BEST DEBLOATING METHOD EVER (EVIDENCE BASED)

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
To debloat entirely. U need to have patience. On top of that. U need to do 3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! 1. Eat banana. 2. Drink enough water but not too much, only drink when u are thirsty 3. 1 cup of coffee. 2 if u want but 1 is enough imo..

MOST IMPORTANT THING: WAIT 3 DAYS STRAIGHT AND KEEP DOING THESE STEPS DAILY FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. After that u should lose some fat and be debloaed as hell. Like hollow. If u don't look lean after these 3 days. U are just fat af and should cut more weight. Here u go. Easiest 1 PSL ascension for most people

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, KIVVV, lunin7 and 3 others
BOTB !!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, boysdinner, dawooddX and 2 others
Eat 1 banana and drink 1 cup of coffee for 3 days straight every day

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
To debloat entirely. U need to have patience. On top of that. U need to do 3 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! 1. Eat banana. 2. Drink enough water but not too much, only drink when u are thirsty 3. 1 cup of coffee. 2 if u want but 1 is enough imo..

MOST IMPORTANT THING: WAIT 3 DAUS STRAIGHT AND KEEP DOING THESE STEPS DAILY FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. After that u should lose some fat and be debloaed as hell. Like hollow. If u don't look lean after these 3 days. U are just fat af and should cut more weight. Here u go. Easiest 1 PSL ascension for most people
how many bananas should you eat im currently eating 3 a day

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
how many bananas should you eat im currently eating 3 a day
1 is enough. If u can't handle starving urself. Too much
U can. Use 3. But not more than 5. Otherwise it won't work in 3 days but take longer

• +1
Reactions: nathan
get some implant for your lower third + a good rhino and you will be chad
why you cope with muh bloat

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and user123456
nigga u should be the last to give debloat advice, ur bloated since birth it seems jfl

get some implant for your lower third + a good rhino and you will be chad
why you cope with muh bloat
Should I try fillers first. Cuz I just wanna try it out. If it fucks my. Harmony I'll just wait a year. To dissolve. An implant is permanent

Should I try fillers first. Cuz I just wanna try it out. If it fucks my. Harmony I'll just wait a year. To dissolve. An implant is permanent
you do you

nigga u should be the last to give debloat advice, ur bloated since birth it seems jfl
Yeah but last time. I tried this method I got rated htn by most people. And I rarely try this method. As I need to maintain muscle mass and need lots of. Protein food. Which has sodium most of the time. I also take supplements that bloat me
But I'll try it soon enough. It works.

Lmao as soon as I saw this guys user, I knew to leave this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bzz and atlantean
Yeah but last time. I tried this method I got rated htn by most people. And I rarely try this method. As I need to maintain muscle mass and need lots of. Protein food. Which has sodium most of the time. I also take supplements that bloat me
But I'll try it soon enough. It works.
ur not gonna lose muscle mass from eating a banana and drinking coffee jfl, only real debloat method is furosemide everything else is a meme

Lmao as soon as I saw this guys user, I knew to leave this thread
You'll be surprised how. Effective this. Method is. It might even work after 1.5 days. It depends on how bloated u are to begin with. If u are very bloated then 3 days is waiting time other wise shorter

Funky is not only ugly, but he is also retarded. Nice.

ur not gonna lose muscle mass from eating a banana and drinking coffee jfl, only real debloat method is furosemide everything else is a meme
That shit is hard to get. Which source do u get it from to ship to Europe?

Try it brah
my brother, it's just bones, I had hollow cheeks at unholy bf% levels, if ur already at like sub 15 and u dont see anything I have bad news for u

It takes more than 3 days. It will take one month at least because water retention, carbohydrates, especially simple carbs such as sugar, are metabolized into glycogen in the body, which holds onto water. So when you don't consume as much sugar as before the body is forced to use the glycogen stores that it has, that makes you lose water weight and in turn make you look less puffy.

The body needs get used to it.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Dont talk about deblout with your egg ass head

Nigga how do I see u always under my posts. Do u follow me or is it coincidence?
You post soo much.. and I like to troll u.