Bradd Pitt mogging agepill at age 60

George Clooney is a weird one, guy looked like Mr Bean when he was young then turned into a chad
It’s cause he got hooding with age, which ascended his eye area

First think for you many incel is that looking great at 40 or even 50 is not that much hard if u have genes, time money,

But at 60 it strikes on almost everybody

Bradd Pitt is one of best agepill moggers of all time, real GOAT, mogs all your models here overall aging included
Its very simple. Brad have a thick skin that prevent most wrinlkes

This looks more high trust version of him
I think he'll age like the same

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and oldcell
Probably on DUT, keeps you looking young

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
This mofo must have lived one of the best life ever.

@OldRooster @eduardkoopman @New Poster
Always mirin, when a dude manages to postpone the agepill.

I am not That good looking. But I am consistently decent effort last year's, to postpone the agepill stuffs. Just for the heck and fun of it. I am atcthe moment, probably estimated about 10 years years younger than muh real age. Will try to keep it up. For Most people, their 40's hit hard and i5 fully over.

Gymcoper out/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
It takes more than 1 thing usually. To battle it.
it's usually a multidimensional protocol
Possibly, but if it was just DUT plus genetics + probably HGH and facelift then I'd believe it

Possibly, but if it was just DUT plus genetics + probably HGH and facelift then I'd believe it
Never underestimate also. Consistency, in actions that protect against ageing ( upkeep skincare routine every day, sun protection, not getting fat EVER, eating quit clean, excercise plenty, don't be addict to beer/alcohol/certain druggs/etc...), shit lifestyle, etc..

Most men, will at periods in their life. Really Fuck up on 1 or more of he above listed things. for longer periods of times (months, years).
Doing that, will make the agepill hit one hard(er)

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and SoundnVision
First think for you many incel is that looking great at 40 or even 50 is not that much hard if u have genes, time money,

Bradd Pitt is one of best agepill moggers of all time, real GOAT, mogs all your models here overall aging included
Makeup frauding

• JFL
Reactions: Softboymaxx
View attachment 2747810

He also played a 19 year old warrior (Achilles of the Iliad) in Troy.

At age 40 (2004).
You just got to love to hate his genetics. That's what it ultimately boils to.

Most guys age 25 look much older and uglier than he did at 40.

(Yes, he got a facelift at 60+, but he still looks better than anyone his age, even Cruise.)

Edit- I didn't see that exact pic already got posted by Orc. Insane aging genetics
Cruise is overrated imo. but yes to everything you said

did he get a chin implant? looks good anyways

This looks more high trust version of him
I think he'll age like the same

brutal that this gives me such dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
plus he has high tier fitnest model antropometry and good muscle insertions.

he could be jeff said or john skywalker level using steroids, but with real PSL God face.

and he's not a fagot either

• +1
Reactions: oldcell

IMG 3457

Great pheno

• +1
Reactions: Agendum