Best jobs in the army?

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
What is the all around best possible job in the army, I'm meeting with my recruiter next week, and I'm still lost. I was thinking 18x special forces but that would lowkey ruin my future.

dont remove this thread for being off topic, this is career related and therefor moneymaxxing related.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and InnerVoid

what the fuck is this editing

What is the all around best possible job in the army, I'm meeting with my recruiter next week, and I'm still lost. I was thinking 18x special forces but that would lowkey ruin my future.

dont remove this thread for being off topic, this is career related and therefor moneymaxxing related.
just be a faggot mindless slave bullet-sponge worm for some shitty insurance theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Maalik
Watch from 1:55

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
enjoy being yelled at by some insecure faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, romm2el, Informationcapitali and 6 others
Fuck another shit edit

just don't be stupid for a few years and then join a pmc, you probably won't get rich off the actual military tbh

If your high iq, you will make money one way or another

drone operator / IT guy

Join the air force it's the army but for smart people

anything with a ts clearance

signal, intelligence, cyber

non ts jobs like logistics, finance, or human resources are also good

• +1
Reactions: Haze
what the fuck is this editing

just be a faggot mindless slave bullet-sponge worm for some shitty insurance theory
I would appreciate some genuine advice from you, seen as you are a fellow orthodox Christian. What is the righteous Godly thing to do. What career path? Is the military a no go in general

I would appreciate some genuine advice from you, seen as you are a fellow orthodox Christian. What is the righteous Godly thing to do. What career path? Is the military a no go in general
Do u live in America

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
it not a career for Looksmaxxers jfl.
Over when your fellow armymen find your Face serums

it not a career for Looksmaxxers jfl.
Over when your fellow armymen find your Face serums
U can make decent money if u starvemaxx and save all ur money and invest if u do 4 year contract

Absolutely DO NOT go 18X. You will very likely drop out and end up with a terrible job which you have no say in. Also, even if you do make it, good luck finding a career after blowing out your knees, because infantry believe it or not is not a transferrable skill in the civilian world.

• +1
anything with a ts clearance

signal, intelligence, cyber

non ts jobs like logistics, finance, or human resources are also good
This is the way to go. Blow the ASVAB out of the water (easy to do since you're compared to people who drop out of high school) and don't be fat, you'll have your pick of the litter. I second the TS clearance, it's a highly sought out resource that the Army pays for you to get, also the government intelligence jobs you will have access to after the fact means that you will have a secure job for the rest of your life.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 0
This is the way to go. Blow the ASVAB out of the water (easy to do since you're compared to people who drop out of high school) and don't be fat, you'll have your pick of the litter. I second the TS clearance, it's a highly sought out resource that the Army pays for you to get, also the government intelligence jobs you will have access to after the fact means that you will have a secure job for the rest of your life.
already did really well on the asvab, I qualify for everything except for officer careers because you need a college degree

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

I'm enlisted, if you want to talk privately.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MongolTurk and UZB_Strebl
I’m wanting to join the army could we please talk privately I really need some advice

Damn there are even enlisted soldiers here on org. You can't escape the blackpill even in the Army

Trafficking drugs would be the most profitable probably
This current fag president lets drugs and illegal bastards in everywhich way anyways

High ranking officer like general or something, now they even started to hire gays, blacks, trannies, etc. to promote diversity.
1413839833194_wps_65_Transgendered_Preview_Tra.jpg
blackwomenveterans2-4bc7ee71-1a72-429b-b791-7e0c29012f6d.png

fuck the future become a navy seal or a ranger as ur prob average/low iq, not enough to be a green beret. stay hard

Why do I need IQ in the army
SF look for educated operators also but this only applies for high quality jobs and Tier 1 and some tier 2 special forces unit

Navy or Airfoce and being an Engineer if you really really really want to be part of the Military and end up an Officer.
Otherwise dont bother.