I just nuked my whole college career

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
So basically I fucked up my exams, I failed every class due to laziness and not studying.
Now that my grades are fucked, I have no idea what to do with my life. I am def dropping out of college but I'm not sure what to do next.
If anybody has any ideas lmk
Since I was a child I've always dreamed ab joining the army and getting into the special forces so that may be an option. The tests are next year so still have a year to kill working a sucky job. Smb give me examples of fun jobs you can do without a college degree.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, bobtheflowerpot, Mog3D and 9 others
Good College is for cucks

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, ManletBlackcel, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Are you dropping out because you failed?

Thats not a good reason man. You failed exams one time, so what? Its not over and you can still catch up, you can always develop a habit of productive studying. It just starts with small steps into being more disciplined.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, bobtheflowerpot, Pikabro and 4 others
army or neet max

Are you dropping out because you failed?

Thats not a good reason man. You failed exams one time, so what? Its not over and you can still catch up, you can always develop a habit of productive studying. It just starts with small steps into being more disciplined.
nah I failed because I want to drop out. Never saw the point in college

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
nah I failed because I want to drop out. Never saw the point in college
What were you majoring in? Did you go cause of your parents or?

What were you majoring in? Did you go cause of your parents or?
I was majoring in psychology, my mother practically forced me to go to college so yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Nick.Harte and URL code
why not get a trade, I won't go to college as well lol

why not get a trade, I won't go to college as well lol
Yh I was thinking ab that, my friend also didn't go to college and just started installing doors and windows and that mf makes crazy money. I just don't know how to get into the trades

• +1
Do an apprenticeship

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
droput and be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, PsychoDsk and mayo mogger
So basically I fucked up my exams, I failed every class due to laziness and not studying.
Now that my grades are fucked, I have no idea what to do with my life. I am def dropping out of college but I'm not sure what to do next.
Since I was a child I've always dreamed ab joining the army and getting into the special forces so that may be an option. The tests are next year so still have a year to kill working a sucky job. Smb give me examples of fun jobs you can do without a college degree.
Haha literally me except im truecel smv wise

• JFL
Yh I was thinking ab that, my friend also didn't go to college and just started installing doors and windows and that mf makes crazy money. I just don't know how to get into the trades
Ask your friend if he can find you a job like that in the meantime. He must have connections and you’ll make decent money until you make a decision on your future. Ask him if you can work with him.

• +1
Ask your friend if he can find you a job like that in the meantime. He must have connections and you’ll make decent money until you make a decision on your future
actually good advice, thanks brother

• +1
Trades are also chill and u won't get bored cause u don't get to sit in front of a computer 9hrs a day

U actually get to interact other ppl and have an active lifestyle

• +1
Trades are also chill and u won't get bored cause u don't get to sit in front of a computer 9hrs a day

U actually get to interact other ppl and have an active lifestyle
true, I've only heard good things ab ppl doing trades so I'm gonna look into it a little more, thanks b

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
Tbh with trades u can build a business on what u do and u can easily build it cause of knowledge u have and connections u built overtime

I'd say trades really mog college

Tbh with trades u can build a business on what u do and u can easily build it cause of knowledge u have and connections u built overtime

I'd say trades really mog college
Trades is oversatured, everyone and their dog owns a work van with some silly slogan. Good luck competing with the big boys

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
JUST BE LIKE O'PRY AND MEEKS

SEND YOUR PICS TO SOME MODELING AGENCIES

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Idk repent. Your actually a stupid girl that you picked psychology for a university degree , tf weee you going to do with that

Idk repent. Your actually a stupid girl that you picked psychology for a university degree , tf weee you going to do with that
ikr, I was gonna pick philosophy first :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
join the army like a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I think that you should continue and get the degree unless it's putting you in debt. Just slay in college and then statusmaxx, college is worth it

I give you 3 choices to a happy life pick any
gangster mafiamax criminal
armymax
tradeschoolmax

make your decision modern man

dumbass nigga/10

yoiu cant fk up bro go back and redo