Guide on ways to attract women.

nathan

nathan

Gold
In this guide is will show you the three main ways of meeting women and tips to improve on them.

What is cold approach?
cold approach is asking a women out who you have never met before.

REQIURMENTS MTN+ AND GOOD SOCIAL SKILLS

tips for cold approach
1 Read her body language to see if she's interested. this is a good way to see if you should keep going or move onto someone else
2 Know what to say before making the approach. don't just go up to her and have no idea what your doing.
3 Cold approach with a friend. this will give you more confidence and you will less likely to be seen as a creep.
4 Play the numbers game. approach lots of women. this increases your chances of a successful cold approach.
5 Keep the conversation short. don't draw out the conversation this might make her lose interest
6 Cold approach women on your own looks level. Don't go for someone two points above or below your looks level.
7 Be upfront and direct. Tell her you like her in the opening statement this way you want get friend zoned and be a jestermaxxer and waist your time with someone who isn't interested in you.

The best places for cold approach
1 Malls
2 Coffee shops
3 Bus stops
4 Sporting events
5 Stores
6 Parks
7 Gym
8 Library
9 Beach

Some videos to help you

What is warm approach?
warm approach is asking a women out who you already know

REQIURMENTS LTN+ AND AVERAGE SOCIAL SKILLS

Tips for warm approach

1 Chose someone on your own looks level. don't go for anyone two points above or below your looks level
2 Don't approach too many women. this will create a spoiling of the well effect
3 John clubs, sports events, charities, or other social gatherings where you are meeting with the same people.
4 Be up front with the approach. this eliminates the chance of getting friend zoned
5 Go for someone with a similar personality, social standing, and interests as you.
6 Look for IOI,s (indicators of interest) IOI video here

What is online dating?
Online dating is meeting women through dating apps such as tinder and bumble

REQIURMENTS HTN+ AND LITTLE SOCIAL SKILLS

Tips for online dating

1 Create a high quality bio. with your hobbies, interests, occupation, and pets.
2 Use high quality pictures. hire a photographer for the best possible pictures
3 Only swipe on women who are on your looks level. don't swipe right on women two points above or below your looks level.
4 If you are over 5ft9 inches tall then include 6ft in your bio. (trust me women have no idea what 6ft looks like)
5 Buy premium. this will increase your matches drastically.
6 Use multiple dating apps at one time. such as tinder, bumble, hinge, etc
7 Photoshop your appearance to make yourself look better. just make sure not to overdo it

Some videos to help you

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, owlofathena and BrutalMogger
Street approach?

In this guide is will show you the three main ways of meeting women and tips to improve on them.

What is cold approach?

tips for cold approach
1 Read her body language to see if she's interested. this is a good way to see if you should keep going or move onto someone else
2 Know what to say before making the approach. don't just go up to her and have no idea what your doing.
3 Cold approach with a friend. this will give you more confidence and you will less likely to be seen as a creep.
4 Play the numbers game. approach lots of women. this increases your chances of a successful cold approach.
5 Keep the conversation short. don't draw out the conversation this might make her lose interest
6 Cold approach women on your own looks level. Don't go for someone two points above or below your looks level.
7 Be upfront and direct. Tell her you like her in the opening statement this way you want get friend zoned and be a jestermaxxer and waist your time with someone who isn't interested in you.

1 Malls
2 Coffee shops
3 Bus stops
4 Sporting events
5 Stores
6 Parks
7 Gym
8 Library
9 Beach

Some videos to help you

What is warm approach?

Tips for warm approach

1 Chose someone on your own looks level. don't go for anyone two points above or below your looks level
3 John clubs, sports events, charities, or other social gatherings where you are meeting with the same people.
4 Be up front with the approach. this eliminates the chance of getting friend zoned
5 Go for someone with a similar personality, social standing, and interests as you.

What is online dating?

Tips for online dating

1 Create a high quality bio. with your hobbies, interests, occupation, and pets.
3 Only swipe on women who are on your looks level. don't swipe right on women two points above or below your looks level.
4 If you are over 5ft9 inches tall then include 6ft in your bio. (trust me women have no idea what 6ft looks like)
7 Photoshop your appearance to make yourself look better. just make sure not to overdo it

Some videos to help you

online dating is chadlite+ and cold approach is htn+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Allornothing, PickleTheSlayer and 4 others
I attract a specific type of women, where they always play games with me, and only want my attention. They cuck me 24/7, and talk to some chadlite and make me jealous 24/7, I wonder why that is, I'm not ugly, but I think I'm normie tier or high normie tier where I get mogged by chadlites+, and these women just play with me 24/7.

Also, I lack a lot of social skills and confidence, so maybe it's not the looks, I am extremely quiet and introverted, and these chadlites are more social and talkative and don't have fear of being ridiculed or mocked or laughed at, etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Allornothing

What is cold approach?

tips for cold approach

1 Malls
2 Coffee shops
3 Bus stops
4 Sporting events
5 Stores
6 Parks
7 Gym
8 Library
9 Beach

Some videos to help you

What is warm approach?

Tips for warm approach

What is online dating?

Tips for online dating

Some videos to help you

I'm 4/10 so its over until I get obo, 20 piece lefort 4 and LL

huge W post

31766.jpg

I attract a specific type of women, where they always play games with me, and only want my attention. They cuck me 24/7, and talk to some chadlite and make me jealous 24/7, I wonder why that is, I'm not ugly, but I think I'm normie tier or high normie tier where I get mogged by chadlites+, and these women just play with me 24/7.

Also, I lack a lot of social skills and confidence, so maybe it's not the looks, I am extremely quiet and introverted, and these chadlites are more social and talkative and don't have fear of being ridiculed or mocked or laughed at, etc.
Take the NTpill.

Cold and online worked me. Warm approach has never worked for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Converting cold approach to warm is the best way

being a truecel in a school environment is one of the easiest ways to attract females.

What is cold approach?

tips for cold approach

1 Malls
2 Coffee shops
3 Bus stops
4 Sporting events
5 Stores
6 Parks
7 Gym
8 Library
9 Beach

Some videos to help you

What is warm approach?

Tips for warm approach

What is online dating?

Tips for online dating

Some videos to help you

Wtf man.
Looks are king.
No approach for ur face

Girls make fun of you and you think you're above ltn? Lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, nathan and marek937
I use tret from skinorac to maintain my glow to attract beauties