Why Female Bodycount Matters (And Why Male Bodycount Doesn't)

.org

.org

heightpilled since 03/2020
This thread is equivalent to Why even looksmaxx? Guest and new users, please read!. This is the most water blackpill thread on this site (after the one above), but since many on this forum are purple pilled (that is, they acknowledge blackpill is truth but are too scared to accept it so they cope with the blue/redpill), I have to write it to shove it down your fucking throats.

Why is a man's bodycount viewed positively and a woman's bodycount viewed negatively? Its because women are naturally selective of their sexual partners, and men are naturally horny. Therefore, it follows that when a woman opens her legs for lots of men, she lacks self-respect for herself and cannot be selective enough to reject said men. Contrary to men, who are always the chasers in dating, its an achievement if a sexually selective woman opens her legs for them.

In other words, you're destined to sleep with any girl that gives you a chance, but because that's so rare, its an achievement on your end. According to various studies (look them up since I'm too lazy to cite), women are competing for the top 20% of men whereas men are competing for the rest 80% of women. What this means is all women (top 20% of women vs rest 80% of women) want the top 20% of men and do not care about the other 80% of men, where as the men are so lonely, sexually deprived, involuntarily celibate (incel), that they are competing for the rest 80% since they know they cannot get with the top 20%.

Everyone on this forum agrees that the shorter you are, the more its over for you. As a manlet myself, I have not had any female attention from any woman in the past 4 years since my ex cheated on me (2020); before that, 13 years was childhood (2004-2017), 2 years was 0 feminine attention (2017-2019) and a year was with my ex (end of 2019-end of 2020). No girl has ever given me attention, looked towards me, complimented me, said I'm attractive, slid in my DMs, sat beside me at a lecture hall at university, given me gifts, etc. I've only been complimented on my eyes and voice, and all of that was online, and never has a woman complimented me in person.

Do you seriously believe I will let go of an opportunity to sleep with a woman like that??? Do you really fucking believe that my lonely, incel, sexually deprived self would just "reject her offer"??? Are you retarded? My female friend, who by the way, is average, has got more men since she started University than I've talked to women in my entire life. She has a full roster that she created "accidentally" and has been thru various situationships/friends with benefits. All because she is a woman who will always be approached by a man, no matter how unattractive, ugly she might be.

Even women know of this! They insult men by calling them virgins, incels, unable to get laid, etc. and insult other women by calling them sluts, whores, lacking self-respect, etc. Why is it that women always bring up bodycount when they are beefing with other women? If bodycount does not matter, why even bring it up? Its completely irrelevant to the beef, so why are you bringing it up? What does it prove? Oh right, that's correct, how fucking easy you are, that's what it proves, and those who cannot see it, are blinded by the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, weebcel, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
DNR but title is water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel, weebcel, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: weebcel, EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 49130 and 1 other person
No girl has ever given me attention, looked towards me, complimented me, said I'm attractive, slid in my DMs, sat beside me at a lecture hall at university, given me gifts, etc. I've only been complimented on my eyes and voice, and all of that was online, and never has a woman complimented me in person.
story of my life brah :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: .org
Water and DNR but BOTB tier

• Love it
Reactions: .org
unironically good thread if you wrote it yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and .org

This thread is equivalent to Why even looksmaxx? Guest and new users, please read!. This is the most water blackpill thread on this site (after the one above), but since many on this forum are purple pilled (that is, they acknowledge blackpill is truth but are too scared to accept it so they cope with the blue/redpill), I have to write it to shove it down your fucking throats.

Why is a man's bodycount viewed positively and a woman's bodycount viewed negatively? Its because women are naturally selective of their sexual partners, and men are naturally horny. Therefore, it follows that when a woman opens her legs for lots of men, she lacks self-respect for herself and cannot be selective enough to reject said men. Contrary to men, who are always the chasers in dating, its an achievement if a sexually selective woman opens her legs for them.

In other words, you're destined to sleep with any girl that gives you a chance, but because that's so rare, its an achievement on your end. According to various studies (look them up since I'm too lazy to cite), women are competing for the top 20% of men whereas men are competing for the rest 80% of women. What this means is all women (top 20% of women vs rest 80% of women) want the top 20% of men and do not care about the other 80% of men, where as the men are so lonely, sexually deprived, involuntarily celibate (incel), that they are competing for the rest 80% since they know they cannot get with the top 20%.

Everyone on this forum agrees that the shorter you are, the more its over for you. As a manlet myself, I have not had any female attention from any woman in the past 4 years since my ex cheated on me (2020); before that, 13 years was childhood (2004-2017), 2 years was 0 feminine attention (2017-2019) and a year was with my ex (end of 2019-end of 2020). No girl has ever given me attention, looked towards me, complimented me, said I'm attractive, slid in my DMs, sat beside me at a lecture hall at university, given me gifts, etc. I've only been complimented on my eyes and voice, and all of that was online, and never has a woman complimented me in person.

Do you seriously believe I will let go of an opportunity to sleep with a woman like that??? Do you really fucking believe that my lonely, incel, sexually deprived self would just "reject her offer"??? Are you retarded? My female friend, who by the way, is average, has got more men since she started University than I've talked to women in my entire life. She has a full roster that she created "accidentally" and has been thru various situationships/friends with benefits. All because she is a woman who will always be approached by a man, no matter how unattractive, ugly she might be.

Even women know of this! They insult men by calling them virgins, incels, unable to get laid, etc. and insult other women by calling them sluts, whores, lacking self-respect, etc. Why is it that women always bring up bodycount when they are beefing with other women? If bodycount does not matter, why even bring it up? Its completely irrelevant to the beef, so why are you bringing it up? What does it prove? Oh right, that's correct, how fucking easy you are, that's what it proves, and those who cannot see it, are blinded by the bluepill.
Over for manlets

The real question we gotta ask ourselves is, why aren't 80% of men trying to compete with the bottom 20% of women? Surely anyone can get a busted up fat broke roastie with 2 kids.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
The real question we gotta ask ourselves is, why aren't 80% of men trying to compete with the bottom 20% of women? Surely anyone can get a busted up fat broke roastie with 2 kids.
The roastie has prime chico smv sadly over for us

Didn't read, but fucking every hoe u can use gay, u should have low body count

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Contrary to men, who are always the chasers in dating, its an achievement if a sexually selective woman opens her legs for them.
Lol. How to say you are not blackpilled without saying you are not blackpilled

the audacity to expect anything but me using her for sex when her bc is above 0 is kinda crazy

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
the audacity to expect anything but me using her for sex when her bc is above 0 is kinda crazy
Body count is man made concept
Nature doesn’t give a shit about muh loyalty muh virginity

Body count is man made concept
Nature doesn’t give a shit about muh loyalty muh virginity
incorrect beta. Studies prove lower body count women are less likely to divorce and more likely to remain happy in their marriage. How is body count man made concept if this is what our ancestors have been looking at even when they were cavemen genius? Men evolved to care about a womans past because in history we did not have DNA tests so men needed to ensure the children were theirs somehow. This meant if they knew a woman was easy and slept around with men before him, he evolved to be turned off by that. Women are the ones who give birth so they never had this issue, therefore thats why a woman wont be turned off by a male body count. Actually for a lot of women its opposite, and her seeing proof that you fucked many girls before her would increase her attraction (lying to her doesnt work, women can read through bs, you need social proof). The beta males were the ones who chose not to care since for a beta male it was worth the risk of the child not being his since he was not going to get any pussy regardless.

In other words, you're a beta who will marry that used up whore 😂