Best Hairstyle Ever:Model tier

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Thats the best hairstyle you can get but many people fuck it up by having top too short and sides shaved too much its all about the lenghts look at the pics for example and see how easy is too ruin it.
Also notice that almost all models included chico never shave the sides too much

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 232
  • david-beckham-hair-loose-quiff.jpg
    david-beckham-hair-loose-quiff.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 264
  • David-Beckham-Hairstyles-Undercut.jpg
    David-Beckham-Hairstyles-Undercut.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 247
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn
gay

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Shaved sides looks bad unless you are high T looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
they never look good unless your black and cant grow lenght up

Yea the relaxed slick back the most manly hairstyle is gay right
I always had a slick back kind of hair,and now that I switched to "curtains" I look much better.
All those modern and tryhard look styles only work for Chads

lol shaved sites looks horrible on most incels.
hair cut is cope anyway, only high quality hair matters. beckham looks good with any haircut

• +1
Reactions: Slob and LowTierNormie
hair cut is cope anyway, only high quality hair matters. beckham looks good with any haircut
Still he looks better with a perfect haircut and i seen good hair give people many psl points

Still he looks better with a perfect haircut and i seen good hair give people many psl points
majority of people can't do haircuts like these. you need high quality hair, good hairline and thickness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and LowTierNormie
majority of people can't do haircuts like these. you need high quality hair, good hairline and thickness
actually this is one of the few hairstyles that works with a norwood 2 beckam is balding

clown haircut, cringe whenever I see this or the sidepart fade

messy hairstyle with a very slight undercut is GOAT for everyone, be it chad or incel

• +1
Reactions: Slob
my planned hairstyle after Hairline lowering HT

Thats the best hairstyle you can get but many people fuck it up by having top too short and sides shaved too much its all about the lenghts look at the pics for example and see how easy is too ruin it.
Also notice that almost all models included chico never shave the sides too much
Doesnt work with curls :/
Hell no, lookt at brad pitt, he looked awful with shaved head, but his umdercut is hot #nohomo

and how do we achieve high quality hair?

Try hard subhuman cope

thin shit hair