Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Except healthcare bs and corporate shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 17244, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
Just become a bricklayer or other trades but not something that required too much thinking like sparky

lol that website doesnt even work

Bro my back hurts and I don't even do shit. I want something high IQ non trade job
Just become a bricklayer or other trades but not something that required too much thinking like sparky

yeah I see that but that doesn't give me any job openings, their social media is prob gonna be like teehee join us we're killing millions of russians per day with no casualties,
Yo Chadcel. What career you suggest

Bro my back hurts and I don't even do shit. I want something high IQ non trade job
Then go to a pretty mid uni to study computer science, you can do like no work and graduate. Getting a job will be harder than if you to a top uni but studying at a top uni makes me want kms regularly so I would prob just go to a worse uni if I could redo it

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
studying AI/Machine Learning in uni right now, I think it's going to steal a lot of jobs, and a lot of companies will need people who can work with them

• +1
studying AI/Machine Learning in uni right now, I think it's going to steal a lot of jobs, and a lot of companies will need people who can work with them
I'm not that high IQ or math intelligent for ai. Do you suggest anything else within tech?

Then go to a pretty mid uni to study computer science, you can do like no work and graduate. Getting a job will be harder than if you to a top uni but studying at a top uni makes me want kms regularly so I would prob just go to a worse uni if I could redo it
What's better? Web dev? Back end? What

I'm not that high IQ or math intelligent for ai. Do you suggest anything else within tech?
AI will be the future, it will conquer all tech from software development to data visualization.
If you want a job in tech you better realize that you'll NEED AI or else you'll be a lot less productive than another person who exploits it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Tylermax
lol biggest meme unless you're giga high IQ and postgrad

To be able to do any meaningful work in AI/ML you need like a full math degree like prob masters and also degree/self taught comp sci equivalent to a degree

What's better? Web dev? Back end? What
It doesn't really matter just depends what opportunities there are when you graduate, a good CS degree will prepare you to go into any field. Web dev is prob the easiest, front end even more so. Because it's easy there will be more competition and maybe less money than other jobs. I think Backend is better in general than frontend because there is more room for growth. Like you prob won't be a staff engineer as a front end dev, you'll prob just max at senior frontend dev.

In my country CS degrees are 3 years but you can speedrun it in like 2 especially if your uni is easy, pretty small time investment and you'll figure out quick what fields you would be ok with working in

• +1
lol biggest meme unless you're giga high IQ and postgrad

To be able to do any meaningful work in AI/ML you need like a full math degree like prob masters and also degree/self taught comp sci equivalent to a degree
that's what I'm saying....high IQ post grad who graduate in AI will steal a lot of jobs in tech, and I'm gonna be one of them

the jobs of 2/3 software engineers will be done by 1 efficient AI engineer

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: chadcel;
Software engineer

that's what I'm saying....high IQ post grad who graduate in AI will steal a lot of jobs in tech, and I'm gonna be one of them

Good luck to you, I think most people are not gonna be able to do this stuff though so I wouldn't advise someone looking into CS to jump straight for this. It would be kind of like someone wanting to start working out and you tell them they should aim to a marathon in 2 hrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Good luck to you, I think most people are not gonna be able to do this stuff though so I wouldn't advise someone looking into CS to jump straight for this. It would be kind of like someone wanting to start working out and you tell them they should aim to a marathon in 2 hrs
My advice is for people who are in uni years ofc

If you are 25+ and struggling you may as well become a plumber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Fairly sure in 6-8 years the AI will be programming itself.

Medicine would be the safe bet to me. There’s always rich old fucks trying to cheat death and there’s jobs for every level of intelligence.

Trades are underrated. Zoomer don’t want to do trades and there is likely to be a shortage. Again there will always be rich old fucks with houses where 1 room is bigger than your entire flat.

Just think about what rich old fucks want and you can’t go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Fairly sure in 6-8 years the AI will be programming itself.
This is cope by non programmers

Maybe it will maybe it won't, chatgpt is pretty retarded it couldn't do some greedy algo graph questions I asked and it was convinced it was correct until I pointed it out. I understand AI is gonna get better and stuff but we might not be able to trust the code it generates in the same way my greedy graph algos were bs.

Like imagine you AI is writing code for an artillery system or pacemaker, it writes some shit code and people die because of AI's mistake. I think to avoid these problems we will always have humans responsible for the code. SWEs will probably use AI but more like a calculator for a mathematician rather than a replacement of themselves

Also medicine takes fucking forever to start working and there's so much stress, debt, overwork and shit pay in the beggining. Not worth Id rather be a sparky

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Lucid and Dodevu
smuggling shitskins into the eu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275