This forum is so FUCKING RETARTED

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I saw a nigga on the looksmax section post a diy buccel fat removel and he ended up bleeding out, like where is your fucking 3rd brain cell?

@Clavicular bro once you make your diy canthoplasty I know niggas here are gonna do it and cut their eye open

You can legit tell people about “DIY IMPLANT” or “DIY BIMAXX BROOOO” and people here will do it. 100000% that people here would perform Bimax on themself if it was possible 100000% I have no doubt in my mind even if they know they probably would die. Holy fuck just save for surgery you absolute retards before you end up killing yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty, efidescontinuado and 24 others
I saw a nigga on the looksmax section post a diy buccel fat removel and he ended up bleeding out, like where is your fucking 3rd brain cell?

@Clavicular bro once you make your diy canthoplasty I know niggas here are gonna do it and cut their eye open

You can legit tell people about “DIY IMPLANT” or “DIY BIMAXX BROOOO” and people here will do it. Holy fuck just save for surgery you absolute retards before you end up killing yourself
Im not 0 iq and trying to cut out my buccal fat from the outside of my mouth

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
Imagine being so low inbib/iq that you do a surgery without any research and planning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, anitalooksmax, ElTruecel and 4 others
But your telling these retards who will actually do it about the methods.

Please bro make a post on how you did a diy Bimax and people here will start doing it

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax and rteme
But your telling these retards who will actually do it about the methods.

Please bro make a post on how you did a diy Bimax and people here will start doing it
You can diy an osteotomy retard only soft tissue modifications

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, rteme, sub5c3l and 1 other person
If you can convince people to hit themselves in the face with a hammer you can pretty much convince them to do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Melly, dehydrated and 16 others
  • Woah
Reactions: rteme and sub5c3l
What happened to him?

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Zenis
IMG 4827 What happened to him?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, seethe, Zonar and 7 others
Im gonna do a diy skull transplant by blowing my subhuman face off with a shotgun

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Autismcel, viniciz and 6 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Jfl at that dumb ape. He now has a big scare on both sides of his face.

Other users have done buccal fat removal far more competently before. So it's not because of lack of training, anyone with a brain can do it. He's just a retard

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ElTruecel, sub5c3l and 2 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Jfl at that dumb ape. He now has a big scare on both sides of his face.

Other users have done buccal fat removal far more competently before. So it's not because of lack of training, anyone with a brain can do it. He's just a retard
Just pay a fucking surgeon to do it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, sub5c3l, soover4me and 3 others
Just pay a fucking surgeon to do it
Yeah tbh, it only costs 2.5 K. Far better than risking your life.

But honestly, this dude made the opening on the outside of the face:lul:

My dude lost the forest for the trees. He was so obsessed with looksmaxxing that he destroyed his skin lmao:lul:

I hope he does LL surgery next.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, sub5c3l and Zenis

You can legit tell people about “DIY IMPLANT” or “DIY BIMAXX BROOOO” and people here will do it. 100000% that people here would perform Bimax on themself if it was possible 100000% I have no doubt in my mind even if they know they probably would die. Holy fuck just save for surgery you absolute retards before you end up killing yourself
bro i just saw his thread wtf , is he for real? Props to his non existant inhibition desu.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Zenis
blackpillers would rather perform invasive and dangerous surgeries by themselves rather than walk up to a woman and talk to her in real life. Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Autismcel, Zenis and 1 other person

I am waiting for the diy sex transitioning thread by @Clavicular

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Clavicular
dude how have 2 whole people both tried DIY buccal removal:feelskek:
@BradAniston and @CoreSchizo :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zenis and Clavicular
How do I do diy penis removal surgery

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

@Clavicular is this coreschizo?

• Woah
Reactions: zan, thatrandomteen and Zenis
brb gonna go pull off diy LL with no prior research

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular, LooksThinker and Zenis

Muhh no balls 😂

• Woah

Just delete your account bro 😂

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters, soover4me and Zenis

W.A.T.E.R
this retardation has been going on since the website basically started

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Zenis
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and Zenis
natural selection at work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, ominion, Zenis and 1 other person

Still don’t believe that retard did anything
He is just saying this shit for attention seeking or reactions because some retards like you will actually believe it
Ignore these people but no you guys give them the attention they crave, they will keep doing it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Zenis
Still don’t believe that retard did anything
He is just saying this shit for attention seeking or reactions because some retards like you will actually believe it
Ignore these people but no you guys give them the attention they crave, they will keep doing it
nigga look at the images in this thread not everyone is as high inhib as you
YOLO

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Zenis
If you can convince people to hit themselves in the face with a hammer you can pretty much convince them to do anything.
Yesss likee suckinff dickm 😲😲🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Clavicular, ominion and 1 other person
YOLO
You testing me lil white boi? I WILL DO IT NIGGA I WILL DO IT

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
YOLO
I can easily cut myself spread some blood on my face and then convince people ive literally cut my cheek
I dont know who the fuck does that seriously
Even retards dont do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, Clavicular and Zenis
I can easily cut myself spread some blood on my face and then convince people ive literally cut my cheek
I dont know who the fuck does that seriously
Even retards dont do it
I can’t see you without thinking of dballz jfl you guys are the same person to me now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and soover4me
Imagine being so low inbib/iq that you do a surgery without any research and planning
what would you do if you woke up next morning as ur avi

• Woah
I can’t see you without thinking of dballz jfl you guys are the same person to me now
Identity theft is not a joke bro

• Woah

Faxxx

• Woah
-same nigga who tells you to bonesmash your entire face

• Woah
-same nigga who tells you to bonesmash your entire face
Bone smashing isn’t as dangerous as literally cutting your face open

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • Woah