Why do so many people not looksmax on this site?

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I mentioned this in another thread responding to @Clavicular ill just quote my comments since they summed it up pretty well.

No one here looksmaxxes besides like 5 ppl
"unironically true jfl most people just post themselves asking about improvement than start coping and deny everything negative people say. honestly sad that some people need incel validation to feel attractive then after their confidence is boosted due to some random sub 3 calling them htn they have enough copium in their system to last a couple of days then they post again once their feeling insecure hoping for the same."

jfl flashback to this one turk posting himself 6 times per day asking for ratings and every single rating was MTN or lower and he would reply "cope you know im HTN"
"jfl thats exactly the type of shit im talking about. Imagine being slow enough to make an account here just for coping. the trade off here is sanity since this site makes most people autistic for looks yet some people just lose their sanity and continue to cope still. brutal tbh. also to be fair its rare to get helpful responses from a "how can i improve?"post its mostly just people with 10k+ posts asking for a mod to ban you or sum other stupid shit."

Opinions?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, future_darktriad000, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Other than leanmaxing and basic stuff like minox, there's not much you can do other than save up for surgery.

New users are getting bored and just shoving PDO threads in their dick.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, AySab, incel194012940 and 15 others
i got rhino and go gym and skincare nothing else i can do

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TheLooxMaxingKing, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Other than leanmaxing and basic stuff like minox, there's not much you can do other than save up for surgery.

Did orb get surgeries? Sorry if it’s a retarded question

That was a meme lol

• JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing

Brutal when I realized this. All I can do is debloat and fix my skin but my skin won’t get better. Heightmaxxing also has so many side effects and requires so much effort meanwhile it doesn’t even guarantee that you will grow a mm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, TheLooxMaxingKing, sudanguy and 2 others
You can easily improve without surgery lol ppl are just lazy/high inhib

Me and @Orc been ascending with pdo which is easy af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Schizo Tappy, sudanguy and 1 other person
I looksmax, I just don’t post abt it.

The people who post here the most are probably the ones who waste the most time, AKA spend the least time improving their life w stuff like looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, Yerico7, Schizo Tappy and 3 others
I mentioned this in another thread responding to @Clavicular ill just quote my comments since they summed it up pretty well.

"unironically true jfl most people just post themselves asking about improvement than start coping and deny everything negative people say. honestly sad that some people need incel validation to feel attractive then after their confidence is boosted due to some random sub 3 calling them htn they have enough copium in their system to last a couple of days then they post again once their feeling insecure hoping for the same."

"jfl thats exactly the type of shit im talking about. Imagine being slow enough to make an account here just for coping. the trade off here is sanity since this site makes most people autistic for looks yet some people just lose their sanity and continue to cope still. brutal tbh. also to be fair its rare to get helpful responses from a "how can i improve?"post its mostly just people with 10k+ posts asking for a mod to ban you or sum other stupid shit."

Opinions?
Most posts on here nowadays are either trolls, narcissists looking for some quick high or people from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
Nigga was born in 2008, you're my son bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, efidescontinuado and 2008Looksmaxxer
STFU GREYCEL :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, efidescontinuado and Clavicular
LOOKSMAXXING has been basterdised , just look at old threads , look at old forums , the OG's softmaxxed and did everything ...
nowadays ppl just mental masturbate about surgery
sad to see

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan, VenatorLuparius, future_darktriad000 and 6 others
LOOKSMAXXING has been basterdised , just look at old threads , look at old forums , the OG's softmaxxed and did everything ...
sad to see
Is there any other incel forums out there that still provide helpful responses and actual want to improve? Or should I just try to assess everything myself and learn from old threads (if I can find them)

Because idk what to do even if I did I'll probably get lazy after 2 weeks

• +1
Is there any other incel forums out there that still provide helpful responses and actual want to improve? Or should I just try to assess everything myself and learn from old threads (if I can find them)
there is another forum , pm me for the name , where ppl actually looksmax

Opinions?
Thats so true 🙏😭 most people here actually HOPE nothing work so they dont have to put on the work

• +1
sad to see
could not say it better. Why tf would you even concidere chirurgy if you are not softmaxxed jfl. Its like taking gear before seeing natural results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Rivers of Nihil
Joined Jan 24, 2024 ;Joined Mar 5, 2024
Sadly real
Thats so true 🙏😭 most people here actually HOPE nothing work so they dont have to put on the work
i love you bro follow me back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
Height and face the two most critical genetic factors cannot be changed

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and tigrxs
There is no such thing as looksmaxxing outside of basic shit and surgeries

Don't be fat, don't have shit hair, use sunscreen and finasteride

Maybe workout, which every normie now does

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, future_darktriad000 and autistic_tendencies
I looksmax, I just don’t post abt it.
Same
The people who post here the most are probably the ones who waste the most time, AKA spend the least time improving their life w stuff like looksmaxxing
Or those of us who’ve already softmaxxed only to find out it wasn’t enough to drastically improve our situation

I always found that ironic

Only niggas on a site called “looksmaxx.org”
Will actively make fun of you/hope you don’t succeed in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, VenatorLuparius, 2008Looksmaxxer and 1 other person
i think it seems like not many people do because most dont post about it, its pointless to post about unless its some new experiment or guide why would i post "today i did xyz".

however i do agree with your general statement, its dissappointing how many people come on here to rot and just generally be lazy

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer, Lethbridge and Luh?nn?
iu

literally just this. People who actually ascend stop posting because they have better stuff to do now that they are ascended, and the only ones left are either giga-autists like orc or people who dont looksmax like lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, VenatorLuparius and 2008Looksmaxxer
Because any website that tries to mirror a looksmaxxing website will have a large portion of people who are coping that they are fine looking and won't accept their fate, the 5 stages of grief is natural and expected.

I’m looksminning 24/7

For those who are waiting on surgery it’s very tempting to just give up on softmaxxes because they are all just temporary anyway.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Cuz most here are autist and stuff looksmax is juste hobby not obsessed like nts

whats PDO, help me out

High inhib cucks

most people who actually looksmax just dont post and are here just for the info, not to post shit in offtopic

iu

literally just this. People who actually ascend stop posting because they have better stuff to do now that they are ascended, and the only ones left are either giga-autists like orc or people who dont looksmax like lebgfinal

Opinions?
all i can really do is gym, lean down and derma roll for better collagen, cant even wage slave to get money for surgeries, and i would hop on test but fuck shutting down my natural production for good

• +1
honestly its a pain in the ass trying to get a proper rating here, always some dude calling you straight ugly or some troll shit and leaving. it may be the truth but it serves no purpose, people asking for ratings expect to be given a certain tier and some advice on how to possibly ascend, not comments that do nothing but bring you down, but its an incel forum where we all are rotting and hating our shitty lives so who would've thought jfl.

honestly its a pain in the ass trying to get a proper rating here, always some dude calling you straight ugly or some troll shit and leaving. it may be the truth but it serves no purpose, people asking for ratings expect to be given a certain tier and some advice on how to possibly ascend, not comments that do nothing but bring you down, but its an incel forum where we all are rotting and hating our shitty lives so who would've thought jfl.
true right now I'm sitting at (low) htn and probably wont ascend further for a while if ever but throughout my ascension I have seen almost every rating chad-lite and under and also i have noticed that your thread title and what you write is irrelevant, doesn't matter if you ask for hair advice or for a rating or anything else the comments will all be the same shit

cant fix nose or uee without surgery