Best looksmax i can do before summer?

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
What are best looksmaxxes I can do before the summer (no surgery)....iam already gym maxxing,mewing,bone smashing and I would buy chisell...also iam growing my hair so I can make a perm

Your bodyfat?

You r bonesmashing? What r u doing exactly

S U R G E R Y

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4702
work on that.
Idk man....i look skinny but my shoulders are kinda wide soo my frame is not the problem but iam scared if I lose weight i would look anorescis

No carbs before Marbs

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Idk man....i look skinny but my shoulders are kinda wide soo my frame is not the problem but iam scared if I lose weight i would look very very skinny
Remember face > everything

• +1
Remember face > everything
Do you have any tips on how can I lose fat in my face(I know you cant target any specific place where you wont to lose fat but iam just curious of is there any diet)

Some personalitymaxing

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Some personalitymaxing
Iam tired of hearing that shit...like girls always tell me that only reason iam single is because I act like a douche

Iam tired of hearing that shit...like girls always tell me that only reason iam single is because I act like a douche
It's because you are not Chad, femoids are retarded

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard and Chad69
Get ripped

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Do you have any tips on how can I lose fat in my face(I know you cant target any specific place where you wont to lose fat but iam just curious of is there any diet)

Most important thing count your maintenance calories, then take 500 calories from it. For example i eat 2100 calories everyday.

Have some food essentials, you eat these everyday, so you can stick to a specific diet.
Some good sources i use:
-oatmeal (my favourite, i make fkin delicious oatmeal, all you need is 70-100g oat flakes, chocolate whey, some frozen raspberry (cheap) you mix it and put in the microwave to warm it)
-chicken/tuna/beef
-rice
-eggs
-vegetables ( i eat frozen mix vegetables and i eat like 4 carrots a day for some skin halo)
-25-30g peanuts/almonds depends on budget

You need to make a diet you can sustain for a lifetime, or else you'll get back all your fat.

• +1
Chewing

Applying peppermint

Changing your diet

Facepulling

Gymeceling

and why haven't you ever tried not acting like one?

• +1
What are best looksmaxxes I can do before the summer (no surgery)....iam already gym maxxing,mewing,bone smashing and I would buy chisell...also iam growing my hair so I can make a perm
dont buy chisel, its too soft. the best and cheapest gum is jawliner, they tested it by literally smashing it with a mashin multiple times and it stays good.

Attachments

• 1581959461293.png
    1581959461293.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
workout like mad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chad69
Diet to lean down

• +1
Well i will try tbh but looks are everything
not to say that girls are being 100% sincere, but honestly if they're saying that, you're probably gl enough to have some vague chance of getting someone

• +1
take a shower

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam and Chad69
Go to an orthodontist