Best Colognes for scentmaxxing?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Recommend mogger colognes, nothing that "muhh chad smells like shit and foids suck the sweat from his balls" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: a friend is slaying because of the colognes he wears...

I was thinking of buying Odeaur 53, L'Homme Intense or something from Tom Ford , will applying Vaseline to my neck help the fragrance last longer?

Give some advice, for real.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Recommend mogger colognes, nothing that "muhh chad smells like shit and foids suck the sweat from his balls" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: a friend is slaying because of the colognes he wears...

I was thinking of buying Odeaur 53, L'Homme Intense or something from Tom Ford , will applying Vaseline to my neck help the fragrance last longer?

Vaseline will make it last longer

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Ken and ascension!
Vaseline will make it last longer
I usually apply fragrance behind both of my ears, so when I get close/give a hug, the fragrance hits and goes "bush". Then I apply to the nape of my neck and finally, one to my neck and two to my clothes (it lasts longer on clothes than on skin), but even so, I don't know why I don't smell quite good, or the fragrance dulls. Is it because I wear a hoodie all day?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Have you tried Richard Cooper's tactical soap(tm)

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and ascension!
No fragrance for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ascension!

If your goal is to attract women most vanilla or citrus scents should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Ken and ascension!
It also depends on the season, certain scents are better for certain seasons and some are better for dates some clubbing etc, I’ve got like 5 different fragrances 😹

This is a good video

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Ken