best color suits?

sensu

sensu

Silver
need a suit for prom, unsure what color i should get. any recommendations?

nigga think he harvey specter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zevroh, tigrxs, silencio and 4 others
Navy blue mogs

• +1
Reactions: zevroh, nathan and bfol7
need a suit for prom, unsure what color i should get. any recommendations?
Black or navy blue. Best colors imo

• +1
Reactions: Aero and nathan
navy or grey not many colors on suits tbh, black it's only used for weddings or funerals

like the red one here?

dont worry u still will be invisible in any suit

• +1
Reactions: nathan
black keep is simple

• WTF
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
A conservative suit is either charcoal gray or navy blue (and always 2-button). A lot of people assume that black suits are the best, but they tend to look bad in person (washed out color). Solid black suits with solid black ties are for funerals. Brown-toned suits (brown/khaki/taupe) are common, but inherently less formal than the other suit colors.

In my opinion, midnight navy (almost black) and medium gray are the best suit colors that could still pass as a business/formal look. Depends on your features. You can get a custom suit in any color you can think of, but unconventional colors are considered "fashion suits," not fit for something formal. It's more of a clubbing/night out kind of look, and it either looks dirt cheap or very expensive (if it's custom). Wearing a custom suit in an eccentric color is considered a flex.

Fit is king. A well-fitted suit that's cheap is going to look better than an Armani suit that's a size too large.

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
i have an avg arab skin tone, so olive-tanish, u recommend blue for that?
Navy would look good on you, not a lighter blue. See previous comment BTW

A conservative suit is either charcoal gray or navy blue (and always 2-button). A lot of people assume that black suits are the best, but they tend to look bad in person (washed out color). Solid black suits with solid black ties are for funerals. Brown-toned suits (brown/khaki/taupe) are common, but inherently less formal than the other suit colors.

In my opinion, midnight navy (almost black) and medium gray are the best suit colors that could still pass as a business/formal look. Depends on your features. You can get a custom suit in any color you can think of, but unconventional colors are considered "fashion suits," not fit for something formal. It's more of a clubbing/night out kind of look, and it either looks dirt cheap or very expensive (if it's custom). Wearing a custom suit in an eccentric color is considered a flex.

Fit is king. A well-fitted suit that's cheap is going to look better than an Armani suit that's a size too large.
what about the red kinda suit i posted

what about the red kinda suit i posted
I mean I like it as a fashion suit, but I'd go with something business/classic for something like prom. Photos are going to last forever

I mean I like it as a fashion suit, but I'd go with something business/classic for something like prom. Photos are going to last forever
you have any photo recommendations by chance? that I can show the person that will be helping me? it’s be greatly appreciated

charcoal mogs

you have any photo recommendations by chance? that I can show the person that will be helping me? it’s be greatly appreciated
The 4th suit in the photo you posted

Would be better to go with a tuxedo

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension