Best approach is indirect and nonthreatening.

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Best approach is indirect and nonthreatening. If women see you making other people laugh or engaged, you’re preselected. You can start by being indirectly playful with them until they are ready. If a hot girl is behind me at a grocery store, I’ll make small talk with the old person in front of me. Gives them the chance to observe your personality.

😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Gonthar and Primalsplit
This is not bad advice, but doing stuff like this makes me feel like a jackass. I just don’t like doing it, it’s not natural. I’m not gonna talk to the person in front of me so I can give the hot girl in front of me a preview, I’m gonna talk to them because I’m interested.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Good advice which I personally follow and more than often it works well. That said I’ll also be direct with the one I desire if the situation presents itself positively, to do so. IE. If I see such a person in the supermarket, I’ll start a conversation with her about a particular item she’s looking at or already in her basket. Make light humour, yet be engaging.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Primalsplit
You might feel like a jackass while doing it but you will feel like you're in heaven while balls deep on that bitch later, so it's a good tradeoff if it works.