best candidate dropped out of the 2024 presidential race

Red Fox

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
Seriously, I would have voted for him! Now I will not be voting. Every of the other candidates left suck.

It was Chris Christie who dropped out, the best candidate. All the others suck. Why can't America ever get a good candidate?

Look at the 19 or 20 year old girl at the bottom right, 51:06

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, rand anon and BitchBoy
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, ElTruecel, anthony111553 and 1 other person
What now makes me more annoyed is the fact that the whole recording doesn’t exist anymore… I would have liked to see and listen the end again with the pretty girl and the music

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
IMG 4213

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Just kidding buddy good thread, hope you find the recording one day
Thanks bro, I looked long and yes recordings exist but they end when he finished speaking and don’t show the panning out and audience getting up at the end.

And no I won’t find the whole recording I think it’s because of song copyright issues. I would have liked to look at the 19 year old girl again and maybe asked some people to rate her in DMs.

• So Sad
Reactions: BitchBoy
Thanks bro, I looked long and yes recordings exist but they end when he finished speaking and don’t show the panning out and audience getting up at the end.

And no I won’t find the whole recording I think it’s because of song copyright issues. I would have liked to look at the 19 year old girl again and maybe asked some people to rate her in DMs.
Prime Minister Laughing GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Red Fox
When you're too fat to have a platform

Jfl at this fat fuck for white knighting for the warmongering poojeeta on the debate stage
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Jfl at this fat fuck for white knighting for the warmongering poojeeta on the debate stage
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Biden is unfit and Trump is a l iar, the curry guy is a joker and I don't like Haley or desantis

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Cracking Up Lol GIF
oh you mean haley. yeah she sucks too

• +1
Biden is unfit and Trump is a l iar,
Trump is a joo cock sucker, screw him, didn’t live up to the 2016 hype at all
the curry guy is a joker and I don't like Haley or desantis
the curry guy is the only good one there jfl, and even then he’ll eventually give in to ZOG, screw all of them, there is no political solution

• +1

the curry guy is the only good one there jfl, and even then he’ll eventually give in to ZOG, screw all of them, there is no political solution
ok fair enough, Vivek may be the best one left, I can't stand the rest

Awkward Ron Desantis GIF by GIPHY News
Republican Debate Smile GIF by GIPHY News

Ron Desantis Florida GIF by GIPHY News
Stop It Oh My God GIF by GIPHY News

• So Sad
  • +1
Seriously, I would have voted for him! Now I will not be voting. Every of the other candidates left suck.

It was Chris Christie who dropped out, the best candidate. All the others suck. Why can't America ever get a good candidate?

Look at the 19 or 20 year old girl at the bottom right, 51:06

when was the last time America had a normal professional politician like the rest of the world

my apologies, I will pray for a peaceful death via natural causes to whoever wins.
Yes don’t make threats or carry them out. I’m a non violent person.
Also are you anti vaccine? Did you see the trump video I shared?
Do you dislike trump?

when was the last time America had a normal professional politician like the rest of the world
Obama. He was ok. He was a senator for a long time. Now Biden but he’s not good.
George W Bush was a professional politician but also terrible.

Which Joo lover is better? This Joo lover or the moderate Joo lover?

• +1
Reactions: Mace1
Obama. He was ok. He was a senator for a long time. Now Biden but he’s not good.
George W Bush was a professional politician but also terrible.
sleepy Joe is a senile old man no one takes him seriously :lul: :lul: :lul:

when I asked when was the last time America had a normal professional president I meant a normal professional president that is respected and isn't a joke :lul::lul::lul:

Yes don’t make threats or carry them out. I’m a non violent person.
Also are you anti vaccine? Did you see the trump video I shared?
Do you dislike trump?
I'm indifferent to trump, he's not my favorite but I don't dislike him by any means. Im also indifferent when it comes to vaccines, I personally didn't get it and I wouldn't get it if I had to make the decision again

Which Joo lover is better? This Joo lover or the moderate Joo lover?
All of them are joo lovers unfortunately, even Biden and trump anyway. He’s the best

I agree

when I asked when was the last time America had a normal professional president I meant a normal professional president that is respected and isn't a joke :lul::lul::lul:
Hm. Pre 1996 for sure. The Bush’s were a joke too. As a moderate republican i can say though, Obama was much better than Biden. Trump is terrible and a joke.

Jews didn't allow

George W Bush? :forcedsmile: