Best discord servers for esex maxxing

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Esex maxxing is goated if you have dreads/edgar and a bbc.

If u guys have discord servers filled with ewhores for esex please pm me the invite

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Veganist, ketamin, try2beme and 1 other person
Tons of big booty Latina esluts on cord

Esex maxxing is goated if you have dreads/edgar and a bbc.

If u guys have discord servers filled with ewhores for esex please pm me the invite
Mogwarts/mogcity

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 9cel, try2beme and 1 other person
You wont find high genetic quality on any discord server. Even then e-sex is weird and cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, try2beme and Zeta
You wont find high genetic quality on any discord server. Even then e-sex is weird and cucked
Nigga shut up with ur faggot ass high genetic quality shit ion gaf af about ur ugly ass tranny models

• JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, distance decay and exo
tf you gonna do with ewhores?

jerk off to their nudes? sext? masturbate on a videocall?

pointless time waste, maybe except for using discord to groom JBs (in Helldivers) and convincing them to meetup if they are not too far away from you

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and lemonnz
there are gems, but I still find the venture pointless if they happen to be an ocean away from you.

Most luck I had with a discord foid was when she revealed she lived in Southern Germany, which only was a few bus/train rides away from me

there are gems, but I still find the venture pointless if they happen to be an ocean away from you.

Most luck I had with a discord foid was when she revealed she lived in Southern Germany, which only was a few bus/train rides away from me
U talk like ur from germany

U talk like ur from germany
no but I'm in EU so its not that time consuming nor expensive to just hitch a ride around the continent

its over when I'm talking to a JB and shes from Maine or some shit tf am I gonna do with that

But they’re probably mentally ill and will just leave you if their local chad gives them a chance.

But they’re probably mentally ill and will just leave you if their local chad gives them a chance.
are you seriously trying to fish for a relationship by visting discord whorehouse servers?

sole goal here is ONS/FWB

are you seriously trying to fish for a relationship by visting discord whorehouse servers?

sole goal here is ONS/FWB
Then might as well just use dating apps tbh

Then might as well just use dating apps tbh
this is more or less for JBs, for regular aged women I would not go through the trouble of surfing discord

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
some of you guys are so weird

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin
this is more or less for JBs, for regular aged women I would not go through the trouble of surfing discord
The hoes find me I don’t find the hoes

The hoes find me I don’t find the hoes
go to disboard

search servers with the tags ''egirl'' ''esex'' ''toxic'' etc

bulk join every server that has satisfying member counts

go to selfies channel and dump few pics highlighting dreads/edgar/bbc/veins all that femalegaze shit

then just wait

Discord is shit because most "females" are cringe males larping as women. Wizz and yubo are better, full of sluts who will have e sex

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
E sex? Are you 14? Aint no time for e sex anymore

Discord is full of subhumans
Thats like hunting for a bad bitch on reddit

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
Esex is so shit

didnt know faggots still used that server
It’s just normies. All normies. I left after an hour of being in it.

I met a cute german femcel once, sadly im on the other side of the planet.