MY GIRLFRIENDS MOM IS DYING RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY TO HER

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I seriously need help right now

My girls or oneitis or whatever you want to call it, her mom has cancer and none of the treatment worked and she is dying

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY TO HER?

I dont fucking know what I should do or say like seriously TELL ME

also I need information quickly I cant leave her opened for a long time at a time like this

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, horizontallytall, SecularIslamist and 4 others
tell her Elmo rules the world!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, negawattlol, _MVP_ and 9 others
Nice question indeed to ask incels on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sny, horizontallytall and 18 others
“I’m with you babe, can I get some head?”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Primalsplit, horizontallytall and 15 others
sheeeit baby girl u gonna need someone to take care of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, RichardSpencel, Jova and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, horizontallytall, Bajio and 6 others
Ask if I can borrow the old hag's corpse after she dies.
Sex dolls are too expensive nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: negawattlol, lemonnz, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Pray to gandy

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, lemonnz, RichardSpencel and 2 others
"So does that mean "no sex" tonight?“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, lemonnz, RichardSpencel and 3 others

My girls or oneitis or whatever you want to call it, her mom has cancer and none of the treatment worked and she is dying

also I need information quickly I cant leave her opened for a long time at a time like this
Try to comfort her and stay by her side as much as possible, reassure that her mom will recover and give physical affection in hugs or kisses or something.
Tell her “I’ll stay by your side” “I’ll be strong for you” and variations of that and you are good

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
If you have a girl why are you here fakecel

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, BeanletMogger, negawattlol and 2 others
tell her its over for her mom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, lemonnz and RichardSpencel
If you have a girl why are you here fakecel
Most people here are fakecels, this site doesnt have a rule that says "you MUST be involuntarily celibate, otherwise we will ban you"

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
Most people here are fakecels, this site doesnt have a rule that says "you MUST be involuntarily celibate, otherwise we will ban you"
Sorry man but I don't help people with girlfriends no reason to lurk on this incel blackpiller forum if you got sex and love.

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and Jova
"u up? :sneaky:"

• +1
Reactions: Jova
The time when is most vulnerable.
That's when u catch he prey.
Shower he with all rhe love, care and attention, more than u ever gave someone else in your life.

Enough to make her forget her trauma and also ignore other ppl trying to comfort her.

You need to make sure she doesn't seek someone else for support for atleast 6 months or so.
Until she has grieved completely.

That's when u pull back.

Like u took away the nip nip sucker away from a hungry baby.
It will keep running after it. No matter where u stand.

Though the baby will start ig boring it too if u go a bit too far with it.
Or if there is another babysitter with a nip nip sucker.
The baby will ignore u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Imretarded? and FutureSlayer
3137557 1CCA0D6E 2092 4B3C 9752 31E019D527D2

Can you please ask her if I look bloated in this pic?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, horizontallytall, negawattlol and 5 others
The time when is most vulnerable.
That's when u catch he prey.
Shower he with all rhe love, care and attention, more than u ever gave someone else in your life.

Enough to make her forget her trauma and also ignore other ppl trying to comfort her.

You need to make sure she doesn't seek someone else for support for atleast 6 months or so.
Until she has grieved completely.

That's when u pull back.

Like u took away the nip nip sucker away from a hungry baby.
It will keep running after it. No matter where u stand.

Though the baby will start ig boring it too if u go a bit too far with it.
Or if there is another babysitter with a nip nip sucker.
The baby will ignore u.
cool analogy, how to address the most common problems in that regard?
eg. the other babysitter etc

Clear out the fakecels

“Haha bitch 😛

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Damn thats crazy or some shit

Dear [Girl],
I am deeply sorry to hear about your mother's condition. Losing a parent is never easy, and I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you right now. Please know that you are not alone in your grief.
Your mother has been through so much, but her strength and courage during this time have been truly inspiring. She has raised you to be a kind, compassionate person who will carry on her legacy long after she is gone.
Take comfort in the memories you share with her and cherish every moment you have left together. Let her know how much she means to you and how grateful you are for the love and support she has given throughout your life.
If there is anything I can do to help ease your burden during this difficult time, please don't hesitate to reach out. Sending lots of love and strength your way from afar.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Imretarded?, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Dear [Girl],
I am deeply sorry to hear about your mother's condition. Losing a parent is never easy, and I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you right now. Please know that you are not alone in your grief.
Your mother has been through so much, but her strength and courage during this time have been truly inspiring. She has raised you to be a kind, compassionate person who will carry on her legacy long after she is gone.
Take comfort in the memories you share with her and cherish every moment you have left together. Let her know how much she means to you and how grateful you are for the love and support she has given throughout your life.
If there is anything I can do to help ease your burden during this difficult time, please don't hesitate to reach out. Sending lots of love and strength your way from afar.
Thanks chatgpt

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

tell her to take aspirin and drink a lot of orange juice + b vitamins. will save her not even joking

Is she your girlfriend or some girl you're pining for? If she is your gf, then maybe you should console her. If not, don't end up becoming her emotional tampon. Back off before you're too late, if she identifies you as her emotional tampon and you back out too late, everyone will scrutinize your decision and whatever social life you had will be ruined by this bitch when she inevitably makes up some story about how you abandoned her during her time of need, even though you were not emotionally obligated to her in any way at that point. Hopefully you made the right choice, I know this answer is a little late.

Tell her you never liked her mother anyways.

Just be there for her u retarded faggot you already know the answer

If you are a Priest, go give her last rites