have school tomorrow and need to buy new heightmaxxing shoes. I planned on getting air maxes . What model can you recommend thats versatile and stylish?
View attachment 102619
none of them.
if you want to increase visibly your height you need to buy shoes that cover your ankle completely so you have enough space for the shoe lift.
boots and Converse All Star are an example.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
none of them.
if you want to increase visibly your height you need to buy shoes that cover your ankle completely so you have enough space for the shoe lift.
boots and Converse All Star are an example.
Ueah ill wait 1 month and then buy timberland boots and insoles