How do I beat ADHD/Autism and manage to study efficiently?

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Like the title says. I’m in my 4th year of uni looking at 2 more year bc I can’t pass college algebra taking ts for the 4th time, we have a test on April 4th and another one a couple weeks after I need atlest a 80% on one test and atlest a 90% on my 4th with a 80% of my final to pass this class.

But I can’t sit still or focus while studying for more than a minute. Also doesn’t help when I’m studying I’m thinking abt my past oneitis(before I learned about BP) and how she’s probably doing some unholy shit while I’m slaving away trying to study. I feel so weird for saying that bc I know I can’t say this to my normie friends or they might look at me weird.

How tf do I study and not get distracted?

Discipline

• +1
Reactions: penra and itsherlossNVM
Since u have autism/adhd u will rot like me since we’re both disabled. But you probably didn’t have a tragic event happen in ur life so you’ll probably do fine

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 24770 and lunin7
Since u have autism/adhd u will rot like me since we’re both disabled. But you probably didn’t have a tragic event happen in ur life so you’ll probably do fine

We can both ascend there is hope tbh

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Get on meds. Also choose something you actually want to study and figure out your learning style (visual, verbal, etc).

• +1
Get on meds. Also choose something you actually want to study and figure out your learning style (visual, verbal, etc).
I’ll try and see, hopefully they arnt too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
You need to get medication, I highly recommend getting a referral from your doctor or something. This is a serious problem OP, there's a reason why ADHD is considered a disability.

• +1
Caffeine?

It can help you concentrate

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and itsherlossNVM
have u heard of a thing called adderall its kinda obscure tho

• +1
Like the title says. I’m in my 4th year of uni looking at 2 more year bc I can’t pass college algebra taking ts for the 4th time, we have a test on April 4th and another one a couple weeks after I need atlest a 80% on one test and atlest a 90% on my 4th with a 80% of my final to pass this class.

But I can’t sit still or focus while studying for more than a minute. Also doesn’t help when I’m studying I’m thinking abt my past oneitis(before I learned about BP) and how she’s probably doing some unholy shit while I’m slaving away trying to study. I feel so weird for saying that bc I know I can’t say this to my normie friends or they might look at me weird.

take adhd medication it saved my academic career and probably life. it doesn't do all the work for you but it makes it possible for you to study

• +1

You cannot and you will not surpass mankind's nature.
You were built for doom.
Your own doom.

Also your pfp is cancerous, why out of all the characters in invincible you went with amber?
Are you stupid? you couldve went with cecil, mark, omni man or eve, no.
You thought "I want a stupid nigger who ruins the show as a pfp".
If you are a nigger yourself then its fine, as long as you stay with your own kind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Efendja, tombradylover and 3 others
take adhd medication it saved my academic career and probably life. it doesn't do all the work for you but it makes it possible for you to study
What medication do you take? Any side effects?

Any of you guys tried atamoxetine for ADHD? My psych is recommending me this

Adderall my guy

• +1
You cannot and you will not surpass mankind's nature.
You were built for doom.
Your own doom.

Also your pfp is cancerous, why out of all the characters in invincible you went with amber?
Are you stupid? you couldve went with cecil, mark, omni man or eve, no.
You thought "I want a stupid nigger who ruins the show as a pfp".
If you are a nigger yourself then its fine, as long as you stay with your own kind.
Amber is a goddess

What medication do you take? Any side effects?
concerta. only elevated heart rate and irritability. the elevated heart rate isnt an issue for me as my resting heart rate is 45 anyway but this is prescription only so they check your blood pressure before they prescribe you it