Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
Overhead press

Vs

Deadlift

Vs

Lateral raises

————

Kinobody says overhead press is number 1 for frame width.

Rippetoe says deadlift is the most important lift for frame and every muscle you notice in t shirt

Most aspies in this forum say lateral raises are king of frame width.

Just do them all theory

• +1
Reactions: anda1usi and Rimaxtis
Just do them all theory
I guess that makes sense. Idk why I’m aspie and like to figure out stuff. And maybe I’d put A bit more effort into the best one

Here’s a pic of me. I look to be too narrow

ohp and weighted chin ups are the best lifts for frame maxxing

ohp and weighted chin ups are the best lifts for frame maxxing
I don’t agree with pull ups. I am super strong at them and my frame looks like shit

Overhead press

Vs

Deadlift

Vs

Lateral raises

————

Kinobody says overhead press is number 1 for frame width.

Rippetoe says deadlift is the most important lift for frame and every muscle you notice in t shirt

Most aspies in this forum say lateral raises are king of frame width.
some type of press(overhead,military,shoulder) + lat raises

overhead press is the main movement I used to build my shoulders and upper chest.

overhead press is the main movement I used to build my shoulders and upper chest.
I think that’s the one I need since my upper chest sucks too.

I think that’s the one I need since my upper chest sucks too.
you need a lot of volume if you want it to do anything for your chest, the reason it works for me is because I do 10+ heavy sets.

Lateral raises are important, I wasn't doing them for a while and noticed something was missing in my shoulders the lateral part of the shoulder gives the wide look.

Apart from that compound moves, I do pause bench, pull ups, ring flies and ring reverse flies my upper body is jacked

You should do everything,imagine having big shoulders and weak chest or arms.
This is my proven recepie for wide shoulders and back.
Do 10 military presses on chair with 30 seconds rest in between.
Rest for 1 minute or 70seconds max and do 10 sets of latteral raises on left arm.
First 5 should be the heaviest reps,next 5 should be the lighter Rest is 30 seconds between each.
When you finish 10 laterall raises on left hand rest for 40 seconds and immediately start latteral raises on right hand with 10 sets and 30 seconds rest.
When you finish latteral raises rest for 2 minites and do single arm dumble row on each hand.
You do 7-8 ob one and then 7-8 on the other.Rest is always 30 seconds and first 3 ypu go as heavy as you can.
Combine heavy weight with low reps and lighter weight with high reps.

70% of your sets should have 10 reps and 30% should have 5 reps of heavier weight.

Buy whey protein isolate hydrolized and drink it immediatly(up to 30 minutes) of finishing your workout around 30g and eat a lot of protein.You should eat between 2-3 grams of protein per kg of your mass.
And results dont come fast,to loom really good you have to do this workout every other day for 1 year.
Its proven,its brutal,its works.Days in between your workout you can do chest,abs and biceps.

I wish one of you aspies did a tinder experiment with a swollen massive gym stud vs low body fat Twink

Rippetoe argument is that we live in shirts. So mass wins