How do I actually looksmax?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
I've been here for 2 years I don't know how to actually looksmax? Like what do I have to do ? I already do mewing and sleeping on back anything else I can try?

@Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, itzyaboyJJ and smallman
You don't
Looksmaxxing is entirely cope, all of your looks are genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salted_Salty, Clavicular, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
IMG 3592

Do I look like Ramirez?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and Autismcel
You don't
Looksmaxxing is entirely cope, all of your looks are genetics
Then why is my dad 6'5 and im 6'1? Did I nerf my looks by not basketballmaxxing?

what about erand that one tiktok guy who ascended, it wasn't genetics was it?

i think there's a secret way nobody's telling me.

also i got a rhinoplasty idk if that cuonts as looksmaxxing cuz it only made me go from LTN to strong LTN

Then why is my dad 6'5 and im 6'1? Did I nerf my looks by not basketballmaxxing?

also i got a rhinoplasty idk if that cuonts as looksmaxxing cuz it only made me go from LTN to strong LTN
You might grow until you're 21-22

And you're not a LTN nigga you're a strong MTN

yeah ik i was trolling with that

u haven't seen me nigga i never posted myself
Nigga I've been lurking since sep of 2022

I've seen your face multiple times and once you claimed to mog prime leo (which is crazy lmao)

Nigga I've been lurking since sep of 2022

I've seen your face multiple times and once you claimed to mog prime leo (which is crazy lmao)
that still wasn't me lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
that still wasn't me lol
I call cap tbh

I've seen a video of you too proving you're 6'2 (now you're saying 6'1 tf) and I've seen a photo of you and your gf too

I've been here for 2 years I don't know how to actually looksmax? Like what do I have to do ? I already do mewing and sleeping on back anything else I can try?

@Clavicular
Not a simple answer lol, i spend hours researching new methods.

• Hmm...
I call cap tbh

I've seen a video of you too proving you're 6'2 (now you're saying 6'1 tf) and I've seen a photo of you and your gf too
Okay ur right lol.

but im 6'1 almost 6'2 and 6'2 with shoes thats why i claimed 6'2

• JFL
Not a simple answer lol, i spend hours researching new methods.
i already got a rhinoplastty like idk what else to do? like I need some technique that will really boost me up to HTN cuz i feel like I only have fixable failos, even my longish philtrum can be fixed with lip lift.
but i need something without surgeries idk what to do? like inject pedo threads what are those?

looksmaxxing is mostly cope outside of the obvious (skin care, leanmaxxing, haircut/stylemaxing)
that being said leanmaxxing can make more of a difference than surgery in some cases yet most normies are 20%bf so by just not being lazy u can be ahead of the curve

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
looksmaxxing is mostly cope outside of the obvious (skin care, leanmaxxing, haircut/stylemaxing)
that being said leanmaxxing can make more of a difference than surgery in some cases yet most normies are 20%bf so by just not being lazy u can be ahead of the curve
I'm already lean, i get a haircut every 2 weeks, i do tretinoin for skin and MCT oil, I already wear what's popular in my city, i already got rhinoplasty and teeth whitening and mewing 24/7

im just looking for the secret looksmaxxing techniques

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
i already got a rhinoplastty like idk what else to do? like I need some technique that will really boost me up to HTN cuz i feel like I only have fixable failos, even my longish philtrum can be fixed with lip lift.
but i need something without surgeries idk what to do? like inject pedo threads what are those?
Skin care, hit the gym get in a better shape (might balance out your wide hips by training your shoulders to make them appear longer) shave off your fuzzy hair (if you aren't already) pretty much all you could do imo you seem to be pretty softmaxxed

To change you might wanna hardmaxx (I don't recommend doing so in your case tbh)

I'm already lean, i get a haircut every 2 weeks, i do tretinoin for skin and MCT oil, I already wear what's popular in my city, i already got rhinoplasty and teeth whitening and mewing 24/7

Mewing is BS even if you did it since birth (unless if you were a chronic mouth breather)

U can do a lip lift with PDO threads lol

@Clavicular

If you're okay with getting more surgeries. I can give suggestions if you DM face. Or you could just send me your face ratios.

If you're okay with getting more surgeries. I can give suggestions if you DM face. Or you could just send me your face ratios.
ok tell me my failos

• +1

@Clavicular
these threads bru :forcedsmile:

pm face if u want

How tall is ur mum ? I’m taller than my dad and I’ve been a lazy unhealthy kid until like 2 years ago

• JFL
Ah well that explains it
yeah eveyr single calculator that I use online is exactly right when i calculate their heights lol

yeah eveyr single calculator that I use online is exactly right when i calculate their heights lol
Damn, I used a bunch as well like 2 years ago cuz I was worried I would only be 6’1 but thankfully I’m taller 😮‍💨

Damn, I used a bunch as well like 2 years ago cuz I was worried I would only be 6’1 but thankfully I’m taller 😮‍💨
😢😢😢😢 I'm manlet because of my mom now i need to get double LL

😢😢😢😢 I'm manlet because of my mom now i need to get double LL
Fuck man brutal, I only really need rhino and maybe lip fillers then I will do fine regardless of me saying I’m turbo NEET incel ldar 4 life on here

Fuck man brutal, I only really need rhino and maybe lip fillers then I will do fine regardless of me saying I’m turbo NEET incel ldar 4 life on here
yeah i had a rhino too and i got good lips so i dont need lip fillers but i need to do roids to fix my frame and need to do leg legthening to be 6'4

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

@Clavicular
There’s like nothing to do but enjoy the lovely community here

yeah i had a rhino too and i got good lips so i dont need lip fillers but i need to do roids to fix my frame and need to do leg legthening to be 6'4
Man I wanna do roids but fuck you have to stay on that for the rest of ur life, idk if that’s something I can do