Best investment!

subswork

subswork

I pray to God that He make me a better man
What do y’all suggest that invest in for highest ROI (monthly or yearly) I need to triple by investments this year
@5.5psl
@BongMog
@thereallegend
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and nandor
blud thinks hes count dracula 💀💀💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: subswork
looksmaxxing and bonds

What do y’all suggest that invest in for highest ROI (monthly or yearly) I need to triple by investments this year
@5.5psl
@BongMog
@thereallegend
@looksmaxxer234
Options
Complex financial derivatives.
Inventing/New Patents
If you don’t know what your doing with trading you will lose money.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Will they take 40k in envelope?

Alright let’s cut the crap I wana clean my cash into to the banking system how do I do it @5.5psl @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
buy monero
How with cash? I can deposit more than 6k a month in the bank I need More than 6k to live luxurious

I would keep your money in cash for a bit and see what happens after june. If the market gets fucked, then go all in on broad index funds.

//ThetaSigma

buy monero
How with cash? I can deposit more than 6k a month in the bank I need More than 6k to live luxurious
lmk if you find a method to invest cash i have like 100 dollars i need to multiply by the end of this week

lmk if you find a method to invest cash i have like 100 dollars i need to multiply by the end of this week
I can multiply ur goals 40 X but first get 360 dollars

Stocks already basically back at all time high, wait another 10 years for a dip.

I’m investing £10 million in to docks and will give me £3.5 million per year ROI