appealmaxed

do something good for the community
what are the best halos to have?
that are rare or make you stand out etc
other than eye colour

Adonis Physique & Tattoes & Height are obvious ones

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Eye color is only a halo if you are attractive by the way, or you're Aryan and looking for gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Lonenely sigma and dragomaxxer
Eye color is only a halo if you are attractive by the way, or you're Aryan and looking for gooks.
Its only a halo outside the west and a pretty strong halo, but nobody gives a shit about blue eyes when 80+ percent have blue eyes.

i swim
abs
wide frame , back

currently learning surfmaxxing

also i play guitar since i was a teenager
none of those except wide frame are a halo.

surf only halo if ur already a goodlooking surfer dude
guitar only a halo if its acoustic guitar and ur a good looking somewhat alt dude or country (niche game not really a halo regardless)
abs not a halo, literally cant even be seen 99% of the time ur out and if ur ugly or skinny no one gives a fuck
swim? lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Its only a halo outside the west and a pretty strong halo, but nobody gives a shit about blue eyes when 80+ percent have blue eyes.
very true, overall coloring is so much more important than eye color, all nordicucks have blue eyes but if a guy with good dark looks coloring came in it would halo him 10x more, or even anyone with actual proper golden coloring.

Blue eyes are only actually good if ur either tan with golden blonde hair or pale with very dark hair. blue eyes on most swedes who start losing their light blonde hair and stay pale af look so boring and unremarkable

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, NorwoodAscender and HTN_Mentalcel
In Africa no one gives a shit either, so like I said probably only a halo around gooks and curries

abs not bc of famine but rather bc of swimming and work out in general. I keep my bodyfat low

no way i can become good at surfing if i dont learn first.
Guitar, i play both guitars. And what you say is cope. Its about playing, I play the blues. But girls say i look more like a punk rocker

swim is a halo, ive had girls bring it up because they saw it in my ig and they were interested and liked it.
no girl cares how you got ur abs first of all. so that doesnt change anything in it being a halo or not, being good at surfing wont change anything either no girl gives a shit if ur good at surfing unless ur a goodlooking guy to begin with. guitar still stands and no swiming is not a halo that shits gay af, but swimming does give you a very good female gazed physique the sport itself is not a halo though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 52953
In Africa no one gives a shit either, so like I said probably only a halo around gooks and curries
I think LATAM girls care about coloured eyes, i have seen some threads by @yandex99 talking about how big of a halo it is over there.

I really thought africans cared about blue eyes, what country are you in?

how intimidating you look, the ability to fight. The ability to manipulate ppl and stand high in the social ranking

I think LATAM girls care about coloured eyes, i have seen some threads by @yandex99 talking about how big of a halo it is over there.

I was born in SA and moved to America when I was 5, Africans actually think blue eyes is a curse and everyone who has them is evil/witch for the most part, of course Africa is very diverse, but this is the general consensus I believe

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i must be decent looking then, bc all that worked for me

as i sad ive had girls bring my swimming in first dates and interested by it
guitar is just basically my personality bc ive been playing since i was a kid. Its just second nature.

surfing will become halo because i have a decent physique, long wavy black hair hair. I can pull it off. I just need to learn how to do it , and its just a matter of practice and time.
im not tryna flame you bro but the way you reply and chat gives very high autism vibes, you might be schizo

and if ur good looking and girls are saying that ur still proving my point the halo isnt the activity its a certain feature you have in your looks

also get tested for autism

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87

Oh yeah, LATAMs are extremely JBW, so I'm not really surprised at all

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I was born in SA and moved to America when I was 5, Africans actually think blue eyes is a curse and everyone who has them is evil/witch for the most part, of course Africa is very diverse, but this is the general consensus I believe
i thought you meant south america instead of south africa lmao, but yeah africa not a halo, south americans loveee blue eyes though, a lot of my slays are with south americans they love blonde hair and blue eyes in general

Height above 6'4
Swimmer frame
Hollow cheeks
Hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i swim
abs
wide frame , back

currently learning surfmaxxing

also i play guitar since i was a teenager
shut the fuck up sonic

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87 and Deleted member 52953
4 of the best halos
- Height
- Great Coloring as a white guy like super tan + orange undertone skin
sidenote: this forum hates way too much on being tan for ethnics sure it will make you look more ethnic but if your obviously a white passing white guy like basically anywhere that isn't certain parts of sourthern and eastern europe where you have the possibility of making yourself look arab being dark is a good
- Dominant Lower Third
- Maybe eyecolor if they are SUPER light like I mean 1 in 200 or 1 in 500 super light blue damn near gray were its the first thing you notice on a person

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
copity copity cope
theres no coping boyo this is reality stop thinking about muh guitars and get your looks up, i like drawing and girls show interest in that when i mention it, but that doesnt mean the reason they are interested in it is cause the fucking art is a halo its cause they are horny and want to fuck

dude thinking i dont looks maxx aside skillmaxx lol

thats low IQ dude, everything fits together , skill maxx with looksmaxx

btw surfmaxx and swimmaxx indeed help looksmaxxing. Shit has been building my back
Low IQ Autist. Keep swimming, boy.

• Love it
Low IQ Autist. Keep swimming, boy.
just gonna put him on ignore its a low iq autist, he literally just agred with the original point which is taht the sport itself isnt the halo but the looks (wider frame) and still wont budge, the state of this forum man

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 52953
Horse cock with a chad face

cope harder
ignore list is for cucks tho

@Pavlovsky bugeyed ethnic lmfao, if you zoom in you can see his eye area slightly, yep bro im the one coping not you.

Even in Houston nobody cares about eye color really. Only pakistani women that want to be turkish care if you have green eyes or some shit

Even in Houston nobody cares about eye color really. Only pakistani women that want to be turkish care if you have green eyes or some shit
Yeah i live in the uk and and asked some of my british friends their eye colour and some of them genuinely didnt know their own eye colour.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and TeencelStockBroker
Abs, jawline, hollow cheeks, 1.6+ STW ratio, big hands, veiny arms, fashion maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The only answer is a good jaw.

View attachment 2723488

@Pavlovsky bugeyed ethnic lmfao, if you zoom in you can see his eye area slightly, yep bro im the one coping not you.
Average 16 yo zoomer tricking girls with long hair. Then making shit posts on looksmax.

Dealt with like 2 this week.

• Love it
Jaw halo and height/frame halo are my best