Best looking turkish woman

murdah

murdah

Imagine worshipping ugly white women who age like shit over beautiful turkish women @ominion Rate her @SecularIslamist @Jason Voorhees

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Imagine worshipping ugly white women who age like shit
She is staylite but her expressions make me want to punch her face and degrade her :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, bululu_87, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
She is staylite but her expressions make me want to punch her face and degrade her :forcedsmile:
You would never get in her vicinity

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
htb fakeupmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and ominion
looks like shit

Imagine worshipping ugly white women who age like shit over beautiful turkish women @ominion Rate her @SecularIslamist @Jason Voorhees

As fake as I know she is (plastic) I have to admit she’s prob the hottest non white passing Turk I have seen. Sure she’s White adjacent but she’s not white passing if you get what I mean? I can tell she’s ethnic I dunno but I can jsut tell usually these types use 100% European phenotype ethnics as examples JFL

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sexy. Definitely not best looking tho.

Looks a bit Saudi (facial features not the desert pic lol) low class tho..post more sexy girls.

These girls are criminally underrated AF. Basically have every advantage over white people. Living in a part of the country which has 0.0001% MENA is driving me nuts.

• Hmm...
Sexy. Definitely not best looking tho.

Looks a bit Saudi (facial features not the desert pic lol) low class tho..post more sexy girls.

These girls are criminally underrated AF. Basically have every advantage over white people. Living in a part of the country which has 0.0001% MENA is driving me nuts.
I thought she looked high class tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I thought she looked high class tbh
It's the make up, fat lips and expressions. She sure makes cock hard. But that doesn't mean she's HQNP.

• Woah