why do you faggots propagate what materialistic ego driven whores preach

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
"bro, thats how girls rate!" whilst underrating a fellow incel, faggot number 1. who gives a shit what girls rate? girls arent objective, and girls who are super materialistic (a lot of them) arent worth a fuck anyways. but believe it or not, not every single girl is giga materialistic and rates their looksmatch ugly as fuck, thats just not how the world is you retarded niggers. and even if it was, why would you rate like a foid anyways? why do you validate their critical particularity ? niggas here really bring each other down just to appeal to some whores but whats new, men doing what women want and fighting fellow men over them, men propagating women's retarded theories and opinions, you fucks think youre some bad ass women hating incel but literally cater to women in every action subconsciously its wild, youre OBSESSED with women. if youre gonna hate women how bout go MGTOW and castrate yourselves faggots instead worshipping and trying to please them

yea im light brown skin so just gave up even though 6 psl base

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
being light brown skin
did anything in particular trigger this or did you just wake up this morning and decide ethnics had the inferior skin tone/features/etc

We try to rate how foids rate because thats typically how the person who asks for a rate wants to be rated.

It doesnt really matter what another man thinks of you unless youre some grindr using punk.

At any rate, ratings are done with the sole purpose of carering to foids.
Call it cucked but it is what it is.
If thanos snapped away all women tomorrow, looksmaxxing would collapse.
It would just be a bunch of guys killing each other food land, food and water and looks would be irrelevant af.

• +1
did anything in particular trigger this or did you just wake up this morning and decide ethnics had the inferior skin tone/features/etc
i have ideal features except nose maybe (Debatable), but i just thought of it and decided that light brown is colour of mud/shit while white and olive are better colours like vanilla ice cream and grapes

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and WELOVELOOKS
We try to rate how foids rate because thats typically how the person who asks for a rate wants to be rated.

It doesnt really matter what another man thinks of you unless youre some grindr using punk.

At any rate, ratings are done with the sole purpose of carering to foids.
Call it cucked but it is what it is.
If thanos snapped away all women tomorrow, looksmaxxing would collapse.
It would just be a bunch of guys killing each other food land, food and water and looks would be irrelevant af.
i get that but niggas here dont actually understand how a foid rates generally and autism tends to take over their mind as i said they are rating frmo a mindset of some ridiculous ego maniac whore who says ew to every other guy

guys here just tend to focus on the worst possible outcome of any single situation, some would say extremely pessimistic

i have ideal features except nose maybe (Debatable), but i just thought of it and decided that light brown is colour of mud/shit while white and olive are better colours like vanilla ice cream and grapes
Sad Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

i get that but niggas here dont actually understand how a foid rates generally and autism tends to take over their mind as i said they are rating frmo a mindset of some ridiculous ego maniac whore who says ew to every other guy

guys here just tend to focus on the worst possible outcome of any single situation, some would say extremely pessimistic
Ego maniac?

Its pretty much been accepted by both our community and normies that women on average find 80% of men unattractive.

We understand THAT MUCH.

This is the data we are working with, like it or not.

We have also taken all kinds of dudes that women find attractive …masc, pretty, everything in between …and try to hit that goal. Which means we compare ourselves to these top tier men.

Just like how some women aim for thigh gaps and big busts. Its what men want on average.

Do you have any personal suggestions on how we should rate each other?
We go overboard from time to time here, no doubt, but unless someone proposes a better method or system…this is all we have got

Ego maniac?

Its pretty much been accepted by both our community and normies that women on average find 80% of men unattractive.

We understand THAT MUCH.

This is the data we are working with, like it or not.

We have also taken all kinds of dudes that women find attractive …masc, pretty, everything in between …and try to hit that goal.

Do you have any personal suggestions on how we should rate each other?
We go overboard from time to time here, no doubt, but unless someone proposes a better method or system…this is all we have got
My biggest advice to people rating here is remember that the middle of the scale is the average male, and the average male is far uglier than people here make them out to be about as simple as that. Not rating based off super model features and such.

And I guess you’re talking about tinder statistics? Can’t really be too much of a variable imo because pictures and the internet aren’t too valid of a true measurement of two people’s attraction, they have to be in a room speaking to each other for a few minutes to properly gauge that, other variables come in when it’s just some tinder bio and a picture

• +1
Reactions: muh
My biggest advice to people rating here is remember that the middle of the scale is the average male, and the average male is far uglier than people here make them out to be about as simple as that. Not rating based off super model features and such.
Ok thats fair enough.

I think there should be a few categories of ratings.

2 already exist… PSL (which is more or less useless) and a SMV rating (how well youre predicted to perfrom with women) .

I suspect your whole post is your irritation with the latter. Which if so, i can understand.

There should be a third rating. A normie rating. Where youre just pit against the average population and are judged in terms of appearance. I think thats what you want.

In other words,

PSL = rating of hunter eyes, strong brow, fwhr, jawline strength etc

SMV = how well your particular features like almond eyes or straight teeth etc can help you with attraction

Normal rating = you against the average population

And I guess you’re talking about tinder statistics? Can’t really be too much of a variable imo because pictures and the internet aren’t too valid of a true measurement of two people’s attraction, they have to be in a room speaking to each other for a few minutes to properly gauge that, other variables come in when it’s just some tinder bio and a picture

Yes i am. Not just tinder…all dating apps. There is no average man being 5/10. Theres no bell curve.
Top 20% are “above average” and bottom 80% are “below average”.

I really dont buy that. I know a lot of people feel that way but to me it doesnt make THAT huge of a difference.
At most it would change the numbers and then on average 30% would be attractive and the bottom 70% would be unattractive.

• +1
Finally agree with you for once